Dale Mac (90764) is oficialy a Bitch

This dude tought he was runing LKO...like my word is the word....i was actualy allowing him ....but i had enough of him trying to run my shit so i told that little bitch to fuck off......guess what my ratings went up as soon as i sacked hes 2 shit fighters.....

and that MDF was allways coming up to me like "im helping you!"...realy?....dont think so!....vendeta are a bunch of currupted J_wi_h cbombs

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 18

Lol I tried to give you advice on your org like not to run 4 event last in a week as that is a noob move.

I also gave you 2 fighters you gave terrible matchups for even though I explained why and how to do matchmaking.

Go find attention some were else you clown

• Upvote 4

I rated your org 5 on both as you promote the org well. But matchmaking has a lot to be desired if you actually took it on board then your org would of got a 9.

But matching my guy on 2 wins with a guy on two losses. My guy ranked 5000 the other 13000 and the other manager from the unit. Also your interpersonal skills are that of a 5 year old.

To joe and who ever else is linked with that org. Keep a lease on him or he will run it into the ground.

Good luck my last post in here.

• Upvote 6

let me be the judge if hes a good guy or not....im the one puting up with hes shit so....the guy is trying to tell me how many hairs in the head hes oponent must have....

MDF "sugests" hes fighters to join and "help me" .....allways the same ones around the forum

you guys know this is a game right?

cause some times you look a bit delosional on that field....and Stpierrecanada, you should get a bit more real social life you allways in the forum dude....there is a world outside your room you know..lol.....

• Downvote 7

I rated your org 5 on both as you promote the org well. But matchmaking has a lot to be desired if you actually took it on board then your org would of got a 9.

But matching my guy on 2 wins with a guy on two losses. My guy ranked 5000 the other 13000 and the other manager from the unit. Also your interpersonal skills are that of a 5 year old.

To joe and who ever else is linked with that org. Keep a lease on him or he will run it into the ground.

Good luck my last post in here.

maybe the match making you guys been doing sucks...most organizations have champions with unrealistic records of 30-25 WTF ...no good fighter los 50% of hes career fights...the first step on our match making is to match up same age oponents for the duration of your first contract.....the oponent i gave you did lost hes last 2 fights but is not like your fighter is on 10 fight winning streak.....fuck out of here

• Downvote 2

maybe the match making you guys been doing sucks...most organizations have champions with unrealistic records of 30-25 WTF ...no good fighter los 50% of hes career fights...the first step on our match making is to match up same age oponents for the duration of your first contract.....the oponent i gave you did lost hes last 2 fights but is not like your fighter is on 10 fight winning streak.....fuck out of here

Also offerd my other guy a fight a 170lbs guy when I said he would only fight his weight or below at 145lbs.

Good luck with your org your gunna need it

oh wow this is one piece of you match making process you should keep quiet coz that is shit, you continue to make yourself look even more of a muppet.

• Upvote 1

This dude tought he was runing LKO...like my word is the word....i was actualy allowing him ....but i had enough of him trying to run my shit so i told that little bitch to fuck off......guess what my ratings went up as soon as i sacked hes 2 shit fighters.....

and that MDF was allways coming up to me like "im helping you!"...realy?....dont think so!....vendeta are a bunch of currupted J_wi_h cbombs

He's actually one of the more communicative org owners out there. Chill.

TL;DR most of the replies.

But org rating is there for a reason. People have every right to give you a bad rating if they have a valid reason and sounds like he had valid gripes with the org. I have heard about bad matchmaking or opponents declining fights up to 4 opponents in a row so it's not like your org is perfect at all. If people are getting match ups and can't even get a fight locked in, they have every right to give you a shit rating and as an org owner it's your job to take that shit on the chin and learn from it to make your org better. Drop the shitty nit'pick managers from your roster and make sure you are only booking fair fights and people won't have any reason but to like your org.

I don't think anyone has ever had a major negative interaction with Dale so this thread was a really poor way of handling it. Only negative thing I could possibly say is he has opened and closed quite a few orgs but he has done a great job running all of those orgs and making them rise extremely quickly. He is def someone you should of taken advice from.

• Upvote 1

I'm feeling the love from the community today :-) Thank you guys.

Mamado i rejected a fight because it was a bad match up not in terms of quality of opp but ranking and hype there was nearly a 10k difference. I dont think there is a need for this thread to carry on or there to be a grudge so if you want advice or anything feel free to PM me.

Dale is a decent guy. If he feels it's an unfair fight when it comes to his fighter, that's his call on whether to take it or not. End of the day, satisfaction rating actually means nothing so it doesn't matter if he rates it one way or another.

Only Decent hahaha

• Upvote 1

I'm feeling the love from the community today :-) Thank you guys.

Mamado i rejected a fight because it was a bad match up not in terms of quality of opp but ranking and hype there was nearly a 10k difference. I dont think there is a need for this thread to carry on or there to be a grudge so if you want advice or anything feel free to PM me.

Only Decent hahaha

Lucky s.o.b. If this was me I know there would be a few "guy's a cbomb" posts.

Dale is a nice guy. If he gave advice,he was just trying to help you. I never have had any trouble with him at all and lets be honest, we all know that such a thing is rare with me ... I tend to have some sort of discussion at some point with most guys but never ever with him, so that says enough, lol.

Oh really? cuz he thinks you're a right cock mate...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1