Hoi vs Tallon

so thats 3.5 mil bjorn. now is the time to fight, otherwise your just redefining yourself to what you really are.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13864495736734.jpg

Incheol "Sobyeol" Wonha

​Damn dude if hoi dont take that fight i will.My manager really likes money :) and tallon is over rated .Hell i even retire 2 of then bums for that doe .

Wasn't really referring to you Aylib. Just in general....Bjorn has become that manager who is famous for calling out guys and trying to shame/trash-talk his way into fights but the instant the fighter loses a fight and is no longer the higher ranked fighter he backtracks and weasels his way out and tells you to get a few more wins under your belt. So this is guys attempt to call him out on the carpet for it and get him to actually accept a fight that he's not the guy w/ everything to gain and nothing to lose. It's not gonna happen because he's Bjorn but it's a nice attempt anyway, i find it amusing :)

• Upvote 5

Don't pussy out BJ.Hoi doesn't look any top fighter to me.He has been fed the same three opponents in his 9 out of last 10 fights.Tallon could probably destroy death squads 145 division but not really a top org champion material anymore.He can surely cause upsets yet he will underdog in this fight.Hopefully I don't hear quack quack from mentor.get this done.BJ you win this,I fund you gym. :P

• Upvote 1

Fight then, nobody can't put you in retirement if you don't want your fighter to retire :) Just fight! Nobody wants to hear explanations. Bjorn is ok manager and hometownhero too so fight then? If it is fair fight then why not?

I already told Jug that he can message Hoi his org owner if he wants to fight him. That he hasn't contacted Mentor yet ( as far as I know) is his own choice.

Escapes are a fucking joke. 8 escapes out of 8 takedowns for Tallon.

Hoi hasn't beat Manne and never will.

Hey Marky, your post is very misleading. This post specifically. Cortes vs Saibot is a great example though.

How many instant escapes? How many escapes out of guard?

It's not terribly difficult to escape if your opponent is in your guard, especially if you're "elite" at escaping, defensive grappling, and transition ability.

There is one error to point out in Tallon fight and that's the escapes (and attempted escapes?) don't register as stats on the post fight statistics.

Hey Marky, your post is very misleading. This post specifically. Cortes vs Saibot is a great example though.

How many instant escapes? How many escapes out of guard?

It's not terribly difficult to escape if your opponent is in your guard, especially if you're "elite" at escaping, defensive grappling, and transition ability.

There is one error to point out in Tallon fight and that's the escapes (and attempted escapes?) don't register as stats on the post fight statistics.

Seems it doesn't even matter which position my guy was in, the escapes happened anyway. There were 2 instants, 3 almost instant and 3 after a little action. Not counting the instants, there were 2 from full guard bottom, 2 from half guard bottom, 1 from me being in side control, 1 while I was having his back for christ's sake. I counted 26 escape attempts from which 8 was successful. There were some control moves and the rest was just spamming escapes like there's no tomorrow.

• Upvote 2