Have an question

JTTank55

Something else that makes you look like a dweeb too. When you have 73 in your username and you're spending your saturday on an internet game forum correcting kids. Anybody his age should be out on a boat fishing or mowing the lawn or something that successful middle aged adults do on a pretty saturday. Not scolding kids on how to conduct themselves on the internet. Should change his name from kenlow to kenblows

OMG you are so on it. I would have 76 in my name so you know what I should be doing too right? Never mind the PTSD that keeps me in the housebound for the most part.

The entire idea that you can't post separate thoughts in separate posts is silly. What's the difference between 3 separate posts or 1 really long post? It's the same. I mean, who gives a shit. We're not in a classroom. Who cares? Like I said, it just makes you look like a dweeb

Here is the difference. Take what you will from it. I don't personally care but it probably came about when the more posts that were made costs the forum owner more money. Us old people that shouldn't even be indoors are probably the only ones to remember that.

EDIT: Wow check that out, now you can see both your posts on the new page without having to go back to see what you posted. Again I don't care but it is convenient.

Jesus christ this has gone from being an awesome roasting of a dumb kid to the lamest insults being thrown in the fucking history of man kind.

Seriously all of you jog on, ken spamfans triple posts aren't going to stop so move on. Spamfan work on your insult game it's diabolical.

There sorted

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The entire idea that you can't post separate thoughts in separate posts is silly. What's the difference between 3 separate posts or 1 really long post? It's the same. I mean, who gives a shit. We're not in a classroom. Who cares? Like I said, it just makes you look like a dweeb

because this isn't just a forum, this is a forum where posts get counted at the end of the week.

That thumb down was super fast, gj whoever is destroyng his fingers there.

You better watch it, now that you have two of your fighters signed to my LV org.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You can release them whenever you want.

Why would I do that, a master of sliders like yourself would bring much hype to the org

Thank you detective holmes.

Wow Rory, you got enough time to post in here but not enough to answer my pm about Survivor lol

Wow Rory, you got enough time to post in here but not enough to answer my pm about Survivor lol

I often hit up the forums for a good while before checking up on the game. Hold up son.

Although that guy is an idiot for having obvious multi's, you guys don't have to be jerks over one letter. This is why people don't post in the forums.

I agree although there are many on these forums who do not appear to have better or more productive uses for their time. For example watch how many people neg me just for saying this.

At the end of the day I really try not to frequent the forums because it is very easy to get bogged down by what seems to be other peoples negativity. At the end of the day all these people claim they are not serious anyways...

• Upvote 1

I agree although there are many on these forums who do not appear to have better or more productive uses for their time. For example watch how many people neg me just for saying this.

At the end of the day I really try not to frequent the forums because it is very easy to get bogged down by what seems to be other peoples negativity. At the end of the day all these people claim they are not serious anyways...

its all shits and giggles man, but leave your feels st the door if you come on the forum. People only ever get digged at for being idiotic, lazy or ignorant. Help is the for anyone willing to ask and listen to it.
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Although that guy is an idiot for having obvious multi's, you guys don't have to be jerks over one letter. This is why people don't post in the forums.

Actually it was several letters... then he got belligerent, which caused myself and others to become belligerent, then he outted himself as a multi which in turn led others to join in then he became even more of a dick. By all means.. think its because of one letter and not because the jizz trumpet acted a fool while being a multi. I guess wishing someone to kill themselves is just fine... but we are the jerks.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1