The Beez Nest

The finances page is a mystery to me. You didn't pay any coach wages this week? You had an income of 50k and withdrew 22k but didn't have to pay any coaching fees, so you made a profit of 28k?

Total Net Profit : $ -76,312.67 but no company debt? You started with a loan right? I don't understand any of this. Can somebody smarter than me explain this to me?

I don't know what's going on with the weekly figures -- maybe it's just not payday yet? -- but it looks like the total net income counts the entire loan repayment as an expense. In reality, it looks like a very small amount of the loan repayments went to interest, and the company has a strong history of profitability.

I'm not really experienced enough with the game to address the specific issues raised by santa, and it would be nice to be able to look at historical statements in addition to the totals, but this gym totally makes money. Quite a bit, it seems.

I don't know what's going on with the weekly figures -- maybe it's just not payday yet? -- but it looks like the total net income counts the entire loan repayment as an expense. In reality, it looks like a very small amount of the loan repayments went to interest, and the company has a strong history of profitability.

I'm not really experienced enough with the game to address the specific issues raised by santa, and it would be nice to be able to look at historical statements in addition to the totals, but this gym totally makes money. Quite a bit, it seems.

Loan debt shows as an expense. When I made my clothing company I took 50k (which was far too much) when I paid off 30k instantly it said my profits were -30k. So whatever his loan was will show as a huge loss (until he makes over that amount and gets put into positive)

Loan debt shows as an expense. When I made my clothing company I took 50k (which was far too much) when I paid off 30k instantly it said my profits were -30k. So whatever his loan was will show as a huge loss (until he makes over that amount and gets put into positive)

Exactly. And the fact that his "Total Net Income" is -76k, -38k of which is withdrawals, instead of -121k means the gym has made a lot of money in the past.

Did the gym just close????!!!!!

I can't believe it!!

My guy is without a home. Part of the reason I moved to Vegas was to train with the Nest!!

My guys are still there. It's up for sale for another day at least. I really hope that the original owner removed the minimum bid so it'll get bought. There are so few elite gyms losing one would be a hassle.

sucks that he wanted 50k and wouldnt come off -- rather see it well for 10 bucks and stay open then just close and leave a lot out

He could have just given it away, its preferable to screwing with everyone who has supported him.

You cant sell anything in this game (yet) because no one has 50k lying around and would want it, or they already have a business.