Clinton or Trump - Please Vote

SteelPenn

Clinton Or Trump  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who whould you vote for?

HELL YEA!!!!!!!!! ---- FINALLY AMERICA / AMERICANS FIRST (IN AMERICA OF COURSE) -- now if only he does what he says -- with control of house and senate should be no excuses or issues

WAR TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time to drain the DC swamp!!!!!!!!!

Saw the result coming very early in the count when Virginia was significantly closer than the polling; I suspect some polling organisations thought the Obama era model for turnout was still going to apply, realistically there was no chance of that.

No surprise the rust belt is swinging; the Democrats moving away from unions and manufacturing has coupled with some other issues (like the recent riots in Milkwaukee) which is making the white voters in the area more akin to their southern counterparts.

Anyone who's genuinely hopeful for some radical change at this point might want to ready themselves for disappointment.

• Downvote 1

Anyone who's genuinely hopeful for some radical change at this point might want to ready themselves for disappointment.

Are you another one of them analysts? pls go away with your bullshit drama jump scares.

There will be no nuclear bullshit with Trump keycodes in his jacket, there will be no global collapse, there will be changes, the swamp will be drained.

He have the secret services on his side, whoever of the elite and Wall Street-hollywood-media snakes attempt to make his government disfunctional will be dealt accordignly, just like they dealt with crooked and rotten to the core DEMOCRATS(not only the crooked Clinton dyansty).

• Downvote 1

I feel very optimistic for my country for the first time since in 20+ years. Not only did the neocons lose their 30+ year control of the presidency, but we may have witnessed the death of both political parties. What the polling systems didn't grasp was that this election fell largely on socioeconomic factors, the working/middle class vs the coalition of the very rich and the poor. The people who pay taxes vs the non tax payers.

• Upvote 4

Donald Trump has announced he will be hiring dale winton as his personal advisor.

Apparantly they share a catchphrase, Bring on the wall!

Trump in 2013: "We Must Leave Borders Behind Because The Future of The US Depends On A Cohesive Global Economy"
http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10

I feel very optimistic for my country for the first time since in 20+ years. Not only did the neocons lose their 30+ year control of the presidency, but we may have witnessed the death of both political parties. What the polling systems didn't grasp was that this election fell largely on socioeconomic factors, the working/middle class vs the coalition of the very rich and the poor. The people who pay taxes vs the non tax payers.

... like Donald Trump?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/10/us/politics/donald-trump-taxes.html

The whole world feel optimistic.

ISIS will be finally crushed and not supported by libtards anymore, no more Arab springs that made millions and millions of refugees, USA social and economic will be revamped, relations with Russia will be ok again, Europe will trade and invest in Russian potential again, everyone will be happy, including italian farmers.

Wonderful day really, i am still afraid of the Hillary Clinton group and theyr zombie followers, they are already turning violent on the streets of Seattle and Oakland, Portland, Los Angeles, thats typical liberal for you, when they cant accept losses, they turn violent or in the best case scenario they cant have a dialogue and just call you ignorant or racist.

I am really afraid of Hillary Clinton though, she doenst looks like the type that accept a loss, dems powers (Hollywood, the media, violent supporters, crooked banksters) will do everything to make sure that Donald Trump government will be dysfunctional and collapse, so in the end they could say "see?? i told you so".

Stay vigilant americans, the battle against these crooked bastards really just started today, but the trump victory speech where he thanks the secret services of US really made me comfortable, that Hillary Clinton and her satanist cult can be beaten again.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

If Hilary wins; women and the LGBT are going to go ballistic, there's going to be songs made, women will stop wearing tampons because they feel it's degrading and suppressing their freedom and rights, they'll start drinking and smoking while pregnant, more dudes in dresses will enter women restrooms than ever before, the American flag will turn a couple blue stripes into blue, yellow, red, orange, green, pink.... nothing will change, it will only get worse, and fortunately we'll never have another female President ever again.

you talking brazil bro?

• Upvote 1

Thank god, super proud of PA today for doing the right thing. The sky is falling reaction predicted in the market today didn't really happen (yet anyway but doubt it will at this point). The overnight futures predicted a 800+ point drop today & instead we're up 160 points. Economic growth will heal most wounds from the last 18 mo. & unite us once more, let's hope anyway bc our divide in this country right now can't continue

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Thank god, super proud of PA today for doing the right thing. The sky is falling reaction predicted in the market today didn't really happen (yet anyway but doubt it will at this point). The overnight futures predicted a 800+ point drop today & instead we're up 160 points. Economic growth will heal most wounds from the last 18 mo. & unite us once more, let's hope anyway bc our divide in this country right now can't continue

i think reason everything started dropping was cause most thought clinton would not accept getting beat, especially with her departure with no speech and the way the guy spoke for her made it sound that way

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is a Public Service Announcement!

The mass public shooting hoax's and other bullshit will soon start up again after the recent 6-8 week hiatus. The Rothchild & Rockefeller family's needed you to be 100% focused & invested in our nationwide reality TV production and we really appreciate your participation in the ongoing theater of Selections and now we would like to get back to our regularly scheduled programming of your little fucking non-thinking brain so that we can further our ongoing agenda.

As always, thank you for your unknowing participation 1f642.png

#Sheople

• Downvote 2

Jack = dimwit

Yea, because the US Government made Domestic Propaganda Legal to be used against the American Citizens in 2013 ... for no reason at all :shades:

http://www.businessinsider.com/us-domestic-propaganda-officially-aired-2013-7

https://www.occupycorporatism.com/how-the-ndaa-allows-us-gov-to-use-propaganda-against-americans/

https://www.rt.com/usa/smith-mundt-domestic-propaganda-121/

• Downvote 1

Nobody has won the election yet, it's not official until December.

• Upvote 1

Nobody has won the election yet, it's not official until December.

She has left the building. Its over. Jay I love you but I dont know anyone in my area that voted clinton nor did I see one sign bumper sticker etc. Shes not americas choice. Im not sure Trump was either. I think most voted to maintain the courts. With that on the minds of many citizens I think Trump was the man.

She has left the building. Its over. Jay I love you but I dont know anyone in my area that voted clinton nor did I see one sign bumper sticker etc. Shes not americas choice. Im not sure Trump was either. I think most voted to maintain the courts. With that on the minds of many citizens I think Trump was the man.

she got more votes than trump thats a fact but also a fact trump is the President

Electoral College Lesson: More Voters Chose Clinton, but Trump Will Be President

• Upvote 1

she got more votes than trump thats a fact but also a fact trump is the President

Electoral College Lesson: More Voters Chose Clinton, but Trump Will Be President

Electoral College Lesson: The EC votes you see are just projections for who they have pledged to vote. The EC doesn't meet until December. Faithless Electors can still change their vote. Still not official.

• Upvote 2

See my reply to Jay.

Electoral College Lesson: The EC votes you see are just projections for who they have pledged to vote. The EC doesn't meet until December. Faithless Electors can still change their vote. Still not official.

I think it will ride Ken and I think in time we in the USA will get back together and all will be good. Right now its a bit tense. Time heals.

i seen that ken What do you think the chances are they will go with the popular vote?