Nice

bjornmma1

I am so saddened by this. By any measure France is an amazing place, has an amazingly idealistic way about it and fuck, the food is good enough even if they were the uber assholes that so many think they are (I don't), they don't deserve it.

Unfortunately this may become the norm and there is little that the Western world can do about it. We fucked up and now we are going to reap what we sowed. Interventionist policy has fucked everything up. We don't learn from other's mistakes (think Soviet Union vs Afghanistan and how it bankrupted them). There is no way to stop this, it already started, it is like a boulder rolling down a hill, no way to stop. We can't stop people from driving...

There is no easy solution to this problem. It is just the risk we take while allowing human beings to have freedom. The people who don't like that freedom are attacking it at it's core. It makes me worried about the future. I don't want to live in what already feels like a totalitarian world, and the terrorists know they can do this shit and it will change free people's lives. That is what they want in their countries. Restricted personal freedom based upon religious or governmental regulation.

I for one would rather risk getting run over, blown up or whatever so that I can congregate with other people in my community. There are far more peaceful people than violent ones, even though it only takes 1 violent one to fuck up a lot of people's lives.

Freedom is worth the loss, however tragic that may be.

The France situation is going on awhile ( Algeria war of independence )etc etc and it hitting it fever pitch now .There is whole areas in France that or breeding grounds for home grown terrorist .A Lot of the issue were swept under the rug for a long time but i do not think they can avoid then now .As the old saying goes the chicken are coming home to hatch .

• Upvote 1

The France situation is going on awhile ( Algeria war of independence )etc etc and it hitting it fever pitch now .There is whole areas in France that or breeding grounds for home grown terrorist .A Lot of the issue were swept under the rug for a long time but i do not think they can avoid then now .As the old saying goes the chicken are coming home to hatch .

We have a shit ton of homegrown terrorists in the United States as well. Not only Muslim. Look at Timothy McVeigh and the people he associated with, look at infowars.com. There are large amounts of these people just ready to be triggered like Muslim extremists have been triggered. In fact, the Muslim extremists, or black extremists, will probably trigger these white supremacist/nationalist assholes in America sooner or later and cause even more fuckery.

Everything is fucked for a long time and we have to figure it out. Nobody really knows what is ahead.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Why are we letting common citizens have such big trucks? No common citizen needs such a big truck, was it an automatic? If so... it was an assault truck. We need to declare no truck zones so trucks aren't taken into them and the populace is protected. We need to use a secret government list to stop people from buying big trucks.

• Upvote 3

Why are we letting common citizens have such big trucks? No common citizen needs such a big truck, was it an automatic? If so... it was an assault truck. We need to declare no truck zones so trucks aren't taken into them and the populace is protected. We need to use a secret government list to stop people from buying big trucks.

Your really comparing a truck to a assault rifle :blink: :blink: :blink: ???A truck primary purpose and is to transport goods a assault rifle purpose is to kill people .Yes both or deadly but if you cant see the difference between the two then i do not know what to tell you .I put in more simple.Some of these pro gun arguments are super dumb .Less of one and they be less deadly things around .Since trucks are needed keeps the trucks .

gun=kill people

truck =transport goods

get it

We have a shit ton of homegrown terrorists in the United States as well. Look at Timothy McVeigh and the people he associated with, look at infowars.com. There are large amounts of these people just ready to be triggered like Muslim extremists have been triggered.

Well there a lot of legit issues there .The muslims have every right to be pissed about certain issues intervention in the middle east for nearly 100 200 years .It was the British that put the extremist in charge of Saudi Arabia in the first place .It be one fuck up after another over there and now you have extreme nutcases because of it .

Again Timothy McVeigh has some legit grievances wacko If somebody was punish for it i doubt he would have did what he did .See thats whats make people angry and incline to lash out .Government doing competely fuck up shit and nobody getting punish or the cops getting away with murder .Well someone going to snap and there going to start blasting weather be Innocent people or not .

• Downvote 1

Your really comparing a truck to a assault rifle :blink: :blink: :blink: ???A truck primary purpose and is to transport goods a assault rifle purpose is to kill people .Yes both or deadly but if you cant see the difference between the two then i do not know what to tell you .I put in more simple.Some of these pro gun arguments are super dumb .Less of one and they be less deadly things around .Since trucks are needed keeps the trucks .

gun=kill people

truck =transport goods

get it

Well there a lot of legit issues there .The muslims have every right to be pissed about certain issues intervention in the middle east for nearly 100 200 years .It was the British that put the extremist in charge of Saudi Arabia in the first place .It be one fuck up after another over there and now you have extreme nutcases because of it .

Again Timothy McVeigh has some legit grievances wacko If somebody was punish for it i doubt he would have did what he did .See thats whats make people angry and incline to lash out .Government doing competely fuck up shit and nobody getting punish or the cops getting away with murder .Well someone going to snap and there going to start blasting weather be Innocent people or not .

Also guns-save people

trucks-kill people

or in actuality it's the person firing the gun or driving the truck that makes the difference.

I'm not sure anyone else understood your sarcasm here. Hehehe.

gun=kill people

truck =transport goods

get it

Every time you drive a vehicle you are putting others at risk of injury or death. Every time i walk out of my home with my .45 no one is at risk of injury or death unless they are putting others at that same risk. Vehicles are far more deadly than a gun even in the heart of south chicago.

