Tycoons Ultimate Fighter! (TUF)

UniConor

The coaches challenge is ready, it's simple but I'm not really sure about the cash prize.

I think it would be more fun if you two had a bet on who was going to win.

Whenever you both feel like you want to do it is fine by me, we will need you online at the same time and probably on a laptop.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14144443388896.png

Domagoj Glavas

22 years old

155lbs

3-0 (TWGC: 11-2)

http://mmatycoon.com/images/twgc/twgc_belt.jpg

Current TWGC D3 LW Champion

Glavas decides to share his thoughts after hearing who his opponent will be in TUF...

" Fuck man. Didn't want to go against one of the boys from The Corporation but this is a competition and I signed up to it knowing I could fight anyone and I'm willing to fight anyone to prove I'm one of the best in the world. I wouldn't say I'm relishing the chance to fight David Yung (5-3) but it has to be done, the dude is one of the most sound guys in the house and his cooking is the best! It's weird that we already knew each other from visiting each others gyms in the past, guess that's one of the benefits of being apart of The Corporation, you get to visit all the training facilities all across the world.

I know for a fact his ground game is his strongest area, I'd say my strongest area is also the ground, so if it goes to the ground it's going to be a real chess battle, a battle of the minds and one which I think all ground game fans will be wanting... this is MMA though and I feel my stand up will be better than his and I fully intend to pick him apart on the feet and grind out the victory. Perhaps it was a blessing that I have been picked to fight last, it's given me time to catch up with my training, joining the house late wasn't the best for my chances and I know a lot of people have given me no chance of winning this tournament... I'm feeling luck though and I think the coaches have saved the best fight to last, it will be one for the fans to really get pumped for.

It's amazing how well we, Team Wolf, have done so far. We were unlucky in our last fight but I know Dog The Multi Hunter is eager to get into that cage and get the win!"

• Upvote 3

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14448282109364.gif

Dog The Multi Hunter

10-0-0

The Multi Hunter is looking to cinch up a triangle. Diaz throws the leg off to one side though and gets in tight to The Multi Hunter's body to avoid the submission. The Multi Hunter has instead reached around Diaz's neck and now has a guillotine! Oh, this is biiiig trouble! The Multi Hunter arches his back and squeezes and forces the tap from his hapless opponent.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 4:58 of round 2, we have a winner by way of Submission (Guillotine). Dog The Multi Hunter!

We caught up with Dog following his victory for Team Wolf, a much needed win following their loss last time round

So Dog, you've now extended your record in MMA to 10-0, a fantastic achievement, but more than that, you have just picked up another victory for Team Wolf in the tournament. Tell us, how did you plan for this fight?

Well I spent a lot of time training with the other guys on my team. A big shout out to the guys Isaac Rainbow Killer, Mitch Miletich and Domagoj Glavas. They worked me harder than I ever have before and I am rapidly improving with them. It was helpful to spar with guys like Mitch, since he is nearly the same height so I got used to the range I needed to fight at. Before the fight, I sat down with my manager and Wolf and we discussed it and came up with a plan for the fight. It was always the plan to come out in Rounds 2 and 3 with a lot of energy and it shows that it worked well that we got the finish there.

This is the second victory for your manager Grant Brophy in the tournament with Michael Brophy winning the first round to give the team control and set in motion this dominant display. Surely he must have been delighted with the result?

That's a complete understatement. He was going absolutely nuts in in the locker room after. I've never seen him look that happy to be honest. We found out just afterwards that our teammate Davie Brophy won the GENERATION title at the same time so I guess it was a double victory for him. I'm happy that both my teammates in my gym are doing well, and also that Team Wolf is conquering the competition and long may it continue.

We have to ask considering you were somewhat of an underdog in this bout despite being much more experienced, do you feel you can go on and win it all?

It's gonna be extremely tough I won't lie. I have confidence that I can win, and honestly I am excited that we have talents like Isaac and Miles in the tournament because it means that winning the tournament actually means something. It means you've won a competition involving some of the best young prospects in the world and not some random jobbers. I'm just looking forward to seeing this final rounds and then finding out my next opponent.

