KT Kids/Teens (Island S6 <20 KT org)

reggie

16 members have voted

1. 1. Select Up to Four (4) Weight Classes You Would Be Interested in Creating a KT Fighter for This Season

• 265+

Following the advice of people who know better than myself, I've added a poll to gauge what divisions I should do for this.

Personally, I think anyone at 265+ should be able to cut to 265 just for the flexibility, so I would combine them as a division and/or let guys fight at 265+ until they can cut to 265--which would only take a week or two if there's an Island nut. co. half as good as Sully's last season.

I would also combine 135/145/155, or prefer just one of them (145, as it could grow big enough to split off two different divisions).

I don't really have any preferences other than those, and those are really just functional preferences.

I tend to lean toward bigger fighters because I'm a bigger person and identify with the 6' 200# banger more than a Gracie, but I also want to let people have some say in these things. If I were picking what divisions I think would make for the best org, it's easily just the fattest guys out there because KOs = pop, and pop won't disappear as quickly as hype.

Anyway, I digress: I voted 265, 205, 170, 145 and will probably have (16yo) fighters that can do 265+/265, 205/185, 170/155, and 155/145/135; y'all vote your preference(s), and I'll start with the top 3-4 divisions. Ideally, I want at least ten guys in each weight class; it's just a question of whether I can sign a few fighters who are, admittedly, probably just going to be fodder for more experienced managers. However, I thought that's what Johnie Kavlitzekis was last season when I signed him, and he ended up a two division champ. I suppose we'll see in a week. (c:

If there's anyone concerned with me having fighters in my own org, or concerned with the ridiculous debacle from last season: look at my record, look at the unfair-on-paper fights I routinely accept, look at the losses my most-coddled precious first-ever 16yo fighter (Zsiga Venzcel 274155) has taken, then rest assured that the worst-case scenario this season is a full season where we can't get enough fighters and you might have to face the same guys twice (or three times, if a rubber match is required), maybe multiple fighters more than one time. Oh, I suppose the worst-case might be that it ends up being boring, but I should hope keeping active should solve a lot of that.

• Upvote 2

I'm a sucker for punishment so i'll be making a KT guy

My fighter who is right now in his mother's womb due on 1st September on hearing this from me replied by kicking.

Rough translations would be-"Tell Reggie to set up me vs Lang's guy.I will see to it that this wish comes true.

My fighter who is right now in his mother's womb due on 1st September on hearing this from me replied by kicking.

Rough translations would be-"Tell Reggie to set up me vs Lang's guy.I will see to it that this wish comes true.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/30/30w5.jpg

Dave "The Caveman" Caffey (301535)

Your guy is in his mother's tomb and by some magical source is gonna turn 18 straight away??

Either way, let's dance!!! :boxing:

^yes, i have access to magic wand which is technically a prototype of future tech. but with my bank balance i can afford to buy.With it i can turn an ant in to giant monster.

on a serious note though my fighter Draszen.says -Quiet pussy,get booked to fight some one else is a nice way to avoid me.Punk bitch spotted.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14703734332189.jpg

Draszen Ibisevicz buzzed at Kanthee Chadee

God have mercy of your soul for what i am gonna do to you on 10th Sep.All you will do after the fight will start with cursing the matchmaker and end with you drowing yourself in the sea.#theIsland #KT #KTKids