Why do managers go inactive for 60+ days and then come back and trigger their fighter's inactivity clause?

Paradigm

Title says it all...makes absolutely no sense to me. I don't understand why people would do this but it's their choice I suppose. I'm not talking about FAs getting picked up after being inactive a long time...I'm talking about the original manager that signed the contract.

Why not send a message to the org owner, letting them know that you are back in the game so they can offer a fight?

• Upvote 1

Title says it all...makes absolutely no sense to me. I don't understand why people would do this but it's their choice I suppose. I'm not talking about FAs getting picked up after being inactive a long time...I'm talking about the original manager that signed the contract.

Why not send a message to the org owner, letting them know that you are back in the game so they can offer a fight?

I think the slow pace of the game is not for everyone probably, plus this is a "problem" with every browser game that require constant online connection.

Like every browser game, people comes and go, and return after a while.

I think the slow pace of the game is not for everyone probably, plus this is a "problem" with every browser game that require constant online connection.

Like every browser game, people comes and go, and return after a while.

I get that but why not request fights with the actual org you're already signed to? It's not like I (as the org owner) went inactive. I can understand someone picking up a FA signed to an org they had nothing to do with but it's just strange when it's the same guy who signed on with your org originally.

I get that but why not request fights with the actual org you're already signed to? It's not like I (as the org owner) went inactive. I can understand someone picking up a FA signed to an org they had nothing to do with but it's just strange when it's the same guy who signed on with your org originally.

had the same sometimes, i just noted it and after a while just released the fighters. because it drove me crazy. lol

always happy seeing them back and then sending an offer, baaaaam 60+ again inactive. thats just the game like gianka says

i guess there is no real good reason.

had the same sometimes, i just noted it and after a while just released the fighters. because it drove me crazy. lol

always happy seeing them back and then sending an offer, baaaaam 60+ again inactive. thats just the game like gianka says

i guess there is no real good reason.

The interesting part is this manager has pulled this on me before...

• Upvote 2

Inactive manager should stop inactivity days from ticking.

The problem with that is that inactivity clauses are usually under 60 days and the inactivity thing kicks in on the 61st day. Unless after manager changes the inactivity clause is reset or something, it wont be possible to do.