Olympics

bjornmma1

My country sucks at sports.

On Very rare occasions we win a medal here and there.we treat qualifying for olympics as a achievement in itself.sports person are treated like dirt.unless you win Olympic medal no one gives a shit about you.win a medal and then you get rewards from government,endorsement deals e.t.c.

This doesn't apply for cricketers.they are treated like fucking celebrities here.So in India either become a cricketer or if you are in to any other sport then win a Olympic medal otherwise you are nothing.Being the absolute best only counts.

Wayde Van Niekerk with a mindblowing 400m world record in the olympics final !

43"03 from lane 8, the worst possible lane to run a 400m from as you have nobody to aim at and can only guess how near the others are.

What a guy, the first ever by the way to run a sub 10" 100m, sub 20" 200m and sub 44" 400m !

http://static3.businessinsider.com/image/57b11b81ce38f231008b6a0f-1500/wayde%20van%20niekerk.jpg

Don't need to aim at anyone if you're faster than everyone haha.

I guess you never ran track in competition so don't understand it. No offense intended.

In a race like the 400m, having a line 3/4/5 is an advantage of the rest of the field. The outside lane leaves you pretty much blind and guessing, while the first lane is difficult as well due to the corners that don't 'accept' speed as easily.

I guess you never ran track in competition so don't understand it. No offense intended.

In a race like the 400m, having a line 3/4/5 is an advantage of the rest of the field. The outside lane leaves you pretty much blind and guessing, while the first lane is difficult as well due to the corners that don't 'accept' speed as easily.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joke

• Upvote 3

I think everyone knows about the lanes, corners, qualifying etc to be fair.

I'm even an expert on the pommel horse now after watching it for 5 minutes last night while the adverts were on for Captain America.

Heard Baseball is going to be an Olympic sport? No one in the UK plays rounders past primary school, but its a pro sport in the USA.

Be funny seeing batters diving out of the way of those American pitchers, UK will need Eddie the Eagle to take the sport up for laughs.

tumblr_nn1nznruW41s9gsm7o1_r5_500.gif

I just guessed you didn't knew, damn you! :P

To be honest, I actually know fucking nothing about running and haven't watched a single race at this Olympics, but even I can see there's an advantage to being in a position where you can both have some gauge of your relative speed and smoother turns.

I think everyone knows about the lanes, corners, qualifying etc to be fair.

I'm even an expert on the pommel horse now after watching it for 5 minutes last night while the adverts were on for Captain America.

Heard Baseball is going to be an Olympic sport? No one in the UK plays rounders past primary school, but its a pro sport in the USA.

Be funny seeing batters diving out of the way of those American pitchers, UK will need Eddie the Eagle to take the sport up for laughs.

Baseball is a pro sport in more countries than just the USA like China, Cuba , and Japan. And baseball used to be an olympic sport but they removed it.

I don't think any of sends they're pro players to the olympics though because it's not like Football, they won't take a break for international play. I know Primeir does the break for for World Cup do they do it for the Olympics too?

Olympic soccer isn't taken too seriously, the problem for GB is the individual Country's associations not being in agreement it's not an England team or a Scotland team but an alliance so there's a problem there and clubs don't want their stars getting injured. They don't like to release them for internationals so you can guess how the Olympics would be thought of.

The only time a man wishes he had a SMALLER penis! Japanese pole vaulter’s Olympic dream crushed because his own manhood knocks the bar off

• Japanese pole vaulter Hiroki Ogita suffered agonising end to Olympics
  • The 28-year-old athlete's own penis knocked the bar off during his jump
  • He was trying to clear a height of 5.3m in qualifiers when disaster struck

By MAILONLINE REPORTER

PUBLISHED: 06:38 EST, 16 August 2016 | UPDATED: 10:55 EST, 16 August 2016

10kshares

View comments

This Japanese pole vaulter will be particularly crushed by his Olympic failure - because he has only his penis to blame.

Athlete Hiroki Ogita was attempting to clear a height of 5.3m the pole vault qualifications rounds when disaster struck.

His shin grazed the bar first as he dropped to the ground, causing it to wobble.

Scroll down for video

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/08/16/12/3749876500000578-0-image-a-2_1471347347825.jpg
+5

Athlete Hiroki Ogita was attempting to clear a height of 5.3m the pole vault qualifications rounds when disaster struck

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/08/16/12/3749875F00000578-0-image-a-3_1471347350440.jpg
+5

His penis delivered the final blow, knocking the bar to the ground in a heartbreaking conclusion

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/08/16/12/3749875600000578-0-image-a-4_1471347353222.jpg
+5

As he continues to drop away from the bar the athlete's face contorts with agony - both emotional and physical - as he realises what has taken place

His thigh just touched the bar as well, although it looked as though it would manage to stay in place.

But then his penis delivered the final blow, knocking the bar to the ground in a heartbreaking conclusion.

As he continues to drop away from the bar the athlete's face contorts with agony - both emotional and physical - as he realises what has taken place.

The 28-year-old did manage to clear the height on his second attempt, but only managed a height of 5.45m with his last jump.

The upset left him in 21st place and put an end to his Olympic dreams in Rio.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3743180/The-time-man-wishes-SMALLER-penis-Japanese-pole-vaulter-s-Olympic-dream-crushed-manhood-knocks-bar-off.html#ixzz4HWtfXDQT

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook