fuck me what has just happened

Belgium totally gave it out of their own hands. They should be deeply ashamed. They for once started having the support of the people and they totally fuck up with a lack of effort/concentration /...

Wales played a good match, Belgium an extremely poor one apart from the decent first 15minutes. Deserved win for a team over a group of individuals.

I thought Belgium played ok wales jut out fought them and hit them on the counter a lot. You have world class players but you don't play as a team. To many individuals

Wales play like italy, they have no indivduals but they play as a team, there is a lot of chemistry, they play comfortable in defense and restart with vicious counterattacks that 50% of times end with a score/goal.

GJ Wales, but this tactic wont work against Italy, just in case :P

Wales play like italy, they have no indivduals but they play as a team, there is a lot of chemistry, they play comfortable in defense and restart with vicious counterattacks that 50% of times end with a score/goal.

GJ Wales, but this tactic wont work against Italy, just in case :P

Won't work against Germany*

I was in Lille for the match and I can tell you the Belgium fans were shit, while the Wales fans were passionate even when losing!

Not really sure why that earned you a downvote.

My head thinks Germany will win but it would be Nice if France could take the title on home soil after a difficult time for the country.

I just got haters. I get negged for the stupidest stuff. I've posted the card on the pick'em threads and got negged for it. They'll probably neg this post too, that's just what they do.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2