Tycoon Survivor Tournament

that's hilarious GBK

Steel Penn buys lots of VIP, funds the game basically.

I am Peel Steel, acclaimed nominee for writer of the year, every fucking year, acclaimed nominee for smack talker of the year, every fucking year, never fucking win, because that tool Karter goes nuts being funny from September every year to mop that shit up.

You might win smack talker of the year if you picked up that I wasn't being serious :yes:

Sorry Callum you being a noob I assumed you were confused

Sausage , do I need to continually belittle you, it does seem you are getting off on humiliation?

I'm sorry I missed th part you humiliated me? Oh was that your attempt at belittling me when you wrote a story about me pming wolf whilst touching myself?

That's pretty common knowledge to everyone so no shocks there.

Or was it when you showed me your amazing fighters ooooooooooooooooooooooossshhhhhh put me right in my place there didn't you.

No.

Keep trying though Im enjoying the fact you think so highly of me to write stories and the mention in you "smack talk" I've never been so proud

I expect at some stage I will have to give JLP a good word fisting, but I am sure my bi-polar turrets suffering donut munching arch rival will give me opportunity very soon.

Hard to be arch rivals with someone who has ducked me on multiple occasions. I'm hoping we match up in this tournament because you'll either piss yourself in terror and do another public ducking or I'll get a fairly easy win.

Your craic is really on point steel you must really tear it up at your local bridge club or is it lawn bowls I forget what folks your age get up to, when your not writing fan fiction, fantasising over young lads penises etc...

Up until this thread I'd actually never even heard of you which is strange as you a self proclaimed legend of the game?

Peel is most known for public ducking, homo-erotic banter/hero worship with CK/dino and running two very good orgs into the ground as soon as they were handed over to him. He's been playing for over 5 years and hasnt sniffed the top spot yet. Hard to be a legend with that resume.

• Upvote 3

Posted Today, 08:16 AM

Written by dinooo:

SURVIVOR S1E2: 'THE EAGLES HAVE LANDED'

http://s31.postimg.org/tn6uv8ua3/pvtjet.jpg

The first of many jets set for landing, occupied by the participating managers.

The helicopter camera pans from the tree canopies in the dense forest on “Tribal Island” to give a monumental view of the five islands in all their glory. There are images of private planes being flown in rumored to be carrying the managers of the new series of Survivor. The screen fades away to a shot of a few managers disembarking the first private jet. The first member to enter the fray is the keen historian Mr Wolf followed closely by the man known as GWad. They seem in deep conversation about the Ottoman something? I don’t know, either way it appears Ryan Epicity has woken from his drug induced slumber and is trying to avoid the sunlight like a fat man avoids salad. It becomes apparent that all the Vendetta members have arrived in the same plane, no doubt a money saving scheme created by the next man, Dale McCann. Dale is yapping the ear off Davie about how Generation is better than Havoc, by the look that Davie is giving, I suspect Dale will be flat on his arse in a few minutes. Conor the alliance leader is what we suspect is the final Vendetta member on board the flight, but wait, what is this? An unknown fella in a Viking helmet has walked off the plane behind Conor. He does look like a bit of a helmet wearing a helmet in this heat, it must be the man known as Fearless. The Vendetta members look at the board which states that two of them have been selected as tribal leaders; Grady and Wolf shake hands and walk off towards the luxury sea houses offered to them by Rory, while that fella in the Viking helmet is declaring that he is the supreme leader of the Island.

http://s32.postimg.org/js9dh11yd/survivoraccom2.png

Surivor Islands Resort, 1 chalet for each manager participating.

The next Jet to arrive has BHP eloquently decaled on the side which can only mean one thing, the tin man; I mean the Steel man is here. Steel walks off the plane with his pristine white Giorgio Armani suit and D&G sunglasses as Scott Davies walks behind him carrying the suitcases. Steel walks up to the notice board and smiles as his name has been selected as a tribal leader; however the smile quickly turns to one of bemusement when his baggage handler Scott Davies has been selected as the other tribal leader. The camera men quickly tell me that an usual arrival has happened on the beach, so we scurry off to find out what has happened.

We arrive at the beach to see a wooden raft in the distance coming towards the island with a Corporation flag proudly flying on top of a makeshift mast. This can only mean two things, that the person didn’t know that you were meant to fly here and the Corporations bank account is running low. Marky, Warpig and Joe finally make it to the shoreline and take a quick swim to reach the beach. Both men now drenched in seawater make their way over to the Survivor Islands Resort without any luggage, which I assume has been lost at sea.

http://s31.postimg.org/72hhzitzf/corporationraft.png

The Corporation members arrive by raft, the reason why is uncertain.

Flying overhead as we walk back to the airfield is a Trinity Plane, proudly flying the tri colour. Grant steps off the plane in an out of date lacoste tracksuit as John steps off wearing his usual tailor made suit. Bob and Rocket have clearly hitched a lift with the trinity duo and are running off to the resort, while Grant is tagging some wall with the words Trinity, someone really needs to throw that man an ASBO. We are distracted though as what looks like an airforce has just flown overhead, I feel the urge to sing the dambusters theme song at this point.

