Clinton or Trump - Please Vote

SteelPenn

Clinton Or Trump  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who whould you vote for?

i seen that ken What do you think the chances are they will go with the popular vote?

I have a better chance of not buying a lottery ticket and wining the lottery than enough Faithless Electors switch their votes to matter.

• Upvote 1

Just two days before Election Day, Republican businessman Donald Trump tweeted: “The Electoral College is a disaster for a democracy.”
As it turns out, without the Electoral College, Trump wouldn’t be the president-elect.

It's wasn't two days before the election, it was four years before it.

she got more votes than trump thats a fact but also a fact trump is the President

Electoral College Lesson: More Voters Chose Clinton, but Trump Will Be President

well of course she did -- many states do not require any form of id when they vote -- wonder how many illegals or dead people voted for her --- i'm willing to bet way way more then the 200k more vote she got

• Upvote 1

Complaining about the popular vote vs the electoral college shows a pretty profound lack of understanding of the whole election process. Saying that # of votes should be more important than EC votes is like saying a baseball game should be settled by hits instead of runs or a football game by yards rather than score. Anyone who has every run for president has known the rules and planned their entire strategy accordingly. That's why so much emphasis is given to the "battleground" states and almost none to the states where they know a particular candidate has little chance to actually sway the vote. Trump probably spent next to no money in California because he knew he'd lose there and spent little in Texas because he knew he'd win there. Clinton also spent very little money in California and Texas because the outcomes were already known before the first ballot was cast.

You can think that a popular vote would be more representative and desire to amend the constitution and change it. But changing the actual rules of this past vote doesn't guarantee a different result.

Personally, I think it's beneficial to the country because it limits the effect and scope of voter fraud and allows more leeway to cast a 3rd party/ protest vote (for example; Tuesday I voted for Johnson because I thought both candidates are horrid, but if my vote counted (Clinton was guaranteed to win my state)I would have had to vote for trump and just tried not to vomit as I did it).

• Upvote 1

Electoral College Lesson: The EC votes you see are just projections for who they have pledged to vote. The EC doesn't meet until December. Faithless Electors can still change their vote. Still not official.

This would require over 20 members of the GOP to switch sides -- this isnt going to happen, first time GOP can have president, house and senate in a long time -- finally something can probably get done

• Upvote 1

Complaining about the popular vote vs the electoral college shows a pretty profound lack of understanding of the whole election process. Saying that # of votes should be more important than EC votes is like saying a baseball game should be settled by hits instead of runs or a football game by yards rather than score. Anyone who has every run for president has known the rules and planned their entire strategy accordingly. That's why so much emphasis is given to the "battleground" states and almost none to the states where they know a particular candidate has little chance to actually sway the vote. Trump probably spent next to no money in California because he knew he'd lose there and spent little in Texas because he knew he'd win there. Clinton also spent very little money in California and Texas because the outcomes were already known before the first ballot was cast.

You can think that a popular vote would be more representative and desire to amend the constitution and change it. But changing the actual rules of this past vote doesn't guarantee a different result.

Personally, I think it's beneficial to the country because it limits the effect and scope of voter fraud and allows more leeway to cast a 3rd party/ protest vote (for example; Tuesday I voted for Johnson because I thought both candidates are horrid, but if my vote counted (Clinton was guaranteed to win my state)I would have had to vote for trump and just tried not to vomit as I did it).

1,606,322 americans so far think the way i do https://www.change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19

hits and homeruns ? i think the one who had more americans vote for them should win votes = win at least thats the way it should be

so you are telling me if more americans vote for someone you dont think they should win ? the person who receives the most votes does not deserve to win ?

so it's fair to say that some peoples votes count more than others that it does not matter about the majority

This would require over 20 members of the GOP to switch sides -- this isnt going to happen, first time GOP can have president, house and senate in a long time -- finally something can probably get done

It could happen

so you are telling me if more americans vote for someone you dont think they should win ? the person who receives the most votes does not deserve to win ?

Well I might take that if every state required a state or federal id --- allowing someone just to walk up and vote without showing any form of id is just plain stupid and crazy -- lets see we have some estimate 20 million illegals here (many say more than that amount) -- im thinking cali, new mexico and other border states were flooded with them voting since no id is required in those states i think

• Upvote 1

She has left the building. Its over. Jay I love you but I dont know anyone in my area that voted clinton nor did I see one sign bumper sticker etc. Shes not americas choice. Im not sure Trump was either. I think most voted to maintain the courts. With that on the minds of many citizens I think Trump was the man.

There was what... a .2 difference in popular vote though? I don't like the electoral college system either but it was hardly a definitive people have spoken moment for anyone.

