300k ID Kickoff tournament

Interview with the Celtic Warrior

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=301091

Reporter: So Conor, your a last minute replacement for the tournament how has your preparation gone thus far?

Conor Notorious: Preparation has had a tiny hiccup. In true Notorious fashion I was late for the get together and skimmed over the contract and touch down in the big apple. New York. I had only read now much I was being paid so bout a one way ticket to New York only to have my manager Mystic Mac get me a flight straight to the Dam. Apart from that solid. Few things to work on but looking forwar to first day of camp in the morning.

R: What do you think of your opponent Tristan Bangs?

CN: Tristan Blows more like. Listen the guy has fought 3 times against complete bums and lost 3 times to complete bums. A gust of wind and the guy does the chicken dance. I'm going to maul him. I'm going to take him to a place he doesn't want to go, a place he hasn't been before, I'm going for the Bahamas bonus.

R: So how do you see this fight going?

CN: First round Knock out!!!! I'm collecting cheques in the Dam.

R: Fight ending prediction Conor?

CN: Decapatation....

Wow The Celtic Tiger is pretty confident, let's hope his big mouth is backed up with heavy hands. Till next time on the Mac Hour.

• Upvote 1

well now i need another 170 guy, seems steel penn backed out since he signed his fighter with another org

actually it looks like he was confused about the two different tournaments and signed up the same fighter for both

• 3 weeks later...

I have to wonder how close Gonzalez "heart" is to his "cuts easy" hidden. He got right back in the fight after getting dropped and rocked and really took over after that. Looks like his chin is shitty though and next round i get a guy with power. It will be interesting to see how much the skill advantage he will have can overcome the shitty hiddens.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/38/38b6.jpg

Brodrick Benduover

Even though my boss man left Hybrid Alliance I still representing them in this tourny,

But most of all I represent myself and my boss man, Rico.

Round 1 is in the books and I feel fortunate to come away with a win vs Vincent Vega.

I've got to step up my game for my next opponent, Big Daddy.

Fortunately I train in the same gym as my big brother, Brutus so I'm sure big brother will get me on the right track.

I've been told Brutus plans on sparring with me later this week after he makes short work out of some cupcake dude tonight.

Speaking of which, I gotta go, looks like Brutus sent a limo to take me to his fight tonight.

Party @ Hard Knocks after the fight tonight....Drinks are on Brutus!

ok so the fighter for hybrid at 145 trishas been tristan bangs's manager big herm boyd has been inactive for 11 days now. bronco has said he can create a 145 guy to replace bangs so they dont have to forefit. does anyone object to this?

• Upvote 1