Questions about starting a fight org

ValentinasAss

I want to start a 290k+ fight org. How much $ does it take to start one successfully? Would anyone be willing to give me donations to get my org started? I already got $50k from the noob fund, but it seems like that's not enough to start a serious org. Also, would anyone be willing to donate their talents to design a belt for me? I'd really appreciate any assistance.

You can get a loan too, once you start the business. Honestly don't know what to tell you on how much it takes, both of my orgs have been funded by me selling VIP.

I say if you get the 50k loan also then should be enough .When first starting have your singing bonus low just encase the manger goes inactive or is sacked which happens also quiet a bit with new fighters. 500 1500 1500 or 500 2000 2000 .Should be the max contract to give until you make a start making a profit .You always lose money your first 1 or 2 events

Unless you're starting an Island org I'd recommend having more than 100k (+50k loan) as bank. It's doable using the contract sizes suggested by Mickey above but at the same time you might struggle to get signings (standard contract for an ID restricted org is 3000/3000 nowadays).

Also I'd highly recommend getting some experience with an org first, a lot of new orgs fail because the owners don't know what they are doing.

If you're serious about it you might want to start giving some thought to ID restriction/location (don't go Open ID: it's a terrible idea for any new org owner, especially if you're short on cash - I can reel off about half a dozen Open ID orgs in the game who are going to go bust in a few months, don't add yourself to that list). 290k is the most recent ID but you may be better off waiting for 300k to come about since there's already a fair amount of 290k orgs popping up. And location is pretty important: ideally you want to find a popular city (so most likely N.America/Europe) which doesn't have a competing org near your ID restriction so you can maximise the pool of potential signings.

Yermaw has some great points. Having run several in the past I'd also strongly suggest using the Tycoon Tools site to help you figure out fighter placement on the cards, suggested production and advertisement costs, etc.

Also be ready to hire several fighters who you'll be lucky if they fight once in your org. New people tend to drop into this game, check it out, sometimes sign to an org, and then vanish. So recruitment is going to be one of your ongoing challenges. If you have someone to partner up with who can help it would be wise add someone to your staff who can be online frequently to keep offers coming.

Just my opinion but most managers here seem to like the higher weight classes so I'd focus on signing fighters 170 and up first.