UFC 198 Werdum vs. Miocic Pick'em Thread

what a fight and what a heart ....Medeiros lost but what a heart he showed....should have been a draw in my opinion...tonight all decisions will go brasil way for sure lol

Pretty clear 30-26. I cant see how anyone could have thought that beatdown was a draw.

Pretty clear 30-26. I cant see how anyone could have thought that beatdown was a draw.

was not a beat down ....he won but was never a 30-26... ever mate....besides that

Got a feeling Brown spoils the party

too agressive , he will be taken down from the clinch, and we all know matt brow = elbows from the clinch....Maia too strong and will control the clinch until he takes it to the matt....after that it will be a formality for maia

by the way: call me mistyc mack

was not a beat down ....he won but was never a 30-26... ever mate....besides that

Trinaldo won all three rounds and was close to finishing Yancy in all three. The third round was a clear 10-8 round, Yancy couldnt even stand on his own at a couple of points. He fell down without being touched once and was leaning on the fence because he was hurt so bad from the beating he was taking. Easy and clear 30-26.

Trinaldo won all three rounds and was close to finishing Yancy in all three. The third round was a clear 10-8 round, Yancy couldnt even stand on his own at a couple of points. He fell down without being touched once and was leaning on the fence because he was hurt so bad from the beating he was taking. Easy and clear 30-26.

ok then...dont be mad...i have my opinion you have yours...its alright...or do i have to agree with you?... is that it ?...ok Trinaldo won then...happy? :)

Barbarena or Miocic will have to crash the party now

dont think it will happend thoe...this card was made to get the brasilian people back on board....the UFC knows that the brasilian ufc fan base drift it away a bit after the McGreegor Aldo fight....so this fights were hand picked,stylisticly in favour of the brasilian fighters.....any thing can happend in there but they all came in as favourites realy.....

dont think it will happend thoe...this card was made to get the brasilian people back on board....the UFC knows that the brasilian ufc fan base drift it away a bit after the McGreegor Aldo fight....so this fights were hand picked,stylisticly in favour of the brasilian fighters.....any thing can happend in there but they all came in as favourites realy.....

That has crossed my mind Miocic deserved his shot, but i could see the rest being handpicked. They f'd up with barbarena though lol

That has crossed my mind Miocic deserved his shot, but i could see the rest being handpicked. They f'd up with barbarena though lol

true lol

yep you were right again ...oh my fukin god ....how much power going backwards