MMA Tycoon Olympics 2016 Initial Announcement

GBK16

In case anyone was wondering, MFN will be having only the Sokol vs. Douglas fight at the event on the 27th. This is because Douglas will still be injured when the rest of MFN's round 1 fights take place on the 20th.

I asked in a different thread then realised that it made more sense to do it here. Is everyone doing a preview for their bracket and putting it in here? I know last year Dean done a great article but since he's not here we won't get that. We have hit a few snags here and there in getting it all organised but we can still make it a great tournament.

I am not sure if GBK was planning to do this, but if not I can try and whip together a preview for round one, time is not on my side if I don't

when a guy with 23 losses who isn't contracted to EVO, who is coming off a savage KO loss as an eliminator for Olympic qualification in his own org, has to be brought in to represent EVO, one of the greatest orgs....

Well, that's a sad sad day for EVO and Jug.

Atunes and Camacho who fight in EVO are wearing black arm bands until this disgrace has run its course, and I have heard other EVO regulars are petitioning Jug and even asking for immediate release such is the shame this decision has heaped on the organisation.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Hold your horses Bobby, your boy isn't in the same division in the olympics, so you won't be offered a forth time to fight him and be creative enough to find another excuse to avoid him.

Ok i say here and now the last words to you ever directly. I did not avoid Maldini, i avoided YOU. Seeing that you didnt rejoin with your guy to CEC just proved me right. Just look at how many of your guys have only 3 Fights in top orgs or others and look at how many of those did not go back after they lost the last fight. (a lot) You are not at all loyal to any org with your Fighters, you hope from org to org with them to find the easiest way to fight the top guys only to do the stupidest shit talk i have seen so far in this game. If that doesnt work you crawl to deep up into peoples asses and kiss it just to suck up to them. Get a backbone already and stand to up to your word and not flip the whole thing when some stuff backfires on you.

So i dont like you, if that isnt clear by now and in the beginning i gave you the benefit of the doubt when people got angry with you. I thought to myself let me form my own opinion. Well you know mine now. So i told gus once he has more then 3 fights in the org or 4 cant remember and he still deserves the title shot then yeah why would i avoid a legit titelshot, i dont do that shit.

Now i am just interested did someone ask you to represent EVO or did you approche them to get into the the competition, since your guy wasent signed to any org at all and you just saw your chance, to hype farm again, undeserved i might add.

So stop telling around the lies and all the stuff (Rasputin) you buildt up in your little head, the world isnt out to get you, it is just avoiding you. So next time a situation like this comes along you know whats what.

Stop paying the victim all the time, you instigate most of your own misery.

And just to stop me from face palming myself all the time i see stuff about you, i will ignore you from now on. I already tried to start, but felt right now i get those last word to you directly, so you also know. Its a shame tho there is no block option on buzz yet.

So i hope you have a happy experience in this game, but please leave me out of it, because i dont want to be a part of it. Some situations cant be avoided, but dont expect me engage with you ever again. See ya not around.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

for the record, my 265+ roster is very limited at the moment and I do not have a fighter within 500 p4p.

The people i have the manager already has fighters in the Olympics, why its VERY difficult to find a 170 replacement. Why I havent found one yet (not ignoring you JLP)

I have no problems if Holy fought, but Aaron isnt here to accept the contract and neither is Ispa.

if you have suggestions, please let me know

for the record, my 265+ roster is very limited at the moment and I do not have a fighter within 500 p4p.

The people i have the manager already has fighters in the Olympics, why its VERY difficult to find a 170 replacement. Why I havent found one yet (not ignoring you JLP)

I have no problems if Holy fought, but Aaron isnt here to accept the contract and neither is Ispa.

if you have suggestions, please let me know

Well why not ask my guy Luzhin then? He was the champ not long ago, is free, only lost a majority decision to the original representative and is ranked pretty much the same than Phol Hunt at the moment...

• Upvote 1

Well why not ask my guy Luzhin then? He was the champ not long ago, is free, only lost a majority decision to the original representative and is ranked pretty much the same than Phol Hunt at the moment...

sent you a msg ingame, thought you already had one. But you got it

I've sent Mike a message asking about Wolf's fighters having their Olympics fights cancelled in order for their orgs to replace them as representatives. It's not fair on the orgs to take the automatic losses for something that they had nothing to do with. I believe this means Trinity needs 2 replacements (155 and 265+), Synchronicity need 1 replacement (135), EVO need 1 replacement (145) and CFC need 1 replacement (185) if Mike is willing to cancel them.

I've sent Mike a message asking about Wolf's fighters having their Olympics fights cancelled in order for their orgs to replace them as representatives. It's not fair on the orgs to take the automatic losses for something that they had nothing to do with. I believe this means Trinity needs 2 replacements (155 and 265+), Synchronicity need 1 replacement (135), EVO need 1 replacement (145) and CFC need 1 replacement (185) if Mike is willing to cancel them.

With only a week to go for most of these events this is really going to hurt this years Olympics, man the selfishness of two players is really going to test the patience and the thoughts of just saying "fuck it all" for many. The state of CFC is one thing, add to it wolf-gate and now another apparent hack attack on the game and i for one am at the end of my rope.

Don't ger the olympics destroyed because of this. I know, easier said than done, but I think all org owners who need a replacement now should start asking around asap. Some comprehension from everyone in the olympics as far as a possible opponent change, would be very appreciated. Those tools don't have the right to take all the joy out if this game. Regroup and lets fix this!

The problem is , while other Vendetta managers aren't party to the scam , their fighters could have been.

You'd have to pull All Vendetta fighters to carry on this event, or it's tainted each time a Vendetta guy wins a fight.

Or start again and ask managers if they want to participate.

It sucks for great lads like Ryan but it's logical.

The problem is , while other Vendetta managers aren't party to the scam , their fighters could have been.

You'd have to pull All Vendetta fighters to carry on this event, or it's tainted each time a Vendetta guy wins a fight.

Or start again and ask managers if they want to participate.

It sucks for great lads like Ryan but it's logical.

Except that Mike looked over our fighters and pretty much confirmed our fighters are training normally (in my case not training much therefore behind) and would have noticed if hiddens were above the norm. Honestly if my fighters were edited Wolf can tell Conor on Skype and I will gladly fall on a sword. Hopefully Mike will double/triple/quadruple check my account and others and find new ways to tell if anything has been tampered with because if so I may end up just leaving the game anyway because if this is what it's going to turn into there is gonna be no fun left for me anymore.

I think if Mike is going to cancel fights, he should simulate the current fight and give the opponent a hype boost comparable to what they would earn on a victory. Especially for Olympics fights as his Orgs are now going to lose that hype they had for these events. Maybe I am just being greedy but the replacement as an example for the CFC 145 portion will not compare to the hype/pop of Cortes, which will reduce the returns on that event.

How'd the orgs get chosen? Aggressive Damage is currently 9th in the world and I would've loved to have had #4 ranked WW Kordell Bailey involved

Questions were raised as to how a mid level org was able to get a place in competition where the best of best compete. Rumours are that Death squad's owner paid bribes to certain people on the Tycoon Olympic Committee. The committee is under investigation from the FBI but nothing shady has been found yet.

• Upvote 3