1 year vip sounds good:) help me with my online Business design

itakebrides

Hey folks i have just recently staring selling products online on ebay and such .Of course you guys know my spelling and grammar let just say is not up to par .There some talented people here who need vip and it a win win for everybody .

here or the products i have advertised

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/262353027143?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/262352495483?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/262359331688?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

What exactly i am looking for.Somebody to rewrite these so they look professional and respectable .I would like to sell these products some item this century.The person who does it the best in my opinion wins the 1 year vip. Just post our rewritten adds here and i and copy and past the winners. Also maybe change the titles they might need changing also

I've done some literary editing, I might give it a go.

Couple of initial observations -

For the USB charger item I'd recommend having the second photo as the main image, it is the most in focus and shows the item the clearest.

For the earrings I would suggest uploading another photo - one that's more in focus. It's tough with a camera phone to focus close up - I don't know if that's what you did - but try an actual camera if possible. They would look good sitting on a dark background.

• Upvote 1

Hey folks i have just recently staring selling products online on ebay and such .Of course you guys know my spelling and grammar let just say is not up to par .There some talented people here who need vip and it a win win for everybody .

here or the products i have advertised

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/262353027143?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/262352495483?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/262359331688?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

What I changed is in Black and bolded

Here is our official shop

Visit for more great deals on premium items!

Item:

Dual Port USB Car Charger for iPhone and Android Phones with dual cable.

With its slender style of design this Dual Port USB Car Charger will fit in well wherever you place it and not take up too much space.

Charges a wide variety of phones, from Android to iPhone's

Includes dual cable which is compatible with both Android's and iPhone's

Product Information:

Power Settings

Top port - 5V-2.1A

Lower port - 5V - 1.0A

Make sure you check the power specifications on your phone before charging so you use the correct port.

Shipping Information:

Shipped from Ireland, so no issues with Customs for tax. We pride ourselves on speedy shipping to Ireland, the UK and Europe.

We also ship worldwide, although it may take slightly longer to arrive.

Product will be personally checked if working beforehand, to guarantee it works.

Item Information:

COMPATIBLE WITH

Samsung

HTC

LG

iPhone 3, 3GS, 4, 4S, 5

iPhone 5C

iPhone 5S

iPhone 6

iPhone 6 PLUS

iPod Touch 5th Gen

iPod Nano 7th Gen

iPad Mini

iPad Mini HD

iPad 4

iPad Air

As well as regular MP3 players and computers

Although they work with other phones, they were designed for iPhones and have built in microphone for hands-free communication.

Guaranteed to work when they arrive.

Please specify which colour you would like, or a random colour will be chosen for you.

Shipping Information:

Shipped from Ireland, so no issues with Customs for tax. We pride ourselves on speedy shipping to Ireland, the UK and Europe.

We also ship worldwide, although it may take slightly longer to arrive.

Item Information:

High quality CZ Diamond Stud Earrings 6mm

Virtually identical to a Diamond and retains the same qualities as one, which will be sure to impress people you meet!

Items are checked before shipping to ensure they arrive in pristine condition.

We ship our items from Ireland, so there will be no added cost for Customs ta

• Upvote 1

I've done some literary editing, I might give it a go.

Couple of initial observations -

For the USB charger item I'd recommend having the second photo as the main image, it is the most in focus and shows the item the clearest.

For the earrings I would suggest uploading another photo - one that's more in focus. It's tough with a camera phone to focus close up - I don't know if that's what you did - but try an actual camera if possible. They would look good sitting on a dark background.

Take for the tips yep i found taken a picture of then hard alright so i copys someone else photo for another add i have on another website .Maybe i can copy it here and someone could edit it or me .

Ps wolf is doing a bang up job .I should have done this before i posted the add on other sites as well.Hopefully i didn't to to much damage to my self . I think wolf has this in the bag but your ever know .Dont worry anyone else with useful tips will get rewarded as wel

Big thanks to wolf for the help.Year vip on it way.When i make a few sales i have a competition for a logo :thumbup:.
.Nick

I kinda hope not I dont want anyones ears in my earphones before mines

Yep there other of testing like plugin it in turning sound really loud .Wouldn't require actually placing it in my ear.Thanks for the tip anyway

• 1 month later...

The photos need to be better as well tgey look more professional with a light box so all background is white mine cost 60 off ebay

yep it hard as hell to sell on there .Everything has to be perfect.Also it hard to compete with guys selling from hong kong for nothing .what really kills me is the shipping cost .It cheaper from then to ship form china to Ireland then me to send mail to someone in ireland and i live here :angry: .

Also i do not get people i selling for about 1/3 they or in shops and no one is buying .I checked i am the cheapest guy in europe at the moment and still nothing.

What do you sell out of interest i would love a link :thumbup:

yep it hard as hell to sell on there .Everything has to be perfect.Also it hard to compete with guys selling from hong kong for nothing .what really kills me is the shipping cost .It cheaper from then to ship form china to Ireland then me to send mail to someone in ireland and i live here :angry: .

Also i do not get people i selling for about 1/3 they or in shops and no one is buying .I checked i am the cheapest guy in europe at the moment and still nothing.

What do you sell out of interest i would love a link :thumbup:

giphy.gif

• Downvote 1