UFC 198 Werdum vs. Miocic Pick'em Thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oguIT8H7mwY

hey guys have a look at this kid....hes my cousin best friend ,hes dad is a bouncer in a night club near where i live.....hes going to be the first Portuguese world champion...he will take the bellator belt before moving into the UFC......hes 6-0 (most of hes fights against week oposition must be said) but 5 fineshes inclusive this one one hes last fight.....

by the way hes training and sparing daily at AKA, last time i saw hes twiter he had a picture with Luck Rockhold after a training session :) (he moved there from portugal)

ANDRE FIALHO , by the way he fights tonight at Bellator

let me know what you guys think of him

What's that have to do with tonight's card or this pick'em?

• Upvote 2

Renato Moicano is also known as Renato Carneiro.

The Fight card doesn't say that

What's that have to do with tonight's card or this pick'em?

i tought adding it here would fit the ocasion as both events are going on same day....Bellator have great fighters to...i gave my prediction about this topic already....i just wanted to mention my boy here :)....didnt ment to drail anything guys....

hey Ken

:spider:

Bellator doesn't have great fighters, they have UFC throwaways. I tried to include Bellator fights in the league, it got voted down.

• Downvote 2

Bellator doesn't have great fighters, they have UFC throwaways. I tried to include Bellator fights in the league, it got voted down.

thats nosense thoe...Bellator has very good fighters , we all know the ultimate goal for any fighter is the UFC gold , thats the pinacle of any mma fighter.......mainly for history and legacy reasons, because in terms of pay Bellator can give fighters as much or more the the ufc does.....they treat fighters better meaning(they care about martial arts and give fighters options)....ufc is straight business fighters are numbers there....i like Bellator better,but i know UFC still on top and because it was kind of a pioniring company for the sport where nearly all the greats fought (exeption for the best of all time until Jone Jones came around, and that fighter is Fedor Emilienenko)

• Upvote 1

Bellator's WW champ just made a former UFC champ look like he had no business being in the cage with him. Managers didnt want the Bellator cards added for much of the same reason the fightpass cards were not added. The prelim fights on these cards are full of fighters no one has ever heard of.

• Upvote 2

Werdum : the guy has too many tool to lose.

Souza : Really no idea how this one will turn out

Cyborg

Anderson

Maia : the guy added lots of offensive wrestling to his skills and he's sick on the ground

Alves

Stantos

Linecker

Nogueira even old you can't underestimate any of the two brothers

Trinaldo

Moraes

Moicano

Bellator's WW champ just made a former UFC champ look like he had no business being in the cage with him. Managers didnt want the Bellator cards added for much of the same reason the fightpass cards were not added. The prelim fights on these cards are full of fighters no one has ever heard of.

Come on, everybody knows that Bellator to UFC is like TNA to WWE.

• Downvote 1

Comparing scripted events to real competition is asinine.

That's not comparing scripted events with real ones. It's not like I said WWE is better than Bellator. That would be comparing them.

Come on, everybody knows that Bellator to UFC is like TNA to WWE.

just the fact that Bellator allows their fighters to participate in other competitions besides fighting for them......the UFC will allways be the promotion that made mma globaly big and comerciable ,but,the sport keeps growing at lightning speed everywhere around the world so in the future they will not be able to fit in all the best fighters ,just because there will be so many of them....then other organizations(Bellator leading the way) will create their own legacys....

• Upvote 1

lol. idiocy like this is why you are my favorite forum poster.

and Shit That JLP Says is my favorite thread.

haven't watched the fights, UFC hasn't updated yet. Tapology says Moraes vs Chagas ended in a draw?

Just turned them on and I guess Lineker had just won.

what a fight and what a heart ....Medeiros lost but what a heart he showed....should have been a draw in my opinion...tonight all decisions will go brasil way for sure lol