Tycoons Ultimate Fighter! (TUF)

UniConor

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14560084963079.png

Tank*

*Sits down in front of Camera at Hotel

Tensions ran a little bit high tonight, do you care to tell us your side of the story?

*Takes a couple of deeeeep breathes to calm himself.

"Yeah, so we were drinking. The Top 8 of us decided to have a little truce and get some drinks to celebrate. Only this bitch Scott starts getting way too crazy and way too drunk and starts spilling secrets. You know what happened with the food the other night. So I lost it. I slapped the shit out of this kid and he is out. He fell an everything. The next thing I know Brophy tackles me, he didn't throw punches or anything like that, he was just trying to restrain me from fucking killing this kid. I get up and Brophy's all like it's me and you next, I can't have you getting kicked out of here. Which is fine. I respect that. The funny part is that while me and Brophy are doing all this, this guy Yung whips out his dick and starts pissing on Scott. Screamin on the kid about how you never fuck with his food. Yung was more pissed about someone messing with his food than anything hahaha. Anyway, long story short, the put me in a hotel for the night. Said that they wanted me to calm down for the night before I reentered the house. I thought I was going to get kicked out, but I guess the guys that be decided that what Scott did was way worse.

Are you calm? How are you feeling?

I am pissed but its all good. The biggest fight in the house is coming up in six days. In six days, Brophy and I throw down. This is the real final. Whoever wins this fight walks out of the house as the TUF Champion at Lightheavy Weight. Scott and Larrson aren't on our level. It is just that simple. I feel like this stunt was just a ploy to take my mind off the ultimate goal, and for a moment, I won't lie it worked. I'm calm now. In a way, I am glad to be here, alone at this hotel so I can just take the night to chiil. Scott is still a bitch, and I hope he beats Larrson so I can whoop his ass in the final, but it is what it is. I have to focus on Brophy.

What happens when you walk back into that House tomorrow.

I don't know right now man. I really don't. I really just keep replaying Brophy's words in my head over and over again. Brophy is a good guy. I have a lot of respect for him. I've watched how much he works in that gym, the time, the sweat, the meticulous effort he puts into training. He's still not good enough. I'm just better. Point, blank, period. I guess we find out soon if I spar to much or not.

• Upvote 3

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14144443388896.png

Domagoj Glavas

22 years old

155lbs

3-1 (TWGC: 11-2)

http://mmatycoon.com/images/twgc/twgc_belt.jpg

Current TWGC D3 LW Champion

Glavas speaks about his TUF loss..

"Holy fuck, I was not expecting that at all from Yung. My manager told me after the fight that he found out from his manager Joe Lang that Yung has been practising his kicks for a while, shame I didn't know that before I fought him otherwise I might have looked out for those head kicks!

Good luck to all the guys remaining in the competition, I had a blast! Now time to compete in another TWGC competition!"

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14426215553916.jpg

"Dangerous" David Yung (281047)

(Apprentice chef at Sully's Bar & Grill)

Team Marky

Feel really good after i win fight.

I be in this house for so long and a lot of people start to go crazy. I go little crazy too, but lucky i relax when i in the kitchen and cooking for the boys.

I feel bad for Glavas because i have to hurt him. But is no personal. After we sit down for dinner and we have good laugh about it.

He Black Belt so very danger on ground so if i try to take him out quickly. Lucky for me i land first.

Good luck to him for TWGC.

• Upvote 2

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14222907277435.jpg

"The Wolf" Michael Brophy

7-0-0

*17th September 2016*

- The TUF House -

TUF Supremo The C Bomb walks into the house where the 8 finalists are waiting

Being the winner of the very first fight of the tournament, Michael Brophy is waiting eagerly to find out who his opponent will be. He beat Akoni Gray in order to set in motion the events of the whole season, where Team Wolf lost just two of the eight fights.

His possible opponents - Larsson, Scott and Castillo. Larsson and Scott were on Team Wolf with Brophy during the season, while Castillo is the sole survivor from Team Marky.

