Ugor Mankinwa looking for a Dance Partner

potter09

• 2 weeks later...

Well nice fight but Sotiris takes it.

So both of you are free and everyone else is running scared? Ugor you said you would fight me as well so I will fight you any time. Same with you Sotiris, as always would love a crack at the P4P #1.

Come on guys, I can't be that intimidating...

Well nice fight but Sotiris takes it.

So both of you are free and everyone else is running scared? Ugor you said you would fight me as well so I will fight you any time. Same with you Sotiris, as always would love a crack at the P4P #1.

Come on guys, I can't be that intimidating...

Tolonen would fight you :P

could put him on weight gainer and get him up to 185 fairly quickly.

I very much doubt that Scott or Klatz would be afraid of your guy. They most likely just already had a another fight lined up by their orgs.

Anyway, Gage and Seia are still free,why not message their org owners and see?

Klatz certainly has no reason to considering his record vs me. Scott has mentioned he would fight Remit too tho I dunno if it's still in his plans or not. I'm talking about the rest of the lot that no showed PMs or didn't even comment. As far as Gage goes, if Grant is willing to work with GAMMA than I am all for it.

Seia ala Spix was the first guy I PMed since we both wanted to fight when our ranks were both high since forever but he hasn't logged in for almost 2 weeks. Naturally Seia is the big test for any LHW seeking to prove their worth.

Tolonen would fight you :P

could put him on weight gainer and get him up to 185 fairly quickly.

I would but I am only looking at top 10 guys in their weight class at the moment and I even willing to fight in whatever org that fighter belongs to. Always look for a chance to compete with you and make our deficit a little smaller (larger usually :/) so we can always work something out. Illumi is closer to Tolonen than Remi in size/weight.