Will Bisping win his first Title in UFC

renut

No, Rockhold will beat him worse than the 1st time they fought. It's just a horrible fight for Bisping stylistically + he's what, 36 or something now? I like Bisping, but he's just not an elite fighter.

Bisping is actually not a bad fighter, he is very good, but Rockhold is just that much better. Rockhold is a terrible matchup for pretty much anyone in the division. The only one who is capable perhaps of getting him into trouble is Jacare, because of his amazing BJJ, but then again, I think Rockhold his BJJ is very very good as well.

So it's not so much taht Bisping isn't world class, it's just that Rockhold will prove to become one of the best p4p fighters .

Has nothing to do with styles, Rockhold is better at every aspect of the game. Rockhold has improved since he last wouped Bispings ass.... Bisping, meh, not so much.

Honestly I would be shocked if it went the distance, actually if it went past 3 rounds it would shocking. Rockhold is huge for his weight class and overpowers practically everyone and then you add the fact that he's a supremely well rounded fighter, most don't have a chance let alone an old Bisping. Weidman and Jacare are the closest imo .

In my opinion, Bisping can only win if he survives a massive onslaught from Luke Rockhold and he manages to recover and take advantage of that gassed Rockhold and finish him. But that window is very small and I don't see it happening, every other possibility leads me to believe a Rockhold finish. Probably body kick TKO.

I would disagree that Bisping isn't elite he most certainly is, unless top 7/8 in the world for however many years does not count as elite? he is however not top 3 or 4 and likely never will be. He has a chance to win this fight but it is fairly small made even smaller but short notice and a 23lb weight cut (which we will hear all about when/if he loses)

• 2 weeks later...

Just so I don't get labeled Scumbag Ken again, I give Aaron all credit for posting this on Skype, though UFC hasn't updated anything past UFC 203, so I don't know if it's real or not and it came from Rogan, the only person in UFC that didn't know Lesnar was coming back...

446a5f275f72bbae23703e51355b7bbe.png

• Upvote 1