world cup of mma tycoon (represent your country )

Yeah I pretty much said I had no interest being captain about 10 pages ago or some shit.

I snet 4or 4 pm now at this stage

. Seriously I was kind of excited about this thing at first but now I am just annoyed at the complete disorganization which I should have expected. I will still put a fighter forth I guess but recruit your own damn managers for your own tournament.

Jesus great time to tell me .I sent 3 or 4 pms just one reply back saying i dont what to be captain can someone else do it that would have be great .

Yep, Ryan did state he had no interest....So now what?

Thanks for hanging in and still entering a fighter Ryan.

I guessing you can be captain since your very active .Okay team captain is rico start recruiting son if you what the job of course.If not pm me

Also on another note Mamado is out since he got banned from the forum .Looking for another captain for team EU

Jesus great time to tell me .I sent 3 or 4 pms just one reply back saying i dont what to be captain can someone else do it that would have be great .

I guessing you can be captain since your very active .Okay team captain is rico start recruiting son if you what the job of course.If not pm me

Also on another note Mamado is out since he got banned from the forum .Looking for another captain for team EU

Why can't you be captain Mickey?

Hart,your trash organizational skills is making me mad.

About 18 year old creations,need to know if testing is allowed ?

What's up with having Wednesday as creation date?who the fuck is going to wait for 0000 GMT to pass on 7 th of Sep to create F?lol

Sunday would have be better,just create anytime without having to worry about missing training sessions.

• Upvote 1

Why can't you be captain Mickey?

conflict of interest but i guess i can IF NOBODY ELSE STEPS UP

Hart,your trash organizational skills is making me mad.

About 18 year old creations,need to know if testing is allowed ?

What's up with having Wednesday as creation date?who the fuck is going to wait for 0000 GMT to pass on 7 th of Sep to create F?lol

Sunday would have be better,just create anytime without having to worry about missing training sessions.

I COULDN'T organize a piss up in a brewery you should know that by now :) . Testing not allowed.You can train of course .You do not have to wait up but create anytime past that date and time .

Umm....Considering I know jack about running a team I'm thinking someone else would be better suited to captain USA.

TEAM USA

Tony Scatero (107465) Waiting for reply

Rico Rico (105334) Chad "Thunder" Tyrell 185-205

Ryan Epicity (99678) Illumi De Medici 170-185

Cysole Dean (29909) Shane Ripgut 205-300 Pending conformation

Connor Edgar (106140) Creation - Waiting for rely

Eddie Bravo (106915) - Creation Part - Waiting on rely

I have a few messages out for other possible members. Hopefully have the team confirmed shortly.

Thanks to Mickey for forcing me to take this damn position, but here at TEAM USA we don't need no stinking Captain, we just kick asses and get the job done.

:yes: :training2: :boxing: :us: :winner:

• Upvote 1

How does team EU look like?

Well Mamado told me I would be creating a guy for the creation part which I agreed. But I have no details other than that. Bjorn, why don't you captain the EU team? Least we will find out what the fuck we're suppose to be doing.

Well Mamado told me I would be creating a guy for the creation part which I agreed. But I have no details other than that. Bjorn, why don't you captain the EU team? Least we will find out what the fuck we're suppose to be doing.

Team EU could be super strong, but the last few names I saw of fighters possibly taking part don't look good. Can anyone post on here the names currently on team EU?

Team EU could be super strong, but the last few names I saw of fighters possibly taking part don't look good. Can anyone post on here the names currently on team EU?

nager: Hector Grimm (108720)Fighter: Creation Tournment 205-300

Manager: Mickey Hart (89500) Fighter: Alexandr "Mean Machine " Nikitin (228880) 170-185

Manager: Mester Elbaek (88700) Fighter:Buzz Lightbeer (227945) 145-155

we or missing a 205 - 300 185-205 fighter .I would settle for just having a team at this stage

This thing could of been a lot better if everything wasn't disorganized and rushed. These teams could of been 10 x what they are but no top manager wants to fight in a trainwreck cup, no offense.

• Upvote 1