The C Bomb stepped forward to announce the first fight of the finals

“First up for the Light Heavyweight’s is Michael Brophy vs Anthony Castillo”

Both men looked at each other with an intensity not seen yet in the tournament. Here were arguably the two tournament favourites battling before the finals, and you could cut the tension with a knife.

It was known to everyone that Brophy and Castillo wanted each other in the next round.

Stemming from the opening interviews of the tournament, Castillo said:

As far as the first fight of the tournament goes, I have an opponent in mind... I want Brophy. I am going to take the "Top" pick out of this tournament immediately! He is a bum, and I am the guy to prove it!

Tensions were furthered when during an interview, Michael was asked to give some word association answers

“Anthony Castillo

Overrated and oversparred.”

Since then however, it seems both fighters seemed to have gain some new found respect, although still animosity, for each other with Castillo in his latest interview saying:

Brophy is a good guy. I have a lot of respect for him. I've watched how much he works in that gym, the time, the sweat, the meticulous effort he puts into training. He's still not good enough. I'm just better. Point, blank, period. I guess we find out soon if I spar to much or not.”

*24th September 2016*

- Camden Conference Centre -

We are mere moments away from the highly anticipated clash people have been looking forward to all season as Michael Brophy and Anthony Castillo face off in order to advance to the finals of the TUF tournament. We’ve heard from Anthony already, but now we have managed to grab 5 minutes with Michael.

First off Michael, how much have you been looking forward to this day?

Let’s be honest here. This was the fight everybody wanted to see in the whole tournament since day one. I’m not exception. I was looking at the field of fighters, and Anthony was the guy I wanted to face. No if’s or but’s about it. Now we are here, I’m looking forward to testing myself against, in my opinion at least, the best fighter apart from me in the tournament.

We’ve seen a bit of a change in attitude when it comes to you two recently with Anthony noting your work ethic in training but he claims he will still beat you.

I’ll give him his dues, he was highly impressive against McLean. Only issue is, McLean is far from the best fighter in the tournament. He’s a good friend now, but he simply wasn’t good enough during the tournament. Yeah I called Castillo “overrated and oversparred” once upon a time but now is the time for him to try and prove me wrong.

We are mere moments away from you entering the cage so we’ll make this quick. How do you think the fight will go?

Striking galore. We aren’t two guys who are looking to make this a grappling match. We’ll punch each other until the fight is stopped and that’s something I look forward to every time I enter the cage. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I gotta finish my preparations.

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14560084963079.png

Tank

You are just coming off the loss, It is still fresh. What are your thoughts about what happened out there?

"We have a lot to learn. I knew Brophy was a beast. I knew he had KO power. In the end, I think my game plan was shitty. I think I was too predictable which is why I couldn't land anything. In the end, we were outclassed in every aspect of the game. Brophy is a master tactician. I think that showed today. I'll take this as a learning opportunity and get better."

You don't seem as angry as I thought you would be

What did you expect? For me to come out here, scream how the whole thing was rigged? What is the point of that? You don't learn anything from that. After every fight, win or lose, I like to reflect. See what I did wrong, see how I can improve. Today, I got my ass kicked. Mike made me look like an amateur. Getting mad won't help solve that problem.

Whats next for you?

Whats next? Getting better. I have to work on some things. My whole team has to work on some things. I still got one fight left on the contract for this show though. I'd like to face the loser of the next LHW fight before its all said and done, but who knows. I wanna see Brophy in the championship fight to just show some support.

What have you learned from being in the house?

Never judge a book by its cover. When I came into the house, I was jealous of Brophy. I thought he was a stuck up c-bomb, as he likes to say. I think we have gained respect for one another, and thats not something I thought would happen. I've had fun with this tournament. It has given me new life in this game.Before this, I was just aimlessly taking fights, not really sure if I even wanted to do this anymore. But this, and these guys, here have given me new life. I've never spent so much time just worrying and scouting fighters with my team. It was fun. Now back to the grind. Hopefully, I can take what I have learned here and be better.

