Have an question

JTTank55

If #theunit can rattle off all their shit with impunity doubt anything will be done about tweedle-dum and his... "roommate"

Gianka actually got banned for it

I'm dying here, laughing so hard.

Here's a tip for you all trying cover your ass, while caught posting on your multi. The correct answer is something like "We use the same computer, and I didn't realize my roommate was logged in. It was me posting on his account.". It's not guaranteed to work, but at least you don't end up looking like complete idiot.

This is what i was thinking. He referred to himself as the guy who made the thread with his multi account.... How on earth is that explained away by you both live in the same building and you are alike. Fucking hilarious.

Learn how to use the quote and edit functions and don't triple post on the forums.

I can see that being good at the internet is very important to you Mr. 73

Born in 73 and patrol the internet like a cool cat

Graduated in 73 and patrol the internet like an even older cool cat

Wore the number 73 in sports and your fat

73 vs grammer police. Now that would be a battle

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Learn to use the sliders.

Sliders have nothing to do with posting on the forums.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

" A dick you were being to him, a dick i be to you."

http://www.nightscribe.com/Science_Technology/images/Yoda.gif

I wasn't being a dick. I wasn't the one multiposting. If you want to post on the forums then learn how to use the forums properly.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I wasn't being a dick. I wasn't the one multiposting. If you want to post on the forums then learn how to use the forums properly.

The only ppl that would care about multiposting are the ones that hold the internet so dear. So what if somebody post multiple times lol? I mean who wrote the rule that if you have separate thoughts that you must wait for someone else to post in between? It's the silliest notion I've ever heard. Only an anal dweeb would care.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

The only ppl that would care about multiposting are the ones that hold the internet so dear. So what if somebody post multiple times lol? I mean who wrote the rule that if you have separate thoughts that you must wait for someone else to post in between? It's the silliest notion I've ever heard. Only an anal dweeb would care.

Its a pretty common rule on forums as it is seen as bumping your thread. He obviously was in rage and not bumping the thread but that doesn't take away from K73's point. All caps isn't a "rule" but is seen by many as shouting and inconsiderate.

Its a pretty common rule on forums as it is seen as bumping your thread. He obviously was in rage and not bumping the thread but that doesn't take away from K73's point. All caps isn't a "rule" but is seen by many as shouting and inconsiderate.

He was still being a dick to a new forum member, like another couple of "seasoned" unfazed virtual MMA veterans.

• Downvote 3

He was still being a dick to a new forum member, like another couple of "seasoned" unfazed virtual MMA veterans.

I am pretty sure looking back that he answered the question correctly and without "being a dick" before the dude went off which led to his comment. Another unwritten rule, of life this time. Don't dish it if you cant take it.

The entire idea that you can't post separate thoughts in separate posts is silly. What's the difference between 3 separate posts or 1 really long post? It's the same. I mean, who gives a shit. We're not in a classroom. Who cares? Like I said, it just makes you look like a dweeb

• Downvote 1

The entire idea that you can't post separate thoughts in separate posts is silly. What's the difference between 3 separate posts or 1 really long post? It's the same. I mean, who gives a shit. We're not in a classroom. Who cares? Like I said, it just makes you look like a dweeb

Something else that makes you look like a dweeb too. When you have 73 in your username and you're spending your saturday on an internet game forum correcting kids. Anybody his age should be out on a boat fishing or mowing the lawn or something that successful middle aged adults do on a pretty saturday. Not scolding kids on how to conduct themselves on the internet. Should change his name from kenlow to kenblows

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1