Looking for friends old and new (Papa Papito)

kupsman2

Hey guys, it's been a while. I don't know if you still know me or if you did know me but I was an active manager way back, anyway I'm looking to get back on track and I'm looking for people whom I was with before if you can still remember me, I hope. (Team Outkast) I'd also appreciate other people's graces if in any way they are not active anymore. Please guide me back to whatever significant changes have been deployed during my 2 or 3-year hiatus.

Also looking to trade tycoon cash for VIP (3 mos,6 mos or 1 year) please be reasonable with the price! :)

Thanks everyone.

Regards,

Papa P.

• Upvote 5

Hey Papa, we reconnected in game but just wanted to say welcome back old friend! Papa was one of the original members of Team Outcast and he's a great guy to deal with. I definitely vouch for him if anyone ever has any doubt! If you need anything give me a shout any time. Can't help with VIP purchase though, I just bought a year off someome myself.