Diaz vs McGregor 2

shockg

How do you think it goes??

I think Diaz is a smart ass motherfucker who acts like he isn't. Nate got a lot bigger recently, he knows he doesn't need to cut much so he can add some strength which spells bad things for Conor. Nate is geared up for a 170 fight and I don't think McGregor has it in him to beat a triathlete who has miles more experience in big fights while Conor walks in at 165 with no cut vs a dude who will probably walk in at 185 or more after cut.

Diaz going to slap him hard. I don't like to root for Nate since he lost in Seattle, but I think he wins this almost every time.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

McGregor is a finisher, very hard for him to get a decision against a machine like Diaz, sooner or later he will get caught by his long reach, the match will be tiresome again and with a stand & bang behaviour from both, maybe Conor will use more low kicks this time against the heavy leg of Nate, for the rest it will be a more careful carbon copy of the previous match.

Hard to tell who will win, but McGregor have to finish his fights quick, he is like Mike Tyson, bring him to more rounds and you have him in your pockets, he do have some decision win, but he had it against a malnourished kid Holloway that have half the power punch of Diaz.

Very hard to tell, i root for Conor though, 1-1 would be fair for both.

• Upvote 1

i can't wait for this fight i feel Nate will get the tko in this one but its a fight with lil gloves so anything can happen lol !

Little gloves, little loves. Diaz wins via chin everytime. Conor had a massive cut in a weight class that suits him. Now he's fucked. I'm going to bet a bunch on this one.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I hope this time McGregor has cardio tp go more than 5 minutes without 'gassing out' -_-

last one was a good fight i am a big nate fan but McGregor did well in rd 1 and half of rd 2 vs a 11 day notice Diaz

I think nate will do much better in this fight so more bad news for McGregor i think.

last one was a good fight i am a big nate fan but McGregor did well in rd 1 and half of rd 2 vs a 11 day notice Diaz

I think nate will do much better in this fight so more bad news for McGregor i think.

Rewatch that first round. Diaz got a ton of counters. Conor definitely won the 1st but Nate was hurting him the whole time.

I have thought of all the possibilities of this fight. I honestly think McGregor is gonna take this. I don't know if he will get a finish, it might be a long drawn out fight but as long as he uses his kicks he will out strike Diaz.

I think if Conor wins the fight it will be early the longer the fight goes the more it will favor Nate

I dont think Conor will do any better this fight to be honest but i think Nate will do much better than he did in the first fight

Nate has far better boxing than conner does last fight he had eleven days with a full camp i dont think nate gets hit as much in this fight

Nate's timing and use of range should be better this fight he did not get to spar before the last fight.

• 2 weeks later...

McGregor is a finisher, very hard for him to get a decision against a machine like Diaz, sooner or later he will get caught by his long reach, the match will be tiresome again and with a stand & bang behaviour from both, maybe Conor will use more low kicks this time against the heavy leg of Nate, for the rest it will be a more careful carbon copy of the previous match.

Hard to tell who will win, but McGregor have to finish his fights quick, he is like Mike Tyson, bring him to more rounds and you have him in your pockets, he do have some decision win, but he had it against a malnourished kid Holloway that have half the power punch of Diaz.

Very hard to tell, i root for Conor though, 1-1 would be fair for both.

Holloway has more T(KO)s than Diaz in 2/3 the fights.

Jesus Christ these babies need to act like adults. Not sure I'm gonna watch the fight.... entourages acting like idiots, throwing water bottles and energy cans smacking children in the head, unable to control themselves at weigh-ins. We'll see how I feel but being a bunch of middle schoolers isn't really doing much for me.

McGregor talks about 'killing' Nate and his team ..but the wank*r doesn't have cardio to fight Nate for a full two rounds :) without getting 'gassed out'
funny thing is he has all the cardio to run away from Frankie and a rematch with Aldo

the only big name he beat prior to Aldo is Mendes, who came to fight in short-notice..he acts like has has beaten all the top guys in the division or something...

I hope Nate wins it this time with a KO ... so the next day we can hear all about 'mcgregor retiring' and all the kitten stuff :)

• Upvote 1

Especially so--it's more difficult to get a KO in lower weight classes.

Yep, that was exactly my point, Holloway would never KO a bigger dude like mcgregor or diaz, McGregor is a natural 155 and can fight with higher preparation in training camp even at 170 without losing his abilities, Holloway is a tall malnourished kid that can only KO 145 midgets.

• Downvote 1

McGregor talks about 'killing' Nate and his team ..but the wank*r doesn't have cardio to fight Nate for a full two rounds :) without getting 'gassed out'

funny thing is he has all the cardio to run away from Frankie and a rematch with Aldo

the only big name he beat prior to Aldo is Mendes, who came to fight in short-notice..he acts like has has beaten all the top guys in the division or something...

I hope Nate wins it this time with a KO ... so the next day we can hear all about 'mcgregor retiring' and all the kitten stuff :)

With your profile signatures, everything you say is questionable.

• Downvote 1