Highland Games - 2nd Annual 25yo Creation Tournament

Actually, would you guys be alright with me putting the fights on different cards?

I have a fight free on the June 5th HG card.

I have a 2 fights free on the June 9th HG card.

I have 2 fights free on the June 12th HG card.

I'm thinking, maybe stick 2 fights on the 9th and 12th cards? Would yous be alright with that?

Actually, would you guys be alright with me putting the fights on different cards?

I have a fight free on the June 5th HG card.

I have a 2 fights free on the June 9th HG card.

I have 2 fights free on the June 12th HG card.

I'm thinking, maybe stick 2 fights on the 9th and 12th cards? Would yous be alright with that?

Fine by me.

Larsson will fight on the 5th if the other manager is up for it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So let's see, thats 1,000,000 for winning 500000 for finishing all my fights in the first round and last but not least, I think Ted and Uwe Scherer are tied for fastest submission but since Ted beat Uwe (to tie 1:23) I should probably get it but I will be happy to split that one 50/50

Sorry it took me so long to update this.

TED GETSTONED WINS THE TOURNAMENT!

Storman Norman has won the $1,000,000 grand prize money.

In addition to this, Storman Norman (with Ted Getstoned) has also won $500,000 for finishing all his fights in the first round. (Donated by Wolf)

Storman Norman (with Ted Getstoned) and Ben Jo (with Uwe Scherer) have both won $50,000 each for joint fasted submission (1.23 of Round 1) (Donated by Arcalimon)

Uni Conor (with Toimi Liikanen) has won $100,000 for fasted knockout (0.23 of Round 1) (Donated by Arcalimon)

• Upvote 2

Storman Norman (with Ted Getstoned) and Ben Jo (with Uwe Scherer) have both won $50,000 each for joint fasted submission (1.23 of Round 1) (Donated by Arcalimon)

Uni Conor (with Toimi Liikanen) has won $100,000 for fasted knockout (0.23 of Round 1) (Donated by Arcalimon)

Will send the money right now, congratulations! :thankyou:

• Upvote 3