Clinton or Trump - Please Vote

SteelPenn

Clinton Or Trump  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who whould you vote for?

The RNC is in need of a $6 million bailout because none of the sponsors want anything to with Trump.

Hillary Clinton has made mistakes but i feel she will do a great job she is not perfect but name one person that is ?

​you can't because there are none

bush was a shitty president in his first term but was vote back in for a 2nd one and guess what he was even more shitty !

Hillary Clinton has lied yes

but 99% of all politician lie thats what they do

Clinton has government experience at the top level and the usa needs someone who can step in and do the fucking job and she can and she will do a far better job than bush did so i am all for it.

Johnson and Weld were both Governors and can do a better than Clinton. We don't need a thief in the White House. And by thief I mean, did you see how much furniture and art her and Bill got busted stealing from The White House when they left?

i dont care that they took furniture i only care about the fact that Johnson and Weld will not win there is no reason to bring them up they will not win.

The truth is Hillary Clinton is better qualified than any Presidential candidate in the last few decades who hadn't previously been President or Vice President

She's not qualified, she's a criminal. Everybody that tries to testify against her, either dies in a mysterious plane crash or a sudden suicide. Johnson and Weld were both Governors that cut wasteful spending. I will bring up Johnson/Weld because that who I am voting for, a better choice than Trump or Clinton. Don't try to silence my right to talk about them.

She's not qualified, she's a criminal. Everybody that tries to testify against her, either dies in a mysterious plane crash or a sudden suicide. Johnson and Weld were both Governors that cut wasteful spending. I will bring up Johnson/Weld because that who I am voting for, a better choice than Trump or Clinton. Don't try to silence my right to talk about them.

You can talk about who ever you want too

but stick to the truth she is qualified the guys you like are two but not like her how much foreign relation have those guys did ?

they are state level she is global

i dont care that they took furniture i only care about the fact that Johnson and Weld will not win there is no reason to bring them up they will not win.

The truth is Hillary Clinton is better qualified than any Presidential candidate in the last few decades who hadn't previously been President or Vice President

Well she was Secretary, she basically decided the foreign relations back then, but man you have to agree that she is a bit of a psycho lady...women like her in power are even mroe dangerous that the most lowest scum on the earth, lol.

Well she was Secretary, she basically decided the foreign relations back then, but man you have to agree that she is a bit of a psycho lady...women like her in power are even mroe dangerous that the most lowest scum on the earth, lol.

And once again you have no idea about American cabinet politics or how they work. The Secretary of state doesn't "basically" control foreign relations. That is a statement that highlights your ignorance of my country and it's government.

And once again you have no idea about American cabinet politics or how they work. The Secretary of state doesn't "basically" control foreign relations. That is a statement that highlights your ignorance of my country and it's government.

She did, i "once again" know what the secretary of state is, but SHE controlled US foreign relations.

If you didnt realize this, then you were totally oblivious on what he did and her talkings when she was Secretary, which i am pretty sure you are (oblivious).

Now go take it out on the Buzz feed, i know you want to, nutcase.

I also love your exceptionalism about your country and "its government " , like the US is the only country that have a minister of foreign affairs, rotfl.

She did, i "once again" know what the secretary of state is, but SHE controlled US foreign relations.

If you didnt realize this, then you were totally oblivious on what he did and her talkings when she was Secretary, which i am pretty sure you are (oblivious).

Now go take it out on the Buzz feed, i know you want to, nutcase.

I'm not a big buzzer. I only challenge you there. I know an ocean of knowledge more than you about my government. You are just factually incorrect and ignorant of our system. You just doubled down on saying hillary controlled our foreign relations as secretary of state. You are clueless.

When she was Secretary of State , from a position of power, KAPISH? again nutcase, i aint doubling down jack and shit.

WHEN she had to control foreign relations?? when she was just the wife of Bill Clinton? i never implyed she controlled the relations because the role of Secretary of State mandate it, but because no more or less she was a double president already, you underestimate how powerful both the Clintons are expecially with the foreign relations, both of them, when she was still secretary of state, Obama had an hardline policy against Iran, look what happend when she stepped down.

You are clueless.

Maybe i am clueless, like 99% of the population when talking politics, dont pretend to know what they are doing, otherwise your government wouldnt be so shit if you are all enlightened people like you pretend to be, but still, better being clueless than a staunch nutcase like you.

When she was Secretary of State , from a position of power, KAPISH? again nutcase, i aint doubling down jack and shit.

WHEN she had to control foreigner relations?? when she was just the wife of Bill Clinton? i never implyed she controlled the relations because the role of Secretary of State mandate it, but because no more or less she was a double president already, you underestimate how powerful both the Clintons are expecially with the foreign relations, both of them, when she was still secretary of state, Obama had an hardline policy against Iran, look what happend when she stepped down.

You are talking conspiracy. It just isn't the case. We have a lot of people and agencies that make sure nobody has complete power. You are delusional. I'm done talking to you. It was fun for a bit but you're like a 2 year old.

What you're saying is complete rubbish. You have no idea how stupid you sound.

Yeah, she has foreign expierience, like how to get 4 Americans killed at Benghazi. Sure you want a President with that on your resume?

Maybe i am clueless, like 99% of the population when talking politics, dont pretend to know what they are doing, otherwise your government wouldnt be so shit if you are all enlightened people like you pretend to be, but still, better being clueless than a staunch nutcase like you.

I have a bachelor's of science. I took 5 political science classes. I took history classes on 3 eras in the US. I am not ill informed. I am well informed or I wouldn't belittle you pedantic arguments.

You quoted a doc about N. Korea as an end all be all source. You said I have no personal experience and you denied me because of it. I could show you many documentaries made by or participated in by former N Korean nationals that say the opposite of the singular documentary you saw. You think one doc by a New Zealand couple ameliorates the constant reports by people who escape the regime?

You also reject physical evidence because of a documentary that you cannot verify the legitimacy of. It is crazy.

Yeah, she has foreign expierience, like how to get 4 Americans killed at Benghazi. Sure you want a President with that on your resume?

I don't want to get into it with you Ken. You seem like an ok dude. I have respect, but 4 lives aren't shit. Bush killed a whole lot of our boys by invading a nation that didn't attack us and we're still facing the repercussions via isis. Politicians cost lives all the time. 4 isnt even a bump in the data.

I am not a Hillary fan but Benghazi isn't a big deal in my opinion. Lots of propaganda about that one.

I live in the most prosperous nation the world has ever seen. My government is light years better than almost everywhere on this planet.. EVER.

Trump is an utterly, utterly vile human being. I find it incomprehensible how anyone who isn't a racist biggot could vote for him.

So is Clinton.

At least Trump doesn't have people that are prepared to testify against him all of the sudden dying.

You have to actually choose to vote... Nobody forces anyone to vote for either. To actively choose to vote for Donald Trump is just an utterly vile choice to make. He's a disgusting man. I don't know enough about Hilary's shady politics to say whether choosing to vote for her is a vile choice too but I know without a shadow of a doubt how vile Donald Trump is because I've heard the words that come out of his mouth.

• Upvote 3