300k ID Kickoff tournament

Here's the situation, we are down to 4 active willing teams:

Vendetta Skull Smashers
Valkarie
BAMF Army
BAMF 2

This is how things look when we just remove the fights vs the 4 teams that are now out/inactives.

Vendetta Skull Smashers

VSS vs Valk Round 6
VSS vs BAMF 1 Round 5
VSS vs BAMF 2 (Round 3 lost 1-3)
Current 1-3

Valkarie
Valkarie vs VSS Round 6
Valkarie vs BAMF (Round 2 lost 1-3)
Valkarie vs BAMF 2 (Round 1 draw 2-2)
Current 3-5

BAMF Army
BAMF Army vs VSS Round 5
BAMF Army vs Valkarie (Round 2 won 3-1)
BAMF Army vs BAMF 2 (Round 4 draw 2-2)
Current 5-3

BAMF 2
BAMF 2 vs VSS (Round 3 won 3-1)
BAMF 2 vs Valkarie (Round 1 draw 2-2)
BAMF 2 vs BAMF Army (Round 4 draw 2-2)
Final Record 7-5

I'll table out and post the individual fighter scores using the same method later in the day.

Is everyone remaining ok with doing the last 2 team fights, VSS vs BAMF 1 Round 5 and VSS vs Valkarie Round 6. I think we could do them just 2 weeks apart as opposed to 3 to move it along, wrap this up, and declare the winners of the 4 groups who didn't quit.

I'd like to get an opinion for this from at least one member of each of the remaining teams above so please post a response if that is you. (Mention your team name in your post so I don't have to track it down too.) Otherwise I am inclined to recommend we scrap this whole thing.

Here's the situation, we are down to 4 active willing teams:

Vendetta Skull Smashers

Valkarie

BAMF Army

BAMF 2

This is how things look when we just remove the fights vs the 4 teams that are now out/inactives.

Vendetta Skull Smashers

VSS vs Valk Round 6

VSS vs BAMF 1 Round 5

Current 1-3

Valkarie

Valkarie vs VSS Round 6

Current 3-5

BAMF Army

BAMF Army vs VSS Round 5

Current 5-3

BAMF 2

Final Record 7-5

I'll table out and post the individual fighter scores using the same method later in the day.

Is everyone remaining ok with doing the last 2 team fights, VSS vs BAMF 1 Round 5 and VSS vs Valkarie Round 6. I think we could do them just 2 weeks apart as opposed to 3 to move it along, wrap this up, and declare the winners of the 4 groups who didn't quit.

I'd like to get an opinion for this from at least one member of each of the remaining teams above so please post a response if that is you. (Mention your team name in your post so I don't have to track it down too.) Otherwise I am inclined to recommend we scrap this whole thing.

This sounds good to me as I have the two shitty fighters from both teams.

So let's do it

I've messaged and asked nicely, so please release my fighter Jimmy Ryan so I can enter him into another tournament.

The contract was for the tournament and you DQd him with not even a message to let me know. I thought about sticking around, but you're not being active enough with any aspect of org. I've been with two of your orgs now and this is the second time you've left me hanging.

I see you signing on, so dont be a dick about it.

• Upvote 1

I've messaged and asked nicely, so please release my fighter Jimmy Ryan so I can enter him into another tournament.

The contract was for the tournament and you DQd him with not even a message to let me know. I thought about sticking around, but you're not being active enough with any aspect of org. I've been with two of your orgs now and this is the second time you've left me hanging.

I see you signing on, so dont be a dick about it.

PM me too please, an org owner gets a lot of PMs due to contracts and fight offers generating messages so something like this is easy to overlook.

If anyone else has a no longer entered tourney fighter signed and wants out, let me know. We will otherwise be offering them fights for within the org at large going forward.

PM me too please, an org owner gets a lot of PMs due to contracts and fight offers generating messages so something like this is easy to overlook.

If anyone else has a no longer entered tourney fighter signed and wants out, let me know. We will otherwise be offering them fights for within the org at large going forward.

Didnt know you were doing all the matchmaking duties, sorry. Just accepted the last fight on the contract because it was happening quick anyways

Vendetta Skull Smashers

VSS vs Valk Round 6
VSS vs BAMF 1 Round 5 (lost 1-3)
Current 2-6

Valkarie
Valkarie vs VSS Round 6
Current 3-5

BAMF Army
BAMF Army vs VSS (Round 5 won 3-1)
Final 8-4

BAMF 2
Final Record 7-5

BAMF 1 with the win.

I wouldn't brag to much on winning this. I believe this was the worst tourny I've seen since joining over a year ago.....Just saying

A tourney like this is a huge headache, as you see from the Alliance Wars as well. I think we all wanted it to play out better but you have to be a trooper to keep some of these shit fighters. Props to Ryne for doing his best I know it's a bitch but like said early let's call it a wrap.