Kids These Days...

yeah, that is right... spot on there bro! ROFLMAO! bro. Like, honestly, how did you even come up with that?? That was a serious lolcano sentence!!!!!11

i take you know nothing at all about mma. infact it is rather obvious. anyone who knows anything about mma knows who spencer pratt is. unfortuantly you just look stupid :(

what a moron -- lmao -- i didnt say shit about pratt -- you cant read or understand shit -- i stated the stupid tv show you were talking about -- dude does your mom know your up this late?

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what a moron -- lmao -- i didnt say shit about pratt -- you cant read or understand shit -- i stated the stupid tv show you were talking about -- dude does your mom know your up this late?

spencer -- pratt -- is -- apart -- of -- that -- tv -- show -- lmaobbq -- how -- dumb -- can -- you -- get -- lolz -- did -- your --- mum -- teach -- you -- grammer? --

spencer -- pratt -- is -- apart -- of -- that -- tv -- show -- lmaobbq -- how -- dumb -- can -- you -- get -- lolz -- did -- your --- mum -- teach -- you -- grammer? --

Grammer? What about vokabluary?

There's no sense in this guy. He's the kind of guy who stands naked in the middle of a crowd telling how stupid everybody looks.

That said, why did you have to start a thread about this Invictus? You couldn't just ignore him?
Just saw future quote this because I had you on ignore. I've only had one person trash talk me via mail prior to this, but it was nothing special. This kind of ranting and raving? Funny stuff. I had never seen him on the forums so I wasn't expecting him to use this an outlet to carry on like the silly little bitch that he is.

He's been replying to almost everyone, but completely ignores my response to his fake claims about my receiving another fight offer. The kid's just trying to shit talk his way into a title shot ASAP before someone in the division passes him because he's dropping down the P4P rankings (fell about 100 points since this thread started).

Just saw future quote this because I had you on ignore. I've only had one person trash talk me via mail prior to this, but it was nothing special. This kind of ranting and raving? Funny stuff. I had never seen him on the forums so I wasn't expecting him to use this an outlet to carry on like the silly little bitch that he is.

He's been replying to almost everyone, but completely ignores my response to his fake claims about my receiving another fight offer. The kid's just trying to shit talk his way into a title shot ASAP before someone in the division passes him because he's dropping down the P4P rankings (fell about 100 points since this thread started).

still ducking me, it is quite pathetic. keep on protecting your golden can, noob.

Champs is champs - they chose who and when, they decide when they are ready, a title fight is harder than a noob fight and is not to be taken lightly, like somebody else said if you are #1/#2 now you should be then too, set the fight up now for "X" weeks and get it on then when the training and restoration has been done.

Pooch - chill ffs - time will out.

Invicticus - stand your ground, that belt looks real pretty on you.

Just my opinion

LMAO, you guys... I just defended my title (in Sydney with a wayyyy better fighter than both of you guys' bitches) and now I'm defending it 2 weeks later. As well as another title in Sydney, with another fighter way better than both of yours, he's gonna defend his about 3 weeks after he just did, and he hasn't really gone up in too much since his last fight. It happens though, its a game, I guess it sucks to lose, but shit happens, I guess one of these times I may decline a fight to take more training time.

LMAO, you guys... I just defended my title (in Sydney with a wayyyy better fighter than both of you guys' bitches) and now I'm defending it 2 weeks later. As well as another title in Sydney, with another fighter way better than both of yours, he's gonna defend his about 3 weeks after he just did, and he hasn't really gone up in too much since his last fight. It happens though, its a game, I guess it sucks to lose, but shit happens, I guess one of these times I may decline a fight to take more training time.

can u see the cartwheels i'm doing for u!?

I saw them. Amazing stuff man. Amazing.

On a Side note... I love this Forum Community. You guys fucking kill me. Logging on here and seeing the vets flogging some n00b. I gotta say, I can get a chuckle out of it even on my worst days.

i agree...i gets mah funz, i gets mah funz...sheesh. have a sense of humor. life's too short 2 take teh interwebz 2 serioso.

This forum is the biggest bunch of n00bz I've ever seen. Do you ever fight? or do you all sit around talking about how you would fight and duck everyone? Pathetic. Anyone that wants to get pwned send me a msg.

This forum is the biggest bunch of n00bz I've ever seen. Do you ever fight? or do you all sit around talking about how you would fight and duck everyone? Pathetic. Anyone that wants to get pwned send me a msg.

Obvious troll is obvious

Your bit is over, go home.

Move along, nothing to see here.

And sub-spammers are losers, nuff said.