Gun= kills people

truck=kills people

plane= kills people

knife= kills people

bat= kills people

All false. A gun much like the rest does no kill anyone. The person behind the wheel, trigger, handle or whatever is the killer. You can take every piece of technology over the last 10k years and people will kill each other with sticks and rocks. Do you think rocks and sticks were banned 10k years ago?

Muslims have a right to be pissed and we have a right to drop many many bombs on them daily.

Cops are not getting away with murder.

mur·der
ˈmərdər/
noun
noun: murder; plural noun: murders
the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.
verb
verb: murder; 3rd person present: murders; past tense: murdered; past participle: murdered; gerund or present participle: murdering
kill (someone) unlawfully and with premeditation.
You are stating that cops go out and look to kill people not because they are attacked by them, have guns pointed at them, because the criminal is reaching in the waste and refuses to stop after repeated orders, refuses to put down a knife just used to attack someone, refuse to be detained even after being tazzed and continue to advance on police. No they are premeditated murderers not to be confused with the cops that are targeted and killed.

Still you cant compare a gun = specifically made and invented to kill other form of lifes (well, humans relly) and shaped into almost perfection to these days standards, after years and years of "harmful" scientific research, to kill other humans even better than before ...

....to a truck that is specifically invented to transport goods/people and shaped almost to perfection after years of scientific research blablablah to make it transport more goods, be faster and maybe being more comfortable to the driver, not certainly perfected to ran over people.

Really there is no comparision, even mother nature kills, it is the first natural born killer afterall, still there is no comparison to a human made gun specifically made to kill.

Bullshit and "enlightened citizen" opinions apart, im all for the rights of people to carry weapons, i posses some weapons myself, bu here in my country is totally different than in the USA, thats one of the few things where i think the americans are light years ahead from other nations, in my country there is an incredible list of bureucratic bullshit and tests , and money, you have to pass before carry even a .22 , and an incredible lists of laws and rules regarding the weapons.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Still you cant compare a gun = specifically made and invented to kill other form of lifes (well, humans relly) and shaped into almost perfection to these days standards, after years and years of "harmful" scientific research, to kill other humans even better than before ...

....to a truck that is specifically invented to transport goods/people and shaped almost to perfection after years of scientific research blablablah to make it transport more goods, be faster and maybe being more comfortable to the driver, not certainly perfected to ran over people.

Really there is no comparision, even mother nature kills, it is the first natural born killer afterall, still there is no comparison to a human made gun specifically made to kill.

Bullshit and "enlightened citizen" opinions apart, im all for the rights of people to carry weapons, i posses some weapons myself, bu here in my country is totally different than in the USA, thats one of the few things where i think the americans are light years ahead from other nations, in my country there is an incredible list of bureucratic bullshit and tests , and money, you have to pass before carry even a .22 , and an incredible lists of laws and rules regarding the weapons.

It doesn't matter what you designed something for, so you can compare it all day long. Then end use is what matters so a comparison is perfectly legit. Do you think the peopel who died on 9/11 care what a planes intended use was? or the families and anyone else effected bu it?

A kitchen knife wasn't designed to kill yet in countries where guns aren't around they are a very popular choice to kill people with and in the USA as well. Your argument suggests that knives should not be apart of the equation due to what its intended use when it was made was. How about all the shanks in prisons? When they made the toothbrush they didn't intend for it to be used as a weapon but it is often in prisons. What about a pool? Drowning someone is a way to kill but that data shouldn't count because of a pools intended usage? lighters and matches? weapons of death? rope or fishing line or a pillow to strangle or suffocate someone, still meaningless? How about youtube? Hillary Clinton said it was a youtube video that cause riots and killed Americans. How about a hammer used to construct buildings to live in? Still cant compare it huh? A lot of fat asses die from eating like shit. Can we compare fast food to guns? I mean a whole lot more mother fuckers die everyday from being lazy lard asses then from lead poisoning. At least food was alive at one point in the process. Maybe it is still made for being killed so it now kills people who eat it.

Well if you can only compare a gun to itself then I disagree with the premise that a gun is made to kill. A gun was just a modification to fireworks which brought joy. I believe it was modified to protect life, not take it. I carry a .45 daily. This thing you say is made to kill along with a very nice collection of other killing machines that have never hurt anyone yet my friend killed himself by putting a hose from his exhaust pipe into the interior of his truck and died but since the only use for his truck was transportation, obviously we cant compare the 2. Death buy gun or exhaust isn't even in the same ball park. Doesn't matter how you died, it matters you died from.

Really tell me how an inanimate object kills someone. I have never woke in the middle of the night to my AR-15 threatening to kill me, my glock 19 is admittedly jealous of my springfield XDM but they only threaten each other. My kitchen knives have cut me though... odd. I mean they weren't invented to harm so I don't know how they pulled it off. Come to think of it my treadmill and weight bench often cause me great pain. I have been looking at this all wrong. They are turning against us. Death to inanimate objects!!! My bed isnt perfect either and makes my back hurt. I will bur... no I will shoot that bed to death(since matches aren't made to kill).

Well when you are right you are right, something made to kill... kills far less than things that were not made to kill.

Well when you are right you are right, something made to kill... kills far less than things that were not made to kill.

Guns kill 300,000 to half a million people around the world each year.And yes guns or design to kill i cant believe people or arguing otherwise .The vast majority or design to kill human beings there only a handful designs for hunting animals .I cant believe you trying to argue that a gun is not designs to kill people .It the whole purpose of a gun

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1