fights never happened

well the delay just happened again this hour.. hope it doesnt effect training.

so what happens in these cases? mike forces the fights to happen or what?

Yes, this seems to be a recurring issue; I can always tell that it's happening when Michio comes on and tells me that he couldn't log in for a bit.

Our company, Bravado Productions in Las Vegas (shameless self-plug), had this issue with our first event... after two weeks of rabid anticipation, the event just didn't happen when it was supposed to. I sat there hitting refresh every five minutes for around four hours, hoping that it was just REALLY delayed.

I contacted Mike, and he bumped the event date to happen the next day. However, this seems to keep happening, and it tends to pick on one region or another. For example, fights happened in London without a hitch, but my event was stuck in the Bermuda Triangle still. Maybe it was just the bad karma that I had acquired from not giving my Starbucks change to the very many vagrants that inhabit South San Diego.

"I thought to myself: if I give you my money, you're just going to use it on drugs and alcohol... but, then I thought: hey, that's what I'M going to use it on!"

Sorry about this guys, I'm not sure what to do about it honestly. It clearly is happening a lot and perhaps the size of the database has just reached a bit of a critical mass. I will ask the server company's opinions on it and perhaps we can move a load of fights into an archive. It's also possible we might have to move a city e.g. change LA to Chicago or something, so it happens on a different timezone. I don't want this to keep happening though obviously and neither do you guys, so we'll figure something out. Of course, a move to a better server is an option but the last move was a bloody nightmare so I'm not keen on that idea.

In terms of being in location, I'll make sure the location's turned off so it doesn't matter.

Running 2 events on the same day vs running an event with 1 day between will have pretty much the same effect. The only difference will be that some days of the week have better results than others. It's just a bit more work into working out the Advertising settings but not devastating if you know how.