UFC 200 Cormier vs Jones 2 Pick'em Thread

kenlow73

So true man, i stayed awake all day...my head hurts and i still have a lot of things to do and a beach volley tournament in a couple of hours, i think im going to die out there....all for an overhyped card, everything except Sage Northcut surviving the match was boring. :/

Honestly even sage's fight was just above average, the grappling there didn't suck. The real card saver was Cain.

Honestly even sage's fight was just above average, the grappling there didn't suck. The real card saver was Cain.

Yeah Cain was good (actually a fucking monster) but the fight too short , Sage just got me thrilled because he survived that nasty submission so i got a bit excited...but overall the card was just boring, thats true who says that McGregor alone is worth whole cards, say what you want about him but he fight for the fans and entertainment, he is not there doing grappling exhibitions just sayng.

I thought Aldo/Edgar was a good fight. The Lesnar/Hunt fight had a lot of tension, so that was pretty good. Cain looking dominant again was great to see. DC/Silva wasnt great, but DC would have been retarded to do anything other than what he did. Can't blame him for doing what was necessary to win a high risk/low reward fight. Tate coming out and looking scared and like she had never been in a a fight before was pretty disappointing. She's known for bad fight IQ, so that wasnt all that big a surprise.

I would have rather seen the Lauzon fight on the main card.

I thought Aldo/Edgar was a good fight. The Lesnar/Hunt fight had a lot of tension, so that was pretty good. Cain looking dominant again was great to see. DC/Silva wasnt great, but DC would have been retarded to do anything other than what he did. Can't blame him for doing what was necessary to win a high risk/low reward fight. Tate coming out and looking scared and like she had never been in a a fight before was pretty disappointing. She's known for bad fight IQ, so that wasnt all that big a surprise.

I dont know, Aldo played it safe, Edgar went in for the kill, the fight was good because of Edgar, i do understand that fighters dont want to lose and play it safe if they need aclose win, but they should also not forget that the money and business is based purely on the Fans.

Now Cain vs Browne could have been the best fight in the card,but Cain would have embarassed ANYBODY that night.

Silva with a proper training camp would have finished DC in my opinion ... but all the respect to both SIlva and DC, SIlva for stepping up ... that takes a lot of courage, and DC for being a real champ, a fighter when Jones keeps failing again and again, with his bad choices ... no one is still giving DC the respect he deserves ...

Funny thing was whoever the winner was (Aldo won it obviously), but Frankie or Aldo, McGregor is now not going to defend the belt at all .... he is gonna get beaten by Nate and will be all about 'retirement' and the 'obsessed' and wanting to fight Nate again -_-

Exactly, Cormier trained to kill Jon Jones for fuck sake, all he did was a boring decision with Silva that didnt trained for anybody and also had a surgery and he his half of what he was when he was the greatest.

Sure as hell i didnt expected a boring decision.

And damnit, i didnt expected either Brock Lesnar to rape Mark Hunt like a massive angry albino gorilla!!

Aahhah you know what, the most entertaining fight of UFC 200 was seeing Sage Northcutt showing big heart, suvive the arm submission and win the fight, what a boring event though, i am not even going to watch Tate Nunes, i dont even care anymore so boring.

I was at UFC 200... ran into a lot of fighters at the Monte Carlot. I was on the 32nd floor in a suite, pretty cool.

met a ton of Irish people, damn near started a riot, had a pretty good time in Vegas. Laughed hysterically when I found out Meisha Tate missed her "after party" she had planned.

DC would of got fucked up by Jones. A juiced up Anderson might of beat DC but I don't think a full camp would of helped. Maybe for that fight, but in general, I think DC can take him down and keep him there. There was a BS ref standup from halfguard I didn't agree with.

I encountered a lot of UFC fighters: Silva, Lawler, Stann, Aldo. The guy I went to Vegas with bought lunch of Lawler (paid for his tab) and he came over and talked to us for a bit. He also bet me that Silva would beat DC, and we ran into Silva on the top floor and Silva told him that he would "win the fight for you sir", and bowed haha, luckily he lost, cuz I would of lost a lot of money. Any other day I would of been rooting for Silva vs DC.

but I hate the Brazilian fanbase for some reason and almost always root against Brazilian juicers fighters.

Silva with a proper training camp would have finished DC in my opinion ... but all the respect to both SIlva and DC, SIlva for stepping up ... that takes a lot of courage, and DC for being a real champ, a fighter when Jones keeps failing again and again, with his bad choices ... no one is still giving DC the respect he deserves ...

Funny thing was whoever the winner was (Aldo won it obviously), but Frankie or Aldo, McGregor is now not going to defend the belt at all .... he is gonna get beaten by Nate and will be all about 'retirement' and the 'obsessed' and wanting to fight Nate again -_-

I think DC still beats Anderson with a full fight camp and pretty easily imo.

Even if Conor finds a way to win I still don't think he's going back to 145 to defend the title. I bet if a Conor/Aldo rematch happens it would be at 155.