Negativity point RECORD

Yeah, in case you were worried BAMF, you can keep this one.

Imagine if we were all the same, behave the same way, dressed the same way, talked the same way ....what a world that would be ....Relax "THIS DESREPECTFULL GUY IS NOT DAMAGING the image of our aliance anymore"....im sorry if i did it, never meant to....best wishes XX

• Upvote 2

I like him....my target is set then....Tycoon Managers should donate money into a private account and build this guy a statue....LEGEND

Judging from the amount of neg's you're getting,You'll be surpassing Jackie in no time.

I'm kidding,In your dreams mate :D

I've also fixed your Spelling issues,Thank me later.

lol, naw you can have him. May be a better fit with HG

I dont do Aliances....when i want to be surrounded by bitches....i go to the strip club...im a freelancer....pm me for my services

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I dont do Aliances....when i want to be surrounded by bitches....i go to the strip club...im a freelancer....pm me for my services

Nah bro, alliances don't do you. It's like when girls don't wanna touch a guy and he says "I don't date." Nah bro, the bitches just don't wanna touch your dick. Just tell the truth.

Your name, blowjobs everyday... Does that remind you of your daily pledge to give out blowjobs?

Keep throwing out offensive terms too ya jackass, sooner you are banned the better.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Nah bro, alliances don't do you. It's like when girls don't wanna touch a guy and he says "I don't date." Nah bro, the bitches just don't wanna touch your dick. Just tell the truth.

Your name, blowjobs everyday... Does that remind you of your daily pledge to give out blowjobs?

Keep throwing out offensive terms too ya jackass, sooner you are banned the better.

Now you made me feel important....loooool.....translating my name?......wrong translation thoe....Mamado means: high as fuck Tododia means: all day long.....

MAMADA however means: blowjob, a word you must be acustume to....bet you given a few during the years...to get what you want......

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Judging from the amount of neg's you're getting,You'll be surpassing Jackie in no time.

I'm kidding,In your dreams mate :D

I've also fixed your Spelling issues,Thank me later.

Why dont you go and fix your record :yes:

• Upvote 3

"sooner you are banned the better". should i be scared..... be my guest JACKASS

• Upvote 1

Now you made me feel important....loooool.....translating my name?......wrong translation thoe....Mamado means: high as fuck Tododia means: all day long.....

MAMADA however means: blowjob, a word you must be acustume to....bet you given a few during the years...to get what you want......

Nah that wasn't me someone mentioned it on chat and thought it was funny. Well you can't type worth shit so I am going to assume you meant mamada anyway. It's just funnier that way. See ya around Mamada.

• Upvote 1

Nah that wasn't me someone mentioned it on chat and thought it was funny. Well you can't type worth shit so I am going to assume you meant mamada anywhere. It's just funnier that way. See ya around Mamada.

:lol2:

• Upvote 1

and you couldn't just put all those posts in one post, you had to triple post?

Can we have just one Mamado post? Just have a "The life of Mamado" and let him post whatever he wants there. At the moment we have a Mamado becomes a poet, Mamado got a plane, Mamado becomes a writer, Mamado please neg me............................i think we get the point.

The whole general forums are full of one guy posting about every single thing that happens to him. I know some people want to get some attention, but this is not helping the overall gaming experience for everyone else coming to the forum.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

Can we have just one Mamado post? Just have a "The life of Mamado" and let him post whatever he wants there. At the moment we have a Mamado becomes a poet, Mamado got a plane, Mamado becomes a writer, Mamado please neg me............................i think we get the point.

The whole general forums are full of one guy posting about every single thing that happens to him. I know some people want to get some attention, but this is not helping the overall gaming experience for everyone else coming to the forum.

for once I agree with Mentor.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

The whole general forums are full of one guy posting about every single thing that happens to him. I know some people want to get some attention, but this is not helping the overall gaming experience for everyone else coming to the forum

VA BENNE PAPA...faccio quello que me dice lei ....la vostra amicicia e tropo importante per noi...signiore corleone.....alora repete con me---yo sonno un pesso di merda...dicce papa....loool

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3