Tycoon Survivor Tournament

Bjorn, if you know someone is cheating the worst thing you can do is be using it for your own petty personal gain. Either tell a mod or Mike, out them or stfu. Threatening to 'release the info' and not doing it makes you look like a twat

I am not going to use it for my own gain. I basically gave the cheater a public warning and will see if it stops. If not, I will report it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Not funny right now with a Terrorist attack in my state today

Man trust me it had nothing to do with that. My heart goes out to all those who suffered and passed. Shit like that really gets me down regardless of where it takes place, hearing about Christina grimmie was devastating to me because believe it or not I had watched her quite a bit on YouTube years ago and she is a great singer and person. Even the damn football hooligans in Marseille got me riled up. All I intended was to get a few laughs from that gif where metaphorical shots have been fired in this thread. Hope no one you knew was directly affected! Anyway! This ain't the right place for this talk, carry on people.

I am not talking about you dinooo. You are no cheater as far as I know and highly doubt that you could be a cheater as you seem a highly competitive guy that is direct and correct.

It has nothing to do with you at all.

"I know you will ask for their names to be published and proof, but not going to happen. I know 100% sure their messages were correct and if people would know their names, they would know that I am correct in believing them. + I have seen the PM's.

And yeah, not everyone you consider your friend is your friend really dinooo, considering who sent me one of those PM's..."
"I have a fun plan in mind for the future, for when I have time, that will make one guy shit his pants when he even thinks about it. Yeah, it involves a scottish former king who is now dancing on bagpipe-music to make a few pennies for his 'fighters '."
Realllllllllllly? You have dirt on no one, you are trying to stir the pot and failing miserably at it.
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I am not going to use it for my own gain. I basically gave the cheater a public warning and will see if it stops. If not, I will report it.

You are doing yourself no favours here. If you know something you should have contacted Mike about it. That's like me abusing my power as a Mod by finding out who has a multi, then dropping dirt on them whenever I feel like it on the forums. If I find out someone has a multi, I pass on the information I know to Mike who then deals with them.

• Upvote 5

Steel...how does it feel knowing your only tribe leader because Conor turned it down?

http://www.gifpal.com/static/uimages/JcU6dwjvht.gif

• Upvote 1

Dinooo, your quote has literally nothing to do with this case. I already told you that it has zero to do with you and somehow you seem to want to be involved.

I am 100%sure that the snitch has seen this thread and read it and the same goes for the cheater. None of these two is you dinooo, you are not involved. And I also never looked for a snitch, he just messaged me info himself for an unknown reason.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

When World Famous Tycoon Superstar Manager, the illustrious Peel Steel was asked by MMA Today if he had any team concerns going into the Tribal Tourney, the god like character, with his usual wisdom and charisma replied

'Our team is super strong, we have depth throughout. I was delighted to avoid guys like Butch and Sausage who to be fair should have given their entries to higher profile managers who saw this tournament too late. But, fortunately we avoided this dross, for that I am thankful.'

When asked about Bjorns latest outburst, the enigmatic Steel replied

'Bjorn is a very capable manager, he was signed to bring the team victories until he got himself voted out for being annoying. Should we have a poor opener it's unlikely he will survive the cut as we have Hetfield and Marky who don't like the Belgian Boy Scout anyway. Yes I was surprised by Bjorns outburst, but that's Bjorn.'

Bjorn Odonnell has been shrouded in controversy since his Glory days of being voted the worlds most popular manager in 2014. Fight picking scandals, duck age , dull postings and irritating behaviour have overshadowed some fine in cage performances. Bookies are no longer taking stakes on Odonnell being the first manager to leave the fearsome Votadini.

• Upvote 1

It's funny how only one leader is trying to big himself up and hype his team...insecurity? Lack of confidence? Weakness? Small man syndrome?

Probably all of the above but that's none of my business...I better not say anything else incase the spud peeler starts fantasising about me again

The only reason why I haven't made the cheater public is because I hate the snitch more for it, for his backstabbing, than the actual cheating.

Both guys have seen this thread, both know that I know and now he can stop or continue. The consequences will be for them if they continue.

I don't want to hear from the snitch again and don't want to see the cheater keep cheating. If either one doesn't do that, I'll hang them both up TWW style on the forum.

Like me or not, at least I am direct. I'm not a backstabber and never going to be one either.

• Downvote 2

The only reason why I haven't made the cheater public is because I hate the snitch more for it, for his backstabbing, than the actual cheating.

Both guys have seen this thread, both know that I know and now he can stop or continue. The consequences will be for them if they continue.

I don't want to hear from the snitch again and don't want to see the cheater keep cheating. If either one doesn't do that, I'll hang them both up TWW style on the forum.

Like me or not, at least I am direct. I'm not a backstabber and never going to be one either.

I like you not, your either talking absolute waffle or covering for a cheat, either way your a twat
  • Upvote 4

When World Famous Tycoon Superstar Manager, the illustrious Peel Steel was asked by MMA Today if he had any team concerns going into the Tribal Tourney, the god like character, with his usual wisdom and charisma replied

'Our team is super strong, we have depth throughout. I was delighted to avoid guys like Butch and Sausage who to be fair should have given their entries to higher profile managers who saw this tournament too late. But, fortunately we avoided this dross, for that I am thankful.'

When asked about Bjorns latest outburst, the enigmatic Steel replied

'Bjorn is a very capable manager, he was signed to bring the team victories until he got himself voted out for being annoying. Should we have a poor opener it's unlikely he will survive the cut as we have Hetfield and Marky who don't like the Belgian Boy Scout anyway. Yes I was surprised by Bjorns outburst, but that's Bjorn.'

Bjorn Odonnell has been shrouded in controversy since his Glory days of being voted the worlds most popular manager in 2014. Fight picking scandals, duck age , dull postings and irritating behaviour have overshadowed some fine in cage performances. Bookies are no longer taking stakes on Odonnell being the first manager to leave the fearsome Votadini.

Although I enjoy your antics at times in gonna be on top form for this just so you choke on it.

Your gonna need two hands for this monster by the way so start practicing!

Butch, you know I always enjoy throwing some shit your way, you take it as it is intended.

Dinooo always takes it well, and the Glaswegian Future Pro Bono King can write some.

Sausage has struggled somewhat, his retorts haven't exactly been witty put downs, but I'm guessing he is young.

I generally throw shit at those A: that bite back, B: historically can take having some shit thrown their way.

I daresay Rory and the boys would prefer me to antagonise a few guys, so victory can be sweeter for some.

Though Butch, me old mucker, usually your fighter builds are shocking, the usual being the BJJ legend with no takedowns and no way of dictating where the fight takes place.

I expect at some stage I will have to give JLP a good word fisting, but I am sure my bi-polar turrets suffering donut munching arch rival will give me opportunity very soon.

Anyway, that pot noodle has done its job, so as we say here, 'I'm off to drop an Enlow at the beach'.

• Upvote 2

Your craic is really on point steel you must really tear it up at your local bridge club or is it lawn bowls I forget what folks your age get up to, when your not writing fan fiction, fantasising over young lads penises etc...

Up until this thread I'd actually never even heard of you which is strange as you a self proclaimed legend of the game?

• Upvote 1

that's hilarious GBK

Steel Penn buys lots of VIP, funds the game basically.

I am Peel Steel, acclaimed nominee for writer of the year, every fucking year, acclaimed nominee for smack talker of the year, every fucking year, never fucking win, because that tool Karter goes nuts being funny from September every year to mop that shit up.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1