Highland Games - 2nd Annual 25yo Creation Tournament

I disagree.

As I would expect any semi-decent manager too. Obviously I believed in my guy and you yours. However 4/4 strikes landed to 0/2 clinch attempts says that fight was 100% in my favor before that unfortunate takedown. Michael Epicity obviously took a dive after being payed off by the super secret multi spies in Highland Network, not like I would ever actually just mess up the takedown slider. Never...

I'm always down for a rematch to see the truth.

As I would expect any semi-decent manager too. Obviously I believed in my guy and you yours. However 4/4 strikes landed to 0/2 clinch attempts says that fight was 100% in my favor before that unfortunate takedown. Michael Epicity obviously took a dive after being payed off by the super secret multi spies in Highland Network, not like I would ever actually just mess up the takedown slider. Never...

As much as Id like to give you a rematch, it makes no sense during this tournament, all my time is better spent trying to get a few training sessions in.

Im sure once I get a few of my fighters up in the ranks we will meet again and you can try and get some revenge.

The longest recovery time is 7 days. You guys happy to fight whenever after that?

If everyone else is happy, im fine with that.

ROUND 2 BETTING ODDS / RULES

Max bet of 50k on one fighter.

Can bet on as any fighters as you want.

There was a "system" to picking. If you disagree with your fighter's placement...bet and take my money :D

Round 2

Toimi Liikanen - 4/1

Johnny Beefcake - 5/1

Clinch Master - 5/1

Ted Getstoned - 6/1

Jeremy Hritzkowin - 6/1

Uwe Scherer - 8/1

Henrik Larsson - 8/1

Matthew Stevenson - 10/1

I'll pay 100k for The Underdog award. 100k to the guy who beat the biggest odds (as calculated by Callum) over the course of the whole tournament. It'll have to be averaged out and I would say this can be a top 4 prize maybe so we have a big enough average to work with.

Whats the matter? Scared you're gonna get somebody who won't shoot a takedown at you? :P

:(