Mr J steps off one of the planes, the man with a fleet of jets at his disposal has clearly been charitable as JLP, Justin, Ben, Butch, Rory, Bazzy, Ryne, Dr Who, Callum and TonyScat all disembark the planes. It still seems a bit overkill to fly in that many individual planes but Mr J loves him a jet and has finally found a reason to use them all. We were going to go and talk to the men as they left the plane only to hear the Imperial March blaring from the speakers of a helicopter landing.

LOD sure do like to make an entrance as Skull and Tony arrive only to be nearly taken away by the arrival of a Russian jet, which means that Klatz has arrived at the Island. Skull is given an earful to the air traffic controller as Klatz walks past him and flips him the bird. Some people say that Klatz is former KGB, so Skull is a smart man as he decides to walk back to Tony and head up to the hotel.

The resort's reception is now packed with the managers of this year’s Survivor and they are quickly catching up with each other awaiting the news of the draft. Wolf, GWad, Scott and Steel are all taken up to a conference room to make the draft, some shouting is heard about someone being incompetent and should never have been made a team captain before the doors open. Cliff stands at the top of the stairs and begins to read out the order of the draft. Wolf’s first pick is surprising as he goes for alliance mate Conor but then neglects to pick anymore of his alliance mates. GWad has assembled himself a core bunch of Vendetta members coupled with experienced tournament managers. Scott Davies has quietly managed to get a good draft pick with JLP but then picked Rory before taking another former #1 manager and then picking Dale, so a mixed bag really. Steel is looking rather smug at being able to get Klatz on his team despite the Convicted/BHP divide. Steel’s team will for sure be filled with drama no doubt throughout the season.

The teams are then told to enjoy the rest of their night as soon will be the arrival of their fighters, who appear to be landing right now just as the sun sets...

http://www.cidrap.umn.edu/sites/default/files/public/styles/ss_media_popup/public/media/article/plane_at_sunset.jpg?itok=6iwuXjEY

The selected fighters are aboard the plane ready to disembark and meet with their managers in preparation for the season ahead.

Find all episodes here: http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=54944&do=findComment&comment=763676

• Upvote 11

Apparently we have our first pussy drop out of the tournament. Anyone (preferably not already in this tournament) want to create a fighter for this?

If in need, i can take part in this. Im not in reserve list though! creation day was allready and 205 right? Pm me if im needed.

he already is taking part

Apparently we have our first pussy drop out of the tournament. Anyone (preferably not already in this tournament) want to create a fighter for this?

Anyway Im joking about the pussy part, sure there is a decent explanation... I saw the reserves and they didn't create anyone as of yet so will be in touch with them.

http://s32.postimg.org/js9dh11yd/survivoraccom2.png

Live from Survivor Island: The Votadini Press Conference

Enigmatic Superstar Manager, Peel Steel addresses the World Press, amid a blur of flash photography. Adorned in his usual Armani attire, Tycoons prodigal son, glances to his head of security who calls for calm as reporters bustle for a prime position.

Mr Steel is now open to questions.

A Sky Sports reporter opens proceedings. "Steel, you do not enter many tourneys. Why this one, and what truth is there is in the rumours you were paid a 7 figure sum by Rory Daly just to take part?"

The Mercurial Steel smiles "Rory Daly always puts on a great show, most managers know this, and often to the detriment on his own stable of fighters. This is probably why Rory is still considered a scrub and involves himself in scrub wars with the likes of Grant Brophy. But, while they are both scrub managers, both put on a great show, whether it be a tourney or running a great org like Trinity.

As for a 7 figure sum, not true, I wouldn't accept money from Rory, however my agents were contacted initially as Rorys management company wanted my inclusion for the drama and press attention I seem to bring with me."

Fox News "Were you surprised at being a Tribe Leader? You were third choice after all."

Steel "I was happy to step up. Klatz only speaks Russian, and the Unicorn chap is under age, with an inflated ranking that wouldn't have sat well with the more experienced managers who set their own sliders. I suppose no one could argue that JLP isn't qualified, nor Hetfield, Marky and a few others. But having Turpin as P4P number 1 and Camacho 155 number 1, and Marco doing so well, my camps ability to win at the highest level got me the Tribal Leader position. The others are solid managers, but haven't been successful among the elite yet, or like JLP haven't had success among the elite of the game for quite some time."

Sky Sports "You have put together a very experienced team, signing Klatz, Marky, Beck, Bjorn, some really experienced guys. There were stories you tried to sign JLP?"

Steel chuckles "That's 100% true, I went after JLP. Look the guy is a proven winner, a douche, but a winner, there is no doubting that. Of late JLP hasn't been successful among the elite of the game, but in tourneys he is tremendous. I figured with his tourney expertise and my ability to win at the highest level of the sport, the combination would be dynamic and I could potentially make him a better manager and get the guy operating among the elite again, where I feel he belongs."

to be continued......

• Upvote 5