An announcement regarding Highland Kickboxing

YerMaw

If that's the case this fucking prick also stole actual RL money from juicebox as well.

Grade-A arsehole

He stole rl money? How?? VIP trade i'm guessing, can't Mike sort that shit out though?

Either way, he's looking more and more like a cbomb

• Upvote 1

Dog the multi hunter help you out with this grant.

Scumbag but now he's been found out that's the good thing.

Sorry to the guys who lost the money. I'm sure Mike will be ok putting 50k in to help you guys get it rolling again

• Upvote 2

Bad business deals are part of the game, sounds like a savvy business move on Randy's part, shady or not. Its worse to be looking at other player's IP. Lick your wounds and move on, don't start tracking them in real life. That shit will scare off more customers than losing some Tycoon cash.

It is how we figure out if people are using multi accounts or not, you get a mod to bung their IP into an IP Checker which comes up with any accounts that have been accessed by that IP, we aren't hunting them down in real life.

That being said if Jack was walking down the street and I seen him, i'd throw him a glesga kiss.

• Upvote 2

Good of you to catch a multi GBK. The more that are caught the better. They should all figure out the game with one account or fuck off. I hate cheaters and it's good to see them get caught regularly.

On a sidenote, not sure why you check IP's ( or how) as you are not a mod, so you really shouldn't be doing that in my opinion. Leave it to the mods and if you have any suspicion, just message them and let them check the IP etc.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

It's still fucked up. You can't say shit against that crew without them checking you IP, negging your opinion.

What do you mean? I mean if you have nothing to hide then why would you care if someone checked your IP to see if there were any accounts linked to it? They aren't seeing where you live or any personal stuff other than does this person break the rules of the game.

As far as Bjorn goes, we ask moderators to check it for us before we do anything. We only ask if such and such account is associated with it.

• Upvote 2

/

As far as Bjorn goes, we ask moderators to check it for us before we do anything. We only ask if such and such account is associated with it.

Who is we?

Know that I reallly like cheaters to be caught, that's not my point. All I am saying is that I can understand that some will see it as a violation of their privacy if random managers ( not meant disrespectful, just mean 'manager who is not a mod') go check their IP etc.

Who is we?

Know that I reallly like cheaters to be caught, that's not my point. All I am saying is that I can understand that some will see it as a violation of their privacy if random managers ( not meant disrespectful, just mean 'manager who is not a mod') go check their IP etc.

TWW, when we do our multi posts, we fact check our stuff before we post it out. That would be Me, Wolf and GBK when I say we, everything is also reported to Mike who can decide on what to do with the cheaters. I have already described the process of what we do, we never come into contact with the IP address, nor do we ever ask for it. We just want to know is this account associated with any other accounts in the game, and if so which ones, we then check to see if they fought each other, holding the gym for that person etc, basically stuff that anyone in the game can do.

• Upvote 1

I really don't give a shit if someone knows where I live. Someone who lives in America or whatever, what are they going to do with the knowledge that I live in Kent? Only the mods/Mike can see the IP's

Back on topic, TSSickle/Randy Richards is a cheating multi. 1st nomination for scumbag of the year, and for that matter all multies are scumbag, especially those who use their mutlies to benefit their main accounts, i.e hold gyms, fight in their org, padding records

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

TWW, when we do our multi posts, we fact check our stuff before we post it out. That would be Me, Wolf and GBK when I say we, everything is also reported to Mike who can decide on what to do with the cheaters. I have already described the process of what we do, we never come into contact with the IP address, nor do we ever ask for it. We just want to know is this account associated with any other accounts in the game, and if so which ones, we then check to see if they fought each other, holding the gym for that person etc, basically stuff that anyone in the game can do.

If only Mike and the mods check the IP, than I misunderstood GBK his post and apologise.

Keep catching the damn cheaters then ! :boxing:

Randy Richards is my fucking hero! All those dudes bitching have done shady shit themselves. And you probably don't have any money, so it would not matter if someone knows your info.

Feel free to release my guy from your org after his next fight.

• Upvote 5

Randy Richards is my fucking hero! All those dudes bitching have done shady shit themselves. And you probably don't have any money, so it would not matter if someone knows your info.

