Which Big names lost their account?

Mentor

Interesting to know, did any Organization owners loose their accounts? Maybe some well known manager? :mf_popcorn1:

I think some org owners just had their other account/s shut and got to keep their org owner account and transferred the best fighters to it (extra slots).

Diamond Fight Club and Dark Wolf Gym in Tokyo were shut down at the same time so they probably were connected. My fighter as well as many others lost his org and gym in the same day.I dont know if the owner is still on.

that was "misfire20"...he had 16 accounts. 3 orgs and a couple gyms i think. 82 fighters (70% of them in tokyo). i had 2 fighters signed to his org and 1 fighter in his gym. also, "lights out" lost his gym (quick -n- deadly: tokyo) where i had 1 of my guys.

that was "misfire20"...he had 16 accounts. 3 orgs and a couple gyms i think. 82 fighters (70% of them in tokyo). i had 2 fighters signed to his org and 1 fighter in his gym. also, "lights out" lost his gym (quick -n- deadly: tokyo) where i had 1 of my guys.

Close, but a little exaggerated on the 3 orgs and a couple of gyms part=), i had DMDFC, Dark Wolf MMA, and a crappy nutrition company and absolutely hated to see the org and gym go, but i abused the system so i lost them, simple as that. Everything i owned was listed in the thread that was recently closed. For all those fighters that were involved in Dark Wolf MMA that i can confirm were there, contact me and i will work on reimbursing you in the future on this week's fees as time goes by or i will figure out something to make up for it. I will basically add the fighter to a notepad and figure out what to do about it. To those involved in the fight org, those 40+ who were recently signed basically got a nice signing bonus, those who were waiting to fight, i apologize especially to any fighter that needed that payday to cover gym expenses.

Close, but a little exaggerated on the 3 orgs and a couple of gyms part=), i had DMDFC, Dark Wolf MMA, and a crappy nutrition company and absolutely hated to see the org and gym go, but i abused the system so i lost them, simple as that. Everything i owned was listed in the thread that was recently closed. For all those fighters that were involved in Dark Wolf MMA that i can confirm were there, contact me and i will work on reimbursing you in the future on this week's fees as time goes by or i will figure out something to make up for it. I will basically add the fighter to a notepad and figure out what to do about it. To those involved in the fight org, those 40+ who were recently signed basically got a nice signing bonus, those who were waiting to fight, i apologize especially to any fighter that needed that payday to cover gym expenses.

details...lol. dammet dude! u were an awesome owner! now i gotta go do bizz wit some other jackass that prolly don't even give a fuk...fukker.;)

Come to Choke, I'm pretty sure I sent Buck Norris a contract. We treat our guys fairly, and we'll be around for a long time.

Only thing is, our welterweight division is STACKED at the moment. By far the deepest division we have.

Choke is an awesome org Jason, the man had the flu and still tried to get in contact with everyone

and it was not even the normal flu, great org.

Come to Choke, I'm pretty sure I sent Buck Norris a contract. We treat our guys fairly, and we'll be around for a long time.

Only thing is, our welterweight division is STACKED at the moment. By far the deepest division we have.

i don't see one. i just got a message to hit you up. so let's get this done. seems everybody's WWdivision is stacked. lolz. dammet!;)

buck norris 9639

I think some org owners just had their other account/s shut and got to keep their org owner account and transferred the best fighters to it (extra slots).

yeah, what a bunch of bullshit, huh?

the world just keeps showing me that playing by the rules will get you fucked over most of the time while cheaters run free and are usually successful.

Choke is an awesome org Jason, the man had the flu and still tried to get in contact with everyone

and it was not even the normal flu, great org.

Thanks man. And to pat myself on the back, I'm probably one of the only guys to not have an internet connectiopn in my apartment ( start-up costs roughly $1000 here to get a home connection ). I have to go down to the street ( from the 7th floor, no lift ), and walk to the internet cafe ( on my street ).

Anyway, my connection at school ( whwere I'm at nowe ) is brutally slow and the computer keeps lagging. I'll send a contract offer as soon as I can.

Thanks man. And to pat myself on the back, I'm probably one of the only guys to not have an internet connectiopn in my apartment ( start-up costs roughly $1000 here to get a home connection ). I have to go down to the street ( from the 7th floor, no lift ), and walk to the internet cafe ( on my street ).

Anyway, my connection at school ( whwere I'm at nowe ) is brutally slow and the computer keeps lagging. I'll send a contract offer as soon as I can.

damn dude, where do you live :(?

in belgium most companies give you free start-up and free install if you take a contract with them for being your internet provider.

Yeah, I was blown away by that as well.

Here in Denmark, the only thing can make your sign-on fee that high, is if there need to be layed down some new wires. (So bascially only if you want a fiber connection)

All xDSL connections are 15$ tops, for signon fees, most free.

Even if it because there need to be (re)wiring done, there are other alternatives. Internet through the UMTS (3g) network, can be normally bought for around 20$ a month, flatrate, no sign-on fee and thats for a 7,2Mbit link. Also there are various forms of WiFi based Internet connections and Internet through cable tv.

1000$... damn..

Yeah, I was blown away by that as well.

Here in Denmark, the only thing can make your sign-on fee that high, is if there need to be layed down some new wires. (So bascially only if you want a fiber connection)

All xDSL connections are 15$ tops, for signon fees, most free.

Even if it because there need to be (re)wiring done, there are other alternatives. Internet through the UMTS (3g) network, can be normally bought for around 20$ a month, flatrate, no sign-on fee and thats for a 7,2Mbit link. Also there are various forms of WiFi based Internet connections and Internet through cable tv.

1000$... damn..

Cheap internet should be a human birthright these days, as most of the governement-bureaus are using more and more the internet for all kinds of paperwork, requests etc...

But it shows the commitment of choke offcourse :)