An announcement regarding Highland Kickboxing

YerMaw

Thats only fair to check IP, it is like showing your ID card before entering Disnelyand, the owner NEED to know who the fuck is fucking around his disneyworld, in this case MMA Tycoon, thats only fair.

Plus who the hell is really comparing NSA to Mike Tycoon checking IP?? thats ridicolous, shove your " rights " up your arse boys, IP checking in a online game is only fair.

• Upvote 4

That's the famous Irish temper coming out.

GBK is more of a scot. I hear dino puts the scottish in him frequently. No real Irish man would be a pokemon lover, and if he were, his favorite wouldn't be a pikachu. I still remember GBK's pokemon background excuse, "my girlfriend loves pokemon" :rolling: that was the first gbk red flag. if your gf loves pokemon, that means she's like 10 or 11 and he's a christ-loving band camp supervisor in his mid 30's for some catholic school.

• Upvote 4

GBK is more of a scot. I hear dino puts the scottish in him frequently. No real Irish man would be a pokemon lover, and if he were, his favorite wouldn't be a pikachu. I still remember GBK's pokemon background excuse, "my girlfriend loves pokemon" :rolling: that was the first gbk red flag. if your gf loves pokemon, that means she's like 10 or 11 and he's a christ-loving band camp supervisor in his mid 30's for some catholic school.

lol.

• Downvote 1

I know girls in their 20's and 30's that like Pokemon, so your argument is invalid.

• Upvote 1

They lied about theyr age, probably 15yo looking older.

Nope

You're obviously oblivious to the whole joke in Callum's post. As for the Irish comment, I know plenty of people who like Pokémon and they are Irish as can be. That wasn't even the reason, but hey, whatever floats your boat. If liking Pokémon is the worst thing about me, then I am fine with that. I mean, it could be worse, I could have been wanted by police in the past for Robbery with a Firearm, ain't that right CK?

Edit: Now, I am not saying that's a bad thing, and not even something that changes my opinion on a person. What I will say is that if someone feels they wanna continuously question my character irl or anything, they really shouldn't be throwing stones when they are in a glass house.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

You're obviously oblivious to the whole joke in Callum's post. As for the Irish comment, I know plenty of people who like Pokémon and they are Irish as can be. That wasn't even the reason, but hey, whatever floats your boat. If liking Pokémon is the worst thing about me, then I am fine with that. I mean, it could be worse, I could have been wanted by police in the past for Robbery with a Firearm, ain't that right CK?

Shots fired. :mf_popcorn1:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

C'mon man, at least I am openly gay.

Judging by the amount of times you are in and out of county, you might have a little George Michael in you too.

I seen the resisting arrest w/o violence charge, this wouldn't happen to be the story, would it?

Edit: Now, I am not saying that's a bad thing, and not even something that changes my opinion on a person. What I will say is that if someone feels they wanna continuously question my character irl or anything, they really shouldn't be throwing stones when they are in a glass house.

lol awww I hurt gbk's feelings B)

• Upvote 2

Like a puppet on a string.

So I am a puppet because I don't wear a tinfoil hat worrying about people knowing my information?

lol awww I hurt gbk's feelings B)

On the contrary sir, you made me realise there are better things in life to care about than people's opinions

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So I am a puppet because I don't wear a tinfoil hat worrying about people knowing my information?

On the contrary sir, you made me realise there are better things in life to care about than people's opinions

You're not Irish. If you were, Pikachu wouldn't be your favorite pokemon and you wouldn't be so sensitive. If somehow you are irish, and your ancestors don't descend from skirt-wearing scots, I'd wager the majority of your countrymen would be ashamed to admit it since you act more like like this thing, a weepingbell

http://t06.deviantart.net/AXR6RN_sXQKfyZTLMmcQIm4TJ04=/fit-in/150x150/filters:no_upscale():origin()/pre14/c015/th/pre/f/2012/182/3/f/_70_weepinbell_by_reintastic-d55jht5.png

a legless, ball-less, little yellow thing with a round mouth for dean's baby nuts, and tears in your eyes from all the bad things the bad man types on the internet lol

gbk = cry baby

but that flag was thrown a long time ago, when everybody called him out for his pikachu background. blaming the background on your gf was very clever.

• Upvote 1

Irish ancestry, not directly Irish. I dunno Chris, you seem highly upset with your long post that I half read that I ain't bursting into tears and crying abuse. Maybe it's because I realise this is the internet, and a lot of people like to pretend to be people they aren't in order to make people like them. I happily admit I am a fan of Pokémon because I really couldn't give a shit one way or the other on people's opinion on it, how it came to be that it was found out is another matter entirely.

Irish ancestry, not directly Irish. I dunno Chris, you seem highly upset with your long post that I half read that I ain't bursting into tears and crying abuse. Maybe it's because I realise this is the internet, and a lot of people like to pretend to be people they aren't in order to make people like them. I happily admit I am a fan of Pokémon because I really couldn't give a shit one way or the other on people's opinion on it, how it came to be that it was found out is another matter entirely.

at least you didn't let the last one bother you as much as the first one lol. you're welcome.

but you did, blame pikachu background on your gf loving pokemon. which I thought was one of the funniest damn things to ever happen on this forum.

• Upvote 1

at least you didn't let the last one bother you as much as the first one lol. you're welcome.

but you did, blame pikachu background on your gf loving pokemon. which I thought was one of the funniest damn things to ever happen on this forum.

Which would be true. My laptop was broken so we both used her one and that happened to be the background on her browser. Not something I am ashamed of at all.

If you're a fan of pokemon beyond pokemon gold you're a gimp though. Johto and Kanto are as far as it goes for real Gs.

Without a doubt, the originals of Blue/Red/Yellow were the best ones. I think the 3rd gen hit when I was about 7 so I played that and the one after but not really paid much attention to the latest gen since my gaming moved to desktop in the past 4 years.

Which would be true. My laptop was broken so we both used her one and that happened to be the background on her browser. Not something I am ashamed of at all.

you're laaaaaaaaaaame. and boring.

probably what your gf thinks of you in the bedroom.

send her to a real irish man, I'll give her a handful of pokemon balls she'd enjoy juggling in her mouth.