How well are you known?

Oluwafolajimi

• 2 weeks later...

Hhaha Humors is back ? Mike too generous xD.

yeah mike after this game hit 15k users.

Mike

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/9a/9a13bd78cf9e81b18773653cb6e23cf94036787aaddf95ff03355f342a0dd50f.jpg

10, one of the best smack talker in this forum, period. first manager to have his fighters at hold like "hostages". fight of the decade Tonal vs STP. well known manager i guess? dunno

yeah mike after this game hit 15k users.

Mike

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/9a/9a13bd78cf9e81b18773653cb6e23cf94036787aaddf95ff03355f342a0dd50f.jpg

10, one of the best smack talker in this forum, period. first manager to have his fighters at hold like "hostages". fight of the decade Tonal vs STP. well known manager i guess? dunno

Damn 15k managers now ? What happend ? 5k Leo Barros Multi x) ? Joe Rogan talked about the game in a podcast ? Btw somoene should ask Roegan to talk about it in a podcast.

Would be good to feel 1/15 000.

Damn 15k managers now ? What happend ? 5k Leo Barros Multi x) ? Joe Rogan talked about the game in a podcast ? Btw somoene should ask Roegan to talk about it in a podcast.

Would be good to feel 1/15 000.

dunno, seems like joe rogan podcast to me :) i remember when it was almost 10k, then suddenly drop to 6k

maybe it because you stop playing? :D

• 4 weeks later...

-0.00001 Biggest pussy amongst the pussies in MMA Tycoon.

10/10. If there was an award for Tycoon's biggest tool his face would permanently be on the award itself.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...