So the mods can steal your money just by knowing your IP? C'mon David, I took you for a smart lad. I think you are too paranoid about all this, mutlies get caught and the forum mob's assemble, it's just how it's done around here

• Upvote 1

I like the idea of background checks, I'm an American and you can intrude on my info.

• Upvote 1

Now is the time for the shit to well and truly hit the fan. I can't give a direct answer to "Where the fuck did $600k magically disappear to?" but I can answer another topic which shows one person commenting on this thread to be a two faced lying shit stain.

RichyRandy has a multi account. He has shown himself on the same IP as another user, and lo and behold it is someone commenting on this very thread bashing him. I had my suspicions aroused yesterday about it, so I even messaged the user the following:

7e3e09a4b1d668b0e15242b3e4396ede.png

Now, it saddens me that this person would deny something it turns out was true. They both share the same IP, while RichyRandy then uses a Proxy in order to appear in another location. Who this person might be you ask?

Why, none other than the same person who has brought us quotes such as

"This guy is just as bad as mentor.if not worse."

"EDIT:From what i heard,If there is no money in the org,It'll take cash.from the manager account to keep itself away from debt.I dont know if its the same for island orgs however.I want to send about 50k to.the owner to keep the org from shutting down.But i have one problem,I dont know who to send the money to"

"I know this isn't the time to joke around,But this thread is giving an idea to make a parody video on this subject.

(cough cough drama alert cough cough) "

It saddens me to say this, but it is indeed someone in my own alliance - Jack Robinson (TSSickle). I had my suspicions about it, so I gave him a chance to come clean and get it settled behind closed doors, and heck I could have saved this for a TWW News exclusive, but fuck it, the cbomb doesn't serve the freedom of time until then. He won't be an alliance mate for much longer, we've opened the doors for new users who are looking to learn and be genuine members, not cheating shit stains who bring a negative rep to those around them.

So here is my suggestion for RichyRandy / TSSickle. Grow a pair of fucking balls and man up to shit you have done. You've been caught trying to cheat an org with potential out of an entire 6 month Island season due to your sheer selfishness of wanting $600k....$600 FUCKING THOUSAND. That's fuck all money to ruin your fucking rep for. I expect a certain standard from the MMA Tycoon community, but I expect even more from someone that I call an alliance mate. You lost all right to backing by digging your own hole and lying to my face, so now you can honestly and sincerely fuck off. To Callum, Reggie and El Tico, I can only apologise for what this asshat has done to your plans and future with Highland KT, and if there is anything I can do to help you, you know my mailbox is always available to you.

TSSickle / RickyRandy - I've made my feelings on this perfectly clear to you in my mail, and I won't be replying to you because I know exactly what you will say, and I can prove it wrong every step of the way. The fact you even tried bashing RichyRandy from your other account just shows the kind of coward you are.

So, now that the big drama is out of the way. Callum/Reggie/Stefan, perhaps you could ask Mike to allow you to deposit just enough to get the ball rolling on the org again in order to keep it alive. Something small even like 25/50k would be enough I would imagine to allow you to book the events for the fighters.

Hope you all have a good day.

you should work for the FBI bro.....love your dedication into diging into others business......why are you puting so much into it.....get a life bro....loooooooooooool...daammmmm

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Feel free to release my guy from your org after his next fight.

low blow low blow....using dirty tactics....if you allways so keen in sorting other peoples matters and come up with investigational shit....you need to have thick skin.....or no one can desagree with you ?...you need to agree or get your fighter removed!...realy?....what a bitch you are ....i hatte people like you mate.....i want distance from managers like you and Randy....both mans values are very low indeed...oh yeah, you can start having a go at my speling :)

by the way is that you on your profile picture...if is you pls go get an haircut you look like a tramp

SPOT THE DIFERENCE

with hair

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amdxuA5fjBc

without hair

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xv2_lTtctyE

i completly lost respect for you after listening to this....it sounds like someone hes squizing your balls ...kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk....just having fun mate...i have some investigation skills of my own, spies everywhere bruv...you dont even know

BUT yeah id cheks are good....randy and hes mentor should get banned for life....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4