JLP

I think it was more that most of the fight you were in side control bottom or half guard bottom. So naturally your fighter couldn't attempt as many submissions from those positions and looked to sweep to be on top.

SHIG stands for 'See How it Goes' the first slider

its wasn't SHIG then. I guess he just got stuck in a bad spot. oh well. It was just frustrating to see a 10 minute round of my dude just held in one position and basically able to do nothing. I already regret using a ground fighter for this format. Sorry for hijacking this forum.

Understatement.

Tycoon Full Guard = Ref Standup

ground sliders don't emulate what's going on down on the ground at all.

Mmmm so salty. Look who of all people is making excuses for losing.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Mmmm so salty. Look who of all people is making excuses for losing.

Epicity throws a body kick despite being completely out of range

and McKane counters with a huge overhand right that connects right on the temple, sending him crumpling, face first to the floor! This one is all over! What a knockout!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 4:27 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Ozzy McKane!

FTR; don't be a jackass. The fight staying on the ground could of benefited Lunch just as much, if not more, than Abe. He's a black belt who was going for subs and sweeps from his guard, and then the inevitable ref standup. if he's not on super high counter and/or control and I'm not on super high counter and/or control, ref stand ups should be pretty damn rare.

no excuses were made. the salty one was the third party quoting my comment and making statements that have no merit due to several asswhoopings he's been handed.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Epicity throws a body kick despite being completely out of range [/size]and McKane counters with a huge overhand right that connects right on the temple, sending him crumpling, face first to the floor! This one is all over! What a knockout![/size]Ladies and gentlemen, after 4:27 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Ozzy McKane!

FTR; don't be a jackass. The fight staying on the ground could of benefited Lunch just as much, if not more, than Abe. He's a black belt who was going for subs and sweeps from his guard, and then the inevitable ref standup. if he's not on super high counter and/or control and I'm not on super high counter and/or control, ref stand ups should be pretty damn rare.

no excuses were made. the salty one was the third party quoting my comment and making statements that have no merit due to several asswhoopings he's been handed.

TL;DR

All I see is you quoting the same fight in every post. Getting all defensive over me messing with you. How cute. I guess cause Ozzy is all you have at the moment, keep living in the past my friend.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

TL;DR

All I see is you quoting the same fight in every post. Getting all defensive over me messing with you. How cute. I guess cause Ozzy is all you have at the moment, keep living in the past my friend.

Don't you have somebody elses kid to take care of today? Your wife probably gets mounted by her other baby daddy every time you're out of town or at work. You're better at being step daddy than trash talking. Less time typing, more time parenting.

http://2yon.wapka.me/img/4723/4723328_13c1dffb0f.png

Don't you have somebody elses kid to take care of today? Your wife probably gets mounted by her other baby daddy every time you're out of town or at work. You're better at being step daddy than trash talking. Less time typing, more time parenting.

http://2yon.wapka.me/img/4723/4723328_13c1dffb0f.png

I think you should be more concerned with dropping the soap in the shower. I hear gingers are worth bonus points.

Anywho, keeping shit on topic. I'm cool with anything you wanna do in regards to the playoffs JLP. Arguments for both cases so your call on it really. Just hoping I can keep this little run going.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2