Alliance Wars - 300k Tournament

Wolf

Alliance Wars  

64 members have voted

1. 1. How long would you like in-between the fights?

2. 2. Should testing fighters be allowed?

I hope I get a chance to stick it in Conor's eye, maybe make some new friends ya know?

I thought LOD had a chance until I saw you in the line up. Better luck next time. :P

• Upvote 2

wolf could put all mercenary names in a hat and draw 5 names

or Edwardsfan is captain he picks one mercenary then that manager picks the next etc

I like this concept personally, so I'm just gonna go ahead and do it.

If we do it this way then I pick tycooner.

At the end of the day I'm sure Wolf is going to figure out some damn scheme to have the lowest level competition possible

Merc Team - Captain???

1. Edwardsfan

2. JJ Tycooner

3 .

Lol. This is getting ridiculous: if people can't agree on a merc team I'm quite happy to let Convicted/BHP/any of the other alliances that have expressed interest have that last spot - I'll leave the decision up to wolf but at the end of the day we've got 11/12 lineups confirmed and this whole merc team thing is looking like more hassle than it's worth, either get that shit sorted or we'll replace the merc team with an alliance that actually wants to be in the tournament.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Agreed, get rid of the mercs and let one of the other alliances in. Someone who wanted in the merc squad is going to be left out and sad no matter what, so just make them all sad.

Exactly.

Plus it's Alliance Wars, how you gonna leave Convicted out?

dangit the "take out edfan" award scared him off, he knew the big guns would be on him -- :showoff:

Lol looks like I pulled and crashed the entire system.

edfan is in and both Convicted and BHP both get shunned. Then Ed pulls out and now Convicted and BHP all the sudden are worthy again.

We know who pays the bills.

I got vendeda so tripped up they can't even operate a shitty little tournament. Bunch of fucking whores. So easy pulling their pants down

Now I'm interested to see how much self respect Convicted and BHP have for themselves if they are willing to be alternatives

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

why change it now ? we have know there was going to be a merc for a while now also YerMaw what do you mean if we cant agree ? wolf put me on the team and said to pick then its up to my pick to pick someone next what is there to agree on sir ?

Klatz Matz

Merc Team - Captain???
1. JJ
2.Sir Mamado
3. Klatz Matz------mamado said he is picking Klatz Matz so now it is his pick
  • Downvote 3

why change it now ? we have know there was going to be a merc for a while now also YerMaw what do you mean if we cant agree ? wolf put me on the team and said to pick then its up to my pick to pick someone next what is there to agree on sir ?

fuck off jj. You're picking Mamado as your teammate while he never even signed up as merc. Let me guess who he was gonna pick, Gianka? And after that, Mohammed?

• Upvote 1

fuck off jj. You're picking Mamado as your teammate while he never even signed up as merc. Let me guess who he was gonna pick, Gianka? And after that, Mohammed?

Mamado is on the mer list ?

never mind i thought he was sorry about that

1. JJ

2. Klatz Matz
sorry i thought he was on the list my bad
  • Downvote 3

Mamado is on the mer list ?

never mind i thought he was sorry about that

1. JJ

2. Klatz Matz
sorry i thought he was on the list my bad

Mercs for Hire