Have an question

JTTank55

Wow, epic fail in every way, shape and form... if you are going to insult me at least use something resembling proper spelling and grammar.

BTW, my uncle did rape me... but I liked it, no homo though.

BTW Doctor Who fucking sucks. So dude I Know you have no life to go too after his argument, but I do so how long this gonna last? Also BTW shit joke. You fucking bitch boy still living in your Moms basement. I wish I had an violin to play to your embarssing excuse as a life. So then after I can beat the living daylight out of you with it.

Dude I swear to fucking God you are pissing me off man. Just fuck off man. Sorry you were abused as a child, you inbred fucking loser. I'm sorry you are alone in an dumpster somewhere in Detroit. IDGAF about your life, if you died right now Inwould not give a shit. I would praise it. Just move on man. I'm sorry that I had to defend myself versus smart ass pricks like yourself.

these guys talk like Mamado and Gianka and I don't think they know how signatures work.

• Upvote 1

The insults would have more impact if you posted them off both your accounts I think

You know would make an impact is when you jump off an fucking building, and the blood left on the ground will make an big impact. Do this world a big favor u half brained motherfucker, Fucking 50 yr old virgin, cocksucker.

You know would make an impact is when you jump off an fucking building, and the blood left on the ground will make an big impact. Do this world a big favor u half brained motherfucker, Fucking 50 yr old virgin, cocksucker.

people have gotten banned for saying stuff like that. I'd really like to see how this ends up but it's almost 8am, I'm going to go to bed now.

• Upvote 1

I live in my moms basement? Yeah no... sorry, wrong answer, thanks for trying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U43Ate3Itjs

You know what you can fuck off. Fuck you, I wish I could see your ugly motherfucking cocksucking gayass in real life. Then I will get my fist and shove it down your big none stop talking mouth of yours.