JLP

With all the managers who signed up today we are currently at 16 with two maybe's in the wings. Great turnout so far. Only a couple more slots available if we stay at twenty, but we could always go up to 24. I will split the fighters into two groups, so with 20 fighters it would be a ten fight (one wildcard round) regular season and 12 fights if we get to 24.

That puts us at twenty and a full roster. If you havent decided on a fighter yet, please do and let me know as soon as possible.

Due to how fast this filled up, I would like to start it a little earlier than anticipated. I'm shooting for May 4th, which is about 6 weeks out. If anyone will have a difficulty making that start date let me know.

It looks like Underestimated Dillashaw Junior may not be able to fight in EPL 10 after all, since GBK is refusing to reply to my messages, let alone schedule a fight for Dillashaw or release him from his contract.

UDJ has been released from his contract in order to compete. No offense man, but people do have real lives that take priority over the game so if it takes a day to reply, it takes a day to reply, it's not someone refusing to reply, it's them having a real life that requires attention, try to have a bit of patience. I am also fairly sure Ryan scheduled a fight that you declined.

Anyways, all in order now, if you got a reply, you can PM me so we don't derail this thread.

Jacob Koch is free to be signed to the org now by the way.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

UDJ has been released from his contract in order to compete. No offense man, but people do have real lives that take priority over the game so if it takes a day to reply, it takes a day to reply, it's not someone refusing to reply, it's them having a real life that requires attention, try to have a bit of patience. I am also fairly sure Ryan scheduled a fight that you declined.

Anyways, all in order now, if you got a reply, you can PM me so we don't derail this thread.

Jacob Koch is free to be signed to the org now by the way.

It's all sorted now. Thanks.

I sent all the managers that signed up a message. If everyone can get back to me asap maybe we could kick it off at the beginning of May or end of April.

EPL 10 is going to be awesome, probably the best collection of managerial and fighter talent EPL has ever seen.

• Upvote 1