Either way, the over reactions fall out of this election is hilarious on social media and everywhere. Of course the people taking it too far on the streets are just an embarrassment to our country.

she won the popular vote is a bunch of b/s -- ok hell with it will give you the 200k more votes she got out of 120 million -- its like taking a piss in the ocean (thanks for that one mike) really -- like i also said at least 3 of the states she won requires no id period to vote -- illegals are not allowed to vote but without having to show id they can really -- i promise she got way way more than the 200k vote she won by from illegals that shouldn't be voting in first place

"It's the 'People's Will'" "It's the 'Electoral Colleges Will'"

well i dont agree with ec either but i do somewhat understand the need for it -- dont know if can put this into a good example or not but lets just say we had a world election well china or india would decide who ruled the world just about every time cause of their population alone -- if you look at a map of the usa 90% of it voted for trump 10% or so for clinton -- sort of hard to explain it really or least for me to explain it, i guess its like size vs population

listening to some going through the numbers on the votes, its interesting -- everyone cries how racist trump is, well lets see he got 30% of the latino vote and right at 20% of black voters -- but guess most will call them uncle toms, just glad many seen through clinton's b/s -- also they didnt have total numbers on women voters yet but the women vote was pretty high also (expect for black women voters)

1,606,322 americans so far think the way i do https://www.change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19

hits and homeruns ? i think the one who had more americans vote for them should win votes = win at least thats the way it should be

so it's fair to say that some peoples votes count more than others that it does not matter about the majority

Hey J....What the fuck would you be crying about if your lying ass corrupt bitch would of won? And lets say she won with Trump having 200k more popular votes than she did. In layman's terms, what if it was the other way around?

I'll save you some time and answer that for you.....You would be dancing in the streets celebrating and that is fact! That's how your kind are, don't get your way you cry foul.

How bout this.....Why don't you spend more time learning what America is and after you learn the TRUE history and learn the Constitution

if your still not liking what we stand for, get the fuck out.

I'm feel pretty safe saying you have probably never read the Constitution and have believed all the spoon feed BS you have been fed in school.

"1,606,322 americans so far think the way i do" I hope your all in your safe spaces.......BTW....When spelling America, it's always with A capital A......Didn't you learn that in your safe space?

This is just my opinion but to me the person who receives the most votes should win thats what i think.

Americans chose Clinton, but got Trump.

Bullshit dude, Clinton just got more popular votes because of dumb California, the most populated state with dumb people in it, the SJW FActory of dumb people.

Look the maps of the votes, country people have voted for Trump, the hard working class, the spoiled kids in big cities and Democrat sanctuaries have voted for Hillary Clinton, these spoiled peopel are often disconnected with the real world and what is happening, the hard working people are fed up with the establishment and 8 years of Obama Soviet-liberal government, the spoiled kids in big cities are not.

Just check the map of the votes dude, i will try to re-find it and post it there maybe.

Still, i never said that Trump is a good guy and i think even a lot of Trump voters understand that, but he is the lesser evil, it is in the eyes of everyone what Clinton and the people behind Clinton are.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So Jay, go in the streets and burn the American flag, like your collegues are doing right now.

Cw9kNMtVEAALSNk.jpg

• Upvote 2

So Jay, go in the streets and burn the American flag, like your collegues are doing right now.

yea most of them feel entitled to something not thinking they have to work for it -- those are the ones marching in the street protesting really -- your miley, whoopi and rosie loving we deserve it people

yea most of them feel entitled to something not thinking they have to work for it -- those are the ones marching in the street protesting really -- your miley, whoopi and rosie loving we deserve it people

Lady gaga, Cher , Kim Kardashian, Katy Perry, Beyonce and Jay-z zombie followers.

As i said, look the map of the popular vote, hard working country people voted Trump, spoiled kids from big cities and dem sanctuaries voted for Clinton, they are mostly spoiled persons with pseudo-valors false beliefs, social justice warriors, basement dwellers, and all other spoiled liberals.

The(false) intellectuals, Hollywood, and all other trash people like Lady Gaga, Kardashian, Madonna promising blowjobs to whoever vote Clinton, are feeding these spoiled zombie kids with crap.

And thats what you have now, self-entitled spoiled kids totally disconnected with reality and what is happening outside the box, because of this they are now marching on the streets and burning theyr national flag.

You know what, you dont like your conunry, leave it, go infest Canada, there is Justin Trudeau here he will welcome you with open arms.

Just please dont emigrate to Europe, we are already in irremediable deep shit.

• Upvote 1

I am just glad for what Conor McGregor said about the presidential elections, he is one of the very few "divas" i follow and respect and aspire to, fortunately he is a good human being that can think outside the box without being spoon feed by the establishment..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1