Again, congratulations on the victory Dog, and we look forward to speaking to you again soon

• Upvote 5

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14457341347582.jpg

Peter Larsson

Peter sits down in front of the camera

"So now its finally time. My time!Its freaking Peter Time Mtf!"

mumbles

"The opponent? I dont know who he is i dont care. Sure looks like a freak thou"

"Look the only thing that matters is that i gonna k.o the guy and then i gonna k.o the rest of them and get my hands on that WWE contract"

mumbles

"What do you mean no contract??? Not even the same sport? Wrestling isn't even real? What kind of fucked up pills are you on man??"

mumbles

"Man i need to go and get a serious talk with my manager"

• Upvote 4

*Wolf and his ever silent assistant coach, Aaron Thaiguy, enter the TUF house*

Like a faithful hound Michael Brophy comes running to the front door to welcome his hero, and then heralds the rest of Team Wolf (bar McLean who has been kicked from the house) to greet their coach who has led them to 5 wins out of 6 so far.

Wolf: Good to see you lads. Still seven strong. Let's adjorn to another room.

I've been thinking, you have all been generally friendly up until this point with the other team. That's all well and good but let's not forget this is fighting. One man against the other. You can win these fights before you even step foot into a cage. Mind games lads, mind games.

*Aaron's phone goes off, the picture that pops up shows an Asian lady with a bulge popping from her thong*

Aaron: I told you not to call me! I'll be back soon darling, don't you worry.

*The rest of the team looks awkwardly at their feet for fear of angering the midget*

Wolf: Are you quite done?

Aaron: Yes. So, i've been thinking on what you have been saying. Let's draw straws, short straw has to wank into Yung's food tonight.

​*A look of bamboozlement crosses the face of the seven, apart from Michael Brophy who is already got his hand down there*

Dog: Dog will do anything, anytime, anywhere. Cumming into some food is nothing.

*He draws a straw*

*The quiet and respectful Larsson, obviously uneasy with this draws his straw*

*Miletich leaves the room, followed by Glavas. Leaving only Isaac, Michael and Alejandro left.*

*They all take their straws*

Aaron: Open them up.

*As they open their hands, Isaac has a long one. Dog has a long one. Michael has a long one, much to his disappointment to prove himself in-front of his coaches. Larsson has a long one. Which leaves Alejandro with the short straw*

Alejandro: I've lived on the beaches, some of the things i've done. Pfft. This is easy.

*He takes a cup to the bathroom with him and pushes the camera away as he enters*

*Eventually he re-appears, just as Castillo wants to enter*

Alejandro: Hey meat-head, are you eating some of Yung's food later?

Castillo: Why wouldn't I?

​*They have a mini staredown, then walk their separate ways. Castillo into the bathroom and Alejandro back to his team*

Castillo: Hmmm, smells good in here. What air freshener did you use?

*Wolf stares at the cup in Alejandro's hand*

Wolf: I'll distract Yung then you mix that in.

Wolf: Hey David. What's cooking tonight?

Yung: Trying to be healthy, so small amounts of stir fried chicken with lots of vegetable.

Wolf: I hope you won't mind if I don't stay for it, I'm a meat man and I need some meat. Nohomo. We need a cook off soon my man, i'll show you up yet.

*Alejandro slips in unseen and empties is cup into the stir fry, then mixes it in for good measure. He quickly retreats before Yung can sense anyone tampering with his food.*

Interviewer asks team Marky how the food was.

Castillo: Yea, it were great as normal.

Gavril: I dun spek so gud, but da food was good. I tryed teelin him it best to cook from back of van but he wudnt listen.

Yung: These other folk, cannot cook well. I really don't mind being chef, it opens them up to different foods and makes sure they eat healthy for the tournament. A little disappointed that the other team did not eat with us, but things are getting tense now and I suppose they do not want to share food with the enemy.

*Camera cuts too Team Wolf laughing hysterically*

Wolf: Will they retaliate? With only 3 people left on their team? Don't be silly. They won't know until the show has aired anyway. Unless in a drunken stupor one of my team spills the beans.

• Upvote 6

Just like the prelims, it's going to be singular fights twice a week after a 1 week break. Luckily Yung finished his fight early so he won't be too tired if he happens to be the first semis fight.

The only difference being it's now a random draw instead of judges pick. About to do the draws now.