Tycoon Survivor Tournament

This has probably been asked already but are those Survivor team shirts being hosted anywhere to buy?

Hasn't been asked but good point, the answer as of now is no. Would love to have a clothes shop take them and put em up for sale! Anyone?

CONOR you cbomb

creation was on the 12th not on the 11th. You better explain yourself pretty good and then be chased down by the people on the tournament like i was (the 1 pound incident). READ THE FUCKING OP correctly, it was stated without interpretation.

WAIT WAIT

your in my team nvm

PEOPLE NOTHING TO SEE HERE

move on, cmon, move on.

• Upvote 2

CONOR you cbomb

creation was on the 12th not on the 11th. You better explain yourself pretty good and then be chased down by the people on the tournament like i was (the 1 pound incident). READ THE FUCKING OP correctly, it was stated without interpretation.

WAIT WAIT

your in my team nvm

PEOPLE NOTHING TO SEE HERE

move on, cmon, move on.

CREATION DATE: SUNDAY 12/06/16

I'm sure the creation date was just not highlighted enough for the guy or something.... uhum.

It's up to Rory to decide what he does with it, but I'm sure he won't be happy that it started like this, what a shame... !

Sucks that shit like this always happens.

• Downvote 5

Lol I created him at 00:59 my time which was 12.6.16 but as we all know the tycoon clock is an hour behind.

Check their energy Bjorn you braindead poop connoisseur, they havent even had an extra training session.

Cry me a river you bitches, cry me a salty river.

fb074b4084945c7d544e882dc2ccc112.png

We are talking about a minute and a minute that shouldn't even matter because the Tycoon clock isn't right.

But yes Bjorn, Rory will be so unhappy!!!! Uhum... He may even have to kick me from the tournament...!!!

Fuck off and stop blowing things out of proportion like your mum blows my massive bearcock. You whining worm boy.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Lol at Bjorn vigorously rubbing his thighs, drooling at the fact Conor created his fighter 10 minutes early.

You've ruined this tournament Mr unicorn how could you!?

Ruining things is what I do best though, you should thank me for the fact I ruined Bjorn's mums abortion

OOOooooooOOoooOOooooOooooo

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You have the date ,not the hour of creation. You can have tested his learning speed and rest him by now.

Anyway, just lame you couldn't do it correctly like all others.

ITS A CONORSPIRACY LYNCH HIM EVERYBODY

Fuck off Bjorn, I wish you infinite votes off this season and very bad breath

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Conor did create after yesterdays PM training session, so I don't really see the problem.

Because Bjorn needs something to bitch about or his life is incomplete.

• Upvote 2

I've had to take a screenshot showing my fighters strengths now, very upset.

1d76ca28f6ed48ac73e4b8b7fed85262.png

proves he hasn't trained once though, stop crying Bjorn

Dale mac said my fighter who I created nearly a month ago "better not be" my tournament guy through pm's I only just stopped giggling to myself tbh

• Upvote 1