Tycoons Ultimate Fighter! (TUF)

UniConor

The least that should happen is to let Team Marky know what replacement you have, as Wolf already knows it and Marky doesn't.

I'm sure that there is a perfectly logic reason why one team has been informed and the other one (that will most likely be the most affected by it) hasn't , right...?

Perfectly logical reason is that the member leaving is from Team Wolf's team, but to be perfectly honest Bjorn I am getting sick and bored of your accusing attitude so I will tell you this once, if you are unhappy with this tournament then leave immediately, if you are going to be reasonable then PM me.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Perfectly logical reason is that the member leaving is from Team Wolf's team, but to be perfectly honest Bjorn I am getting sick and bored of your accusing attitude so I will tell you this once, if you are unhappy with this tournament then leave immediately, if you are going to be reasonable then PM me.

I PM'd you so I'm reasonable then in your logic.

If you like my 'attitude' or not, it is only fair that we would get to know your replacement at the same time as the other team.

Stop making stupid remarks and post the replacement on here instead.

I can't tell who's more butthurt right now, Bjorn or his mom's ass. It's a toss up but I hear him and his mom love a good tossing of the anus.

• Upvote 5

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14144443388896.png

Domagoj Glavas

22 years old

155lbs

3-0 (TWGC: 11-2)

http://mmatycoon.com/images/twgc/twgc_belt.jpg

Current TWGC D3 LW Champion

* Domagoj sits down for his first interview since replacing Isaac Curtis *

" What's up Tycoon world! That's right, Domagoj Glavas is here to fuck shit up. I heard about this competition a while back and I had only one MMA fight at the time, both St Liam and Mark had their doubts about whether or not I'd be ready, so I begged them to put me back into the cage and prove my worth. I got the job done so quickly in my second pro fight that they thought it'd be a good idea to throw me in for a third in a short space of time and here I am now, 3-0 and sitting in the TUF house ready to prove myself as one of the best upcoming fighters in the world.

It's been a long journey for me. I fell in love with the sport after catching a glimpse of Liam O'Connor kicking ass on The Island, I became a massive fan of the dude, he was an inspiration to me and one day I got the chance to meet him and asked if he could come down to my gym and spar with me so I could learn a thing or two. Instead of coming down to my gym, he told me to head over to his gym at the time which was Team Finland and he'd teach me a thing or two. His knowledge has been a massive help in my early career and it's shown with my performances in TWGC with victories over more experienced fighters.

Unfortunately I missed out on winning the first two TWGC I entered, however they were a massive help to me and I gained a shit ton of experience. I guess third times the charm as I walked away with the TWGC title at TWGC 11.

There's a couple familiar names in this house, I've heard of some of them, mainly from my manager talking about up and coming fighters in my division and so I'm well aware of the level of talent. I came here for a learning experience and I'll take each day as it comes. There's one thing I want to do and that's avoid that guy Bjorn, the guy seems a bit of a wacko and acted pretty strangely about the whole replacement thing, I found it funny and a bit sad how he acted and I'm just glad I wont have to be on his team.

Enough chit chat, it's time to shine babyyyy! "

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Says the guy whose fighter Michaela is making daily appointments in the hair salon to get his extensions renewed.http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=284399

Bjorn, I am fully confident that Jeaston is capable of smacktalking for himself without requiring the team fluffer to do it for him. I mean, I know it's hard for you not being the centre of attention, but how about letting the people actually here to fight interact yeah?

You should just link it so we can move on. I never introduced my fighter and he's been linked in the thread.

Marky should have this Information and be able to reconsider his pick based on the switch since that first fight hasn't been booked yet.

Just click his avatar mate, Marky (O'Sullivan) hyperlinked it for us.

And I actually agree with you, I think the least I can do to team Marky is let him re-think the first fight pick.

Feel free to re-pick the first fight Marky.

• Upvote 2

Just saying quickly, timing of this is bad since I'll be on a mini trip for the weekend so most likely won't be here arguing about this. But sure enough introducing a grappler to replace a striker fucks up all my plans and gives an advantage to the other team should this be allowed to happen. This detail would have affected the selection process as well.

I've heard rumors about a sudden case of malaria in the TUF House... Does this lead to another early exit or what on earth will happen?

• Upvote 2