MMA Tycoon Olympics 2016 Initial Announcement

GBK16

you had previously announced Martin St Louis as your 145 entrant? Are you changing that?

If Brynden won, MSL would have been moving to 135lbs with Brynden then becoming the 145lbs entrant.

I looked at the fight and the commentator thought Brynden won so that's what I am going with for the entrants, will be updating and releasing the fighters to sign with the orgs tonight.

If Brynden won, MSL would have been moving to 135lbs with Brynden then becoming the 145lbs entrant.

I looked at the fight and the commentator thought Brynden won so that's what I am going with for the entrants, will be updating and releasing the fighters to sign with the orgs tonight.

I am good with it just disappointed as I am sure there are others who picked their division based on the fighters that had been announced, MSL was listed as the featherweight participant with no mention of a potential switch. Until after picks began. Just would have been nice to have some mention to a possible switch while the divisions were being picked
  • Upvote 1

Chiaramanda won his fight tonight and became Ascensions 155 representative. I'll release him when we know who is going to host 155.

Grant, you should just flip a coin and decide the last two weight classes so we can get on with it. Jug needs to finalize his team too. I have a sickening feeling that the Olympics are on the verge of a tycoon car wreck.

OFFICIAL ROSTERS

135lbs - Hosted by Death Squad MMA

Synchronicity: Geralt of Rivia

CFC: Ravi Vamoosh

Trinity:Brynden Epicity

Death Squad MMA: Sergey Panikov

CEC: Titan Rain

Ascension: Lorne Malvo

MFN: Anton Chekhov

EVO: Sean Tallon

Those in red have been signed by DS.

135lbs:Sergey "Panic" Panikov (212944)-DS

145lbs: Hiroshimo "Hiro" Sakamoto (241551)-CFC

155lbs:"The War Master" Jack Douglas (241219)-FA

170lbs:"Your funeral" Carney Duffy (253618)-ASC

185lbs:Sinbad "Sea King" Baba (226852)-EVO

205lbs: "Scotia Bear" Alex John Conor Burns (236715)-CEC

265lbs:Heart Breaker (250845)-TRINITY

265+lbs:"The Olympic SHW Champion!" Lexington Snape (218873)-Sync

Those in red are Free now so hook them up.

Those in black are yet to be signed to hosting orgs.

I've messaged Jug to make his pick for the division. If he doesn't reply by 9 I'll just give him one of the divisions randomly

As for Trinity's status right now

135 - Waiting on a reply from Ryan

145 - Martin Saint Louis has been released to sign with CFC

155 - Waiting on Hosting Org

170 - Need EVO to release him from contract so he can sign to hosting org

185 - Waiting on Hosting Org

205 - Remi Highjack has been released to sign with CEC

265 - Trinity is Hosting

265+ - Derfel Cadarn is already at Syn

So are we going to use Lorien as the contact for MFN? My interest level with the game has been dwindling rapidly lately and potential upcoming changes in real life are going to reduce my amount of time on the game greatly, but one thing I really got behind was the Olympics, taking over as pointman for CFC but the constant waiting and dragging of feet will only counter act the effort level for me and I am sure others. Like jlp I worry this will crash and burn which is the complete opposite of what I actually want to see. Let's get this show on the road folks!

I'm alive... Just started a new business for the last month and been insanely busy (especially this weekend).

I'm fine with 155. No issues there.

Sorry for my absence.

Did a quick look up on the rosters (Been running on fumes lately so likely missed something) and I don't have anything down for Syn's 155lbs rep and they are still undecided on their 205lbs competitor. The rest of the spots have been either claimed or have a Fight In to decide the spot which means brackets can be done for those. I'll be doing them tomorrow night when I get home (After 9pm GMT) and I'll post them all up here. Big thanks to Louie as well for doing CFC's 145lbs bracket.

Also looking at public opinion here. We looked to have a start date of the week of the 21st - 27th but I have noticed EVO's 265lbs entrant Itse Perkele is booked to compete on the 19th which realistically means he won't be fit to compete on the dates. At this moment in time, I am thinking of just having the 265lbs division begin when his injuries allow him to with the other divisions starting at the Hosting Org's convenience but would like to get public feedback regarding it?

Did a quick look up on the rosters (Been running on fumes lately so likely missed something) and I don't have anything down for Syn's 155lbs rep and they are still undecided on their 205lbs competitor. The rest of the spots have been either claimed or have a Fight In to decide the spot which means brackets can be done for those. I'll be doing them tomorrow night when I get home (After 9pm GMT) and I'll post them all up here. Big thanks to Louie as well for doing CFC's 145lbs bracket.

Also looking at public opinion here. We looked to have a start date of the week of the 21st - 27th but I have noticed EVO's 265lbs entrant Itse Perkele is booked to compete on the 19th which realistically means he won't be fit to compete on the dates. At this moment in time, I am thinking of just having the 265lbs division begin when his injuries allow him to with the other divisions starting at the Hosting Org's convenience but would like to get public feedback regarding it?

you could just do all the fights minus that one until his injury clears up. he has good injuries though so you shouldnt wait long.

Tried to find it but can't locate it but Fuse did announce Cabrera as the Syn 155 participant

Thanks Louie! Yes Helix Cabrera @ 155lbs & the winner of Rose/Hale @ 170lbs. Both fight on Thurs so will be released by fri at the latest.

We're still gonna roll w/ Pandahammer @ 205lbs bc Fortunado has unfinished business with Vinetto I'd like to get too b4 either retires & while the fight makes sense. Plus with only respectable TDD i just don't think he's our best chance at gold

you could just do all the fights minus that one until his injury clears up. he has good injuries though so you shouldnt wait long.

Not entirely sure how good or bad his injury hidden is in general but I can tell you that fucker had 3 losses due to 16 day injury in ITFL season 4 which was a royal pain in my ass as the team captain lol. Remove those 3 injury losses and Danny's been on quite a roll w/ Perk since picking him up though