Alliance Wars - 300k Tournament

Wolf

Alliance Wars  

64 members have voted

1. 1. How long would you like in-between the fights?

2. 2. Should testing fighters be allowed?

Alliance Wars

Welcome to Alliance Wars, the concept may have been used before but not for a long time. Too long has passed since alliances got the chance to brag they won that ‘Alliance Tournament.’ So Me and Donald Canmore bring to you, Alliance Wars. 300k will be another milestone in Tycoon History, what better way to bang it off with a tournament.

Fighters must be able to make the 185lbs limit (min weight 185lbs, no exceptions), 1 month after creation fights will begin. 1st round will be a random draw to decide match ups, after that the Alliance with the most points will get to choose the 1st, 4th and 5th fights against their opposing team. 5 fighters per team, preferably 5 different managers but you can enter more than 1 fighter if you wish.

Please vote on whether you want 3 weeks or 1 month in between fights, our aim here is not to cripple your fighters, we would like them to be the best they can be when the tournament has finished but understand those of you who would like this to be over quick.

Rules and Stipulations

- TBD creation date
- Org location will be in London and fights will take place there
- 4 weeks to train after creation
- 18 year old fighters
- TBD time in between fights
- 185lbs min weight
- Additionally, each team is allowed up-to 1 'mercenary', a manager who isn't part of the alliance, used if absolutely needed.

Scoring system

- 3 points for KO or submission victory
- 2 points for decision victory
- 1 point for draw

- Minus 20 points if a fighter on your team is sacked and can no longer continue in the tournament

Prizes

- 2 Million to the winning alliance (to be split equally among competitors)

- Additional 500k to the winning alliance - PBR

- 'SINGLE FUCKING ROUND' 50k to fighters who finish their fights in the 1st round - Callum McGregor

- 'Whitewash award' 500k to any team who wins 5-0 - GBK + PBR

- 'Expose a bitch' 50k to the fighter who forces someone to sack - UniConor

- 'Granite Smasher' 25k to whoever KOs a Granite Chin - UniConor

- 'Risk it for a Biscuit' 25k to whoever gets a decision win against a fighter who pops KO power - UniConor

- 'One Minute Remaining' 25k for each submission in the last minute of the last round - Hector Grimm

- "We're throwing spinning shit now?" - 25k to any fighter who gets a KO via spinning backfist - YerMaw

- 'Whos afraid of the big bad wolf' 25k to anyone who beats wolf's fighter - Mickey Hart

- 'Skull Crusher' 25k to anyone who beats Skull's fighter - Mickey Hart

- Slice'em up! - Each fight that ends via cuts will earn the winner $25k - Joe Lang

- 'Finish Him!' 100k to whoever KOs their opponent in the first 60 secodns - Silverspoon

- 'Finish Him! ... faster' 250k to whoever KOs opponent in the first 30 seconds of a fight - Silverspoon
- donations welcome

Alliances, go to war!

Teams

Qlimax - Captain GBK

1. GBK

2. Donald Canmore

3. Duphus

4. madbob

5. GazzP

BAMF Army - Captain Butch

1. Henry Rollins

2. Justin Credible

3. Taylor Powell

4. Gerado Rossi

5. PBR

The Hart Foundation - Captain Shockg

1. Trippin Balls

2. Mickey Hart

3. Dj Parko

4. John Tracy

5. Ej Thribb

Highland Network - Captain clyde

1. Callum McGregor

2. Ryne Woodsmall

3. Arcalimon

4. Taina Valkoinen

5. Reggie

Vendetta - Captain Wolf

1. Wolf

2. Aaron Thaiguy

3. Dale McCann

4. UniConor

5. Scooby Ali

La Familia - Captain Hector Grimm

1. Hector Grimm

2. Patrick Trevis

3. Rei Rei

4. Tim Qwe

5. Jay Wallace

ICON - Captain Chael Mir

1. Chael Mir

2. Ed Minisan

3. Steel Penn

4. The Philosopher

5. Bronko Buster

LOD - Captain Skull

1.Alika Webb

2.GSP's Illegitimate Son

3.The Impaler

4.Balls Manager

5.Storman Norman

The Disciples - Captain JLP

1. JLP
2. Joe River
3. Mello Jones
4. Wan Wilder
5. Red Finger

FinnFighters - Captain Marky

1. Frank Abbott

2. Anti Kristus

3. Rusoposkinen Inkkari

4. Jorma Oltsu

5. Marky Mark

The Corporation

1. Joe Lang

2. War Pig

3. Widing

4. Marky O'Sullivan

5. Catako

Team Mercenary - Captain ???

Mercs for Hire

1. PBR - Taken by BAMF

2. Mr J

3. TonyBhoy

4 . Catako - Taken by Corporation

5. Klatz Matz

6. Juice Malone

7. Coach J

8. JJ Tycooner

9. Grand Magus

10. Scott Davies

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1

No fighter age posted?

I'll donate some money to whatever you need.

I like the idea of 50k to managers who finish the fight in the first round called the "SINGLE FUCKING ROUND" award.

Thanks for the donation, and yea sorry I should of mentioned its 18 yo fighters.

o hell yeah so in .O who won the last one by the way i forgot ? Maybe someone can remember .I know i ask pepperidge farm who won the last one .

http://s32.postimg.org/qyghg4y85/pepperidgefarm_2.jpg

]

As reigning champions :winner: we will proudly defend and retain or championship .Ahh yes that picture was worth the the half a hour trying to find it :) :yes:.

Is test fights allowed ?I prefer no test fight everybody go in raw because some alliances cough cough vendetta will just sack fighters till they all get beast ones .It unfair on some alliances especially smaller ones who wont be able to create 30 fighters at will and also who do not have mike in there back pocket

• Upvote 2

Added the 3 who have signed up already, let me know when you can which managers will be entering fighters. Let me know when you can as well JLP with whats happening. Good start so far, pretty sure Vendetta will be entering also :)

• Upvote 1

Is test fights allowed ?I prefer no test fight everybody go in raw because some alliances cough cough vendetta will just sack fighters till they all get beast ones .It unfair on some alliances especially smaller ones who wont be able to create 30 fighters at will and also who do not have mike in there back pocket

I'll throw up a poll to see what people want the most.

Eh Dale....They already were in :D

Yeah he put pretty sure thought he was wanting someone to confirm on here that why I put it lol

I did see that btw I know I can't spell but I can read even if it is very slow ha