Clinton or Trump - Please Vote

SteelPenn

Clinton Or Trump  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who whould you vote for?

1,606,322 americans so far think the way i do https://www.change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19

hits and homeruns ? i think the one who had more americans vote for them should win votes = win at least thats the way it should be

so you are telling me if more americans vote for someone you dont think they should win ? the person who receives the most votes does not deserve to win ?

so it's fair to say that some peoples votes count more than others that it does not matter about the majority

You need to reread my post, you didnt comprehend what I said at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d9lm-T87AQ

Dont let these shitheads override the elections, i hope Trump win senate and congress too, no mercy with such kind of adversary.

You mean senate and house, it's all congress. Trump can't win them but The Republicans did gain control of both of them.
  • Upvote 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d9lm-T87AQ

Dont let these shitheads override the elections, i hope Trump win senate and congress too, no mercy with such kind of adversary.

I wouldn't call info wars credible news fella.Alex used to be entertaining now he gone complete religious nut batshit crazy /He basically throws enough shit till something sticks .He right on some things but takes it to a super extreme .Calling Clinton a satanic demon was a bit out there to say the least .She a lying sociopath who a lawyer.U got here on that alone .No need to say she sacrifices kids to Satan i mean what the fuck :huh: .

I wouldn't call info wars credible news fella.Alex used to be entertaining now he gone complete religious nut batshit crazy /He basically throws enough shit till something sticks .He right on some things but takes it to a super extreme .Calling Clinton a satanic demon was a bit out there to say the least .She a lying sociopath who a lawyer.U got here on that alone .No need to say she sacrifices kids to Satan i mean what the fuck :huh: .

I didnt check to see where it came from, but it was all over the local news here and I have family in Portland. Some of the people there are off the hook!

What in the goddamn fuck are you talking about?Maybe you are missing some Wikileaks aren't you?? The Podesta brothers, protecting pedophiles and laughing and bragging about it....she laughed about a fucking LITTLE 12YO GIRL THAT GOT RAPED, AND IN HER OWN WORDS " SHE ASKED FOR IT"

All InfoWars did was reporting FACTS, they just reported WikiLeaks emails and debated about it, things that the Mainstream Media dont do, as for me personally i love InfoWars because they covered the Elections cycle pretty goddamn well.

Spirit Cooking....HELLOOOO? DEMOCRAT SATANIC SWAMP.

Oh what about this email " STILL IN THE TORTURE CHAMBER" WHAT IN THE GODDAMN FUCKING HEARTH THIS IS SUPPOSED TO MEAN??!!!!! there are dozens of pedohpile rings in all politician circles, no country is immune to that, they got caught in Italy, they got caught in Britain, your country is not immune, and since liberals are the most depraved ones, there you go, Clinton Dynasty and theyr crooked circle are pedophile batshit crazy satanic lunatics, Wikielaks brother, you are lucky that you can afford Internet, dont be ignorant.

Peple that dont have access to internet live in a world of ignorance, lies and pitiness.

As for that video it speak for itself, there is nothing to talk about, that video is not debatable, it is just straight up facts in your face, democrats demonized theyr opponent, and now this is the outcome, Riots in the United States and people with the Mexican flag ravaging the United State of fucking America streets.

Hellooo?

• Downvote 1

I didnt check to see where it came from, but it was all over the local news here and I have family in Portland. Some of the people there are off the hook!

You too, you have the luck to access internet, dont keep swimming in ignorance.

"i didnt check to see from where it came from".

Well dude, you should do it, then tell me if you have the balls to go to sleep later without a sense of emptiness, fucking shit is crazy and creepy.

Also, dont you realize that lunatic bitches like Madonna, Katy Perry LadyGaga and all other Hollywood most improbable bitches and trashes support Clinton?i hope you realize it.

Google Marina Abramovic if you have the guts to do it, after you do it, please google Marina Abramovic wikileaks.

And good night folks.

You too, you have the luck to access internet, dont keep swimming in ignorance.

"i didnt check to see from where it came from".

Well dude, you should do it, then tell me if you have the balls to go to sleep later without a sense of emptiness, fucking shit is crazy and creepy.

I didnt check because its not important and I already know whats taking place in this country. I think your assuming too much here. I get plenty of information thats a bit more rational than reading biased post. Im also a member of Oath Keepers of Oregon so watching that video wouldnt really tell me anything that Im not already privy to. And yes, I voted Red.

I not even going to try tor read that half page of waffle or copy are paste it .Yes i already send she was lieing sociopath lawyer.Did you even read my post.Like alex you went on a complete rant and just kept throwing shit out there you cant prove are confirm . Big different between me and you i i can back up all my my statements with proof not speculation

zt4xs.jpg

http://a4.files.thedailybanter.com/image/upload/c_fit,cs_srgb,dpr_1.0,q_80,w_620/MTM2NjQ1MTU0NjYzNzY5Njk1.jpg

• Downvote 1

l than reading biased post.

And you are full of jackshit and you should inform yourself abit more, dear hoath keeper, Wikieleaks havent been proven wrong for 10 years of exposing the crooked elite, not one single time out of millions of articles.

If you care, read the goddamn Clinton emails, if you dont care, shut the fuck up and stay in your basement, people that care and informed themselves moved theyr asses and voted Trump.

I not even going to try tor read that half page of waffle or copy are paste it .Yes i already send she was lieing sociopath lawyer.Did you even read my post.Like alex you went on a complete rant and just kept throwing shit out there you cant prove are confirm . Big different between me and you i i can back up all my my statements with proof not speculation

zt4xs.jpg

http://a4.files.thedailybanter.com/image/upload/c_fit,cs_srgb,dpr_1.0,q_80,w_620/MTM2NjQ1MTU0NjYzNzY5Njk1.jpg

People like you i would truly murder, im sorry to say that, but i would truly murder you, out cold.

Children are getting raped and murdered, Wikileaks havent been proved wrong for 10 eyars and millions of cables and emails, not a single time, and you tell me I AM NOT PROVING ANYTHING.

Pedophiles enablers IN DENIALS like you should be murdered accordignly and i would do it myself, i have a kid and nephews, they are a bit more than babies, because of people like you crooeked pedophiles get away with it, you are in denial, probably scared of the truth, you should be eliminated, pedophile enabler.

• Downvote 5

Is this guy for real?

When people are in denial about pedophiles i turn very violent, yes.

And yes im real, im not an hypocrite, i have the guts to say it openly, fuck the political correctness, go ahead and ban me if invaded your space, this guy should know that there are people out there that would hurt him very badly for what he say and think, fucking pedophile enabler.

• Downvote 2

I voted Clinton, but I stand behind my new President. Did you hear he was still announcing for the USFC?

Yeah but Trump is a businessman and a showman too, BUT he his still not technically the President, Obama is the President, Trump doesnt work in the White House yet.

• Downvote 1

And you are full of jackshit and you should inform yourself abit more, dear hoath keeper, Wikieleaks havent been proven wrong for 10 years of exposing the crooked elite, not one single time out of millions of articles.

If you care, read the goddamn Clinton emails, if you dont care, shut the fuck up and stay in your basement, people that care and informed themselves moved theyr asses and voted Trump.

Slow down. Your acting like an ass. Red is Republican for your information. Ive already said I voted Trump and you keep insulting me for voting the way you choose to vote? You spitting out blind hate is not helping. Slow down. Take a break from wiki leaks and re group.