Dale Mac (90764) is oficialy a Bitch

Dale is a great guy. He runs his org very well and maybe he really wanted to help you. Each of us should decided what to do, if you think you are better on your own, just say so, no need to open a thread on this subject. Also the ratting is the opinion of the managers based on their experience, so it's equal to 0, as most of us are very different in our requests. If your unhappy in an org you seek another one, I never ever looked at the rating of a org.

This dude tought he was runing LKO...like my word is the word....i was actualy allowing him ....but i had enough of him trying to run my shit so i told that little bitch to fuck off......guess what my ratings went up as soon as i sacked hes 2 shit fighters.....

and that MDF was allways coming up to me like "im helping you!"...realy?....dont think so!....vendeta are a bunch of currupted J_wi_h cbombs

Well now that we have the "Dale" thing sorted out ,...Is this where I remind you that 17 of your fighters are sponsored by a Vendetta member ?

• Upvote 8