Highland Games - 2nd Annual 25yo Creation Tournament

That'd be a nice addition and one I'd certainly appreciate along with many others I'm sure.

You mean right before they get insulted that I didn't put them top? haha. I'll look at the managers, their history with 25 year old fighters and overall manager history, and then the fighter's primary stats (to see if someone has a weakness) and try and work something out. I'm not 100% sure on how gambling works (despite doing a decent job every UFC night) so I might need help with the stats.

You mean right before they get insulted that I didn't put them top? haha. I'll look at the managers, their history with 25 year old fighters and overall manager history, and then the fighter's primary stats (to see if someone has a weakness) and try and work something out. I'm not 100% sure on how gambling works (despite doing a decent job every UFC night) so I might need help with the stats.

doesnt matter im winning it all any way :P

• Upvote 1

Alright I made a system to give points to managers, their experience with 25 year olds and the specific fighter build, their run in the tournament last time and how their fighters primaries based on my limited knowledge look.

I then changed those to percentages.

So right now I'm asking YerMaw (still funny) if he has any ideas of how I could turn either the points or percentages into odds.

BETTING ODDS / RULES
Max bet of 50k on one fighter.
Can bet on as any fighters as you want.
There was a "system" to picking. If you disagree with your fighter's placement...bet and take my money :D
Round 1

Brett Howell - 3/1
Ted Getstoned - 5/1
Michael Epicity - 6/1
Johnny Beefcake - 7/1
Xavier Hunter - 8/1
Toimi Liikanen - 8/1
Insane Bolt - 8/1
Clinch Master - 8/1
Jeremy Hritzkowin - 9/1
Sotamies Rannalla - 10/1
Matthew Stevenson - 11/1
Pascal Lemouix - 11/1
Uwe Scherer - 12/1
Max Power - 12/1
Henrik Larsson - 12/1 (50k from TonyBhoy)
Lloyd Christmas - 13/1

Round 2

Toimi Liikanen - 4/1
Johnny Beefcake - 5/1
Clinch Master - 5/1
Ted Getstoned - 6/1
Jeremy Hritzkowin - 6/1
Uwe Scherer - 13/1
Henrik Larsson - 13/1
Matthew Stevenson - 15/1

Round 3

Ted Getstoned - 3/1
Johnny Beefcake - 4/1
Toimi Liikanen - 6/1
Uwe Scherer - 7/1

Round 2

I forgot to set sliders :(, finally set them at 3 in the morning while half asleep and it looks like i missed the takedown slider :D. I would of won that too. Damn.

I disagree.

EH, up till that point your fighter did absolutely nothing. hard to say you would have won if he didn't go for the takedown