• Upvote 2

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14404265088143.gif

Julle Hallava

"I'm honoured to have been picked to represent Team Marky and my manager in the coaches challenge. I am also looking forward to be on the same fight card and witness the chef extraordinaire David Yung win the Lightweight TUF. Maybe he'll cook for the team afterwards... Well one might say I'm a heavy underdog in this fight as my opponent has won 10 straight until recently but I don't give a damn. Rest assured, when it's time for business I will take care of this bozo. Roland De Rope-a-dope, come prepared."

*Reporters catch up with Mr Wolf just before the 1st LW semi final fight between two team Wolf members*

Reporter: The coaches challenge has finally been set, well not a challenge as it's a fight which is sort of a challenge. We did expect something a little more fun for a coaches challenge and not just a fight between two of the coaches fighters.

Wolf: Well what can I say? No suitable challenges of that sort were found so we are setting two of our dudes on each other. It's clear who the better coach was, 6-2 is a big margin to win by.

Reporter: How do you feel about the fight between Roland and Hallava?

Wolf: Roland is young and disappointed me in the latest ITFL season, but he is one of my only guys who are free and match up with one of Marky's. It's a close fight on paper, but Hallava has a huge experience advantage and he loves those elbows and as we have seen Roland's worst enemy is the doctor as his face just cuts up. It has to be a quick KO for him or the doctor will once again call off the fight.

Reporter: How do you see the rest of the fights in TUF going? Who's your picks for the finale?

Wolf: At LW, I fully expect Isaac to make an appearance. Yung looked good in his preliminary fight and did something unexpected, but it was against a the latecomer. Isaac is 10 times the striker of Glavas and will be prepared for the kicks of Yung. Yung will need to get it to the mat for the win whilst the longer that fight remains standing Isaac will destroy him.

Dog vs. Miletich? Anyone's guess, both fighters impressed me with good submission victories and are excellent grapplers I honestly don't know who will win. I will be watching from the sidelines, it's hard to watch two dudes you coached go at each other but that's the name of the game.

The last LHW fight, well I have to say Scott. Larsson is tough and gritty and a good guy but overall Scott is the better fighter. Larsson has his chance, he has great boxing skills and power but Scott has more tools. Again I won't be coaching either of them and I am looking forward to whichever one fights Brophy in the finale.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

So the finale will be

Miletich vs Rainbow Killer for the lightweight TUF champion

Scott vs Brophy for the light heavyweight TUF championship

its funny how these things always fizzle out. we start shit in this game with a bang and always end with a whimper.

I was going to come on here and congratulate ryan on his impending victory tomorrow because my fighter will be coming in under 100%, but then i saw he ruined my excuse by coming in with even less energy. dick

• Upvote 1

Awards:

Fastest sub - Miletich

Fastest TKO - Yung

My perfomance of the season bonus' go to

Brophy on his dominant KO over Castillo

and David Yung and his 16 second TKO

Both getting 50k

Now onto fight of the season

my fight of the season was Neil Diaz vs Dog the multi hunter. Great fight with a fantastic ending with 2 seconds in the second round left.

Both getting 50k

I will send money to the managers because who can be bothered to launder these days am I right. So if I'm correct I owe

Grant 100k

Joe 50k

Arcalimon 50k

And Joe owes

25k to JLP

All paid up.

On a separate note congratulations to Wolf on the massive three way sweep but thank you all for taking part, it went better than I imagined thanks to everybody's personalities collaborating nicely together. I am really apologetic I let it slip my mind and put other priorities ahead of hyping up the finale. However I have learnt a lot this season and I'm going to start a brainstorming thread for season 2 right now. I hope everybody enjoyed this the way I did.

P.s don't worry I won't compete in my own tourney next time...

